PDA

View Full Version : How to talk to my Doc?

FireGuy
04-13-2020, 10:11 PM
Hey guys,

I’ve been talking to source of knowledge of mine, and one of the things he mentioned was TRT. I’ve heard a lot about it and done a lot of research on it, and I think it would appeal to me for one reason; the muscle building aspects of test are really second priority to me behind the first priority of my male health. Overall mood enhancement, feeling better, not being drained of energy 24/7, getting better sleep, ect. Obviously Any help it gives me in the gym would be an added bonus.

my question is this: how would I approach my primary care physician about this? He’s a really good dude and has always done a very good job of listening to me as a patient, and never really has tried to sound above me. The problem is trying to get him to take me seriously as a 24 year old male that thinks he has low test. I know I do, when it was tested when I was 18 it was around 250 which my pediatrician said was normal (obviously it’s not) are there any tips or ways you would recommend bringing that up as a patient trying to be taken seriously? Anyone have any experience with that?

Thanks as always,
FG

samgraves82
04-13-2020, 10:27 PM
Hey guys,

I’ve been talking to source of knowledge of mine, and one of the things he mentioned was TRT. I’ve heard a lot about it and done a lot of research on it, and I think it would appeal to me for one reason; the muscle building aspects of test are really second priority to me behind the first priority of my male health. Overall mood enhancement, feeling better, not being drained of energy 24/7, getting better sleep, ect. Obviously Any help it gives me in the gym would be an added bonus.

my question is this: how would I approach my primary care physician about this? He’s a really good dude and has always done a very good job of listening to me as a patient, and never really has tried to sound above me. The problem is trying to get him to take me seriously as a 24 year old male that thinks he has low test. I know I do, when it was tested when I was 18 it was around 250 which my pediatrician said was normal (obviously it’s not) are there any tips or ways you would recommend bringing that up as a patient trying to be taken seriously? Anyone have any experience with that?

Thanks as always,
FGWell 250 at 18 IS NOT NORMAL first off. Maybe get some blood work done thru privatemdlabs.com and just let the results do the talking for you if you really have low t. If that dont work than either self administer, which i dont really recommend at 24, or I know a great service/doc that will take care of you no problem as long as you have the blood work done and have the money. It seems like a lot cause you have to pay cash but its cheaper than anybody else I know of and its a legit script.

maxmuscle1
04-13-2020, 10:43 PM
Hey guys,

Thanks as always,
FG

Fake Scenario: could act honest and say you have zero sex drive{not erection problems}tired and it is causing problems with your mate. Mention that there is a family history of low T and your uncle sent you an article about it. You are interested in trying it to see if it helps. He will definitely make you get bloodwork first to check your levels. Hypogonadism can happen at any age. You definitely are against taking anti depressants. That is the first step.

Max
Btw- if your levels come back too high; tell him you were taking Nugenix test booster from TV to try and combat your issue and it may have spiked it but, it doesn’t work and it $100 a month. Even if insurance doesn’t cover it. You can get goodRx coupon pretty cheap. Tell him you want injectable because you read it is the most effective and less harsh on the liver and the generic is very inexpensive.

FireGuy
04-14-2020, 12:01 AM
Thank you brother ✊��

Caustic Charm
04-14-2020, 12:15 AM
Had 2 differen PCPs tell me I didn't need TRT. Found a men's clinic instead and they got me started on it right away. 2 years later i decided to self-administer and dropped them. Far cheaper.