PDA

View Full Version : Insulin and Growth Hormone protocol?

Patty_Mac253
04-11-2020, 03:12 AM
Interested in protocols, experiences, and recommendations and general info trying to unlock my full potential. Currently on test and Dbol cycle finishes end of month.

Drillit
04-11-2020, 01:05 PM
Interested in protocols, experiences, and recommendations and general info trying to unlock my full potential. Currently on test and Dbol cycle finishes end of month.

Tread lightly with slin. It can be dangerous. This is not a beginner thing. Running slin won’t do much for you unless you’re already well developed. I don’t know you and am not making assumptions about you, just stating my general beliefs. Lots of info about slin on here.

Primemuscle
04-12-2020, 02:58 PM
It’s vital for you to fully comprehend the onset, peak and duration of whatever Slin you’re going to use (short, intermediated, or long acting).

That will ensure you’re safety and keep you from going hypo and/or dying.

As far as a protocol there’s tons of information on the web. I spent weeks finding material then memorizing it before using slin. Everything revolves around the window from onset to end of full duration when it comes to slin. By knowing and applying things properly during those time frames you will be utilizing slin as well as keeping your body from going hypo.

If you were to grasp those points of interest and write out a protocol I’d be glad to look it over and make any necessary tweaks as well as explain things if need be.

However I’m not going to just throw a protocol at you with no basic understanding of slin nor attempting to write you own protocol with reasoning behind it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riggs
04-12-2020, 06:49 PM
I encourage any member who seeks AAS/GH/slin protocol advice to FIRST provide your full stats and complete history of use and physical training. We need to know where you've been, where you are now, and where you want to be. Give us your goals...why are you doing this and why do you want to add AAS/GH/slin? Provide macros, what diet do you respond best to, and training styles you respond best to.

The more you provide the better we can dial in a recommended protocol.

ANYONE WHO IS WILLING TO GIVE ADVICE WITHOUT KNOWING THESE DETAILS IS TAKING A SHOT IN THE DARK AND YOU'RE JUST AS WELL OFF COMPILING INFO OFF GOOGLE AND LAYING OUT YOUR OWN PLAN.