PDA

View Full Version : Trestolone

Kmhgear1234
04-14-2020, 05:50 AM
Anyone have experience with this compound? Also can any point me to a direction where I can find some..

Gizmo856
04-14-2020, 06:23 AM
Anyone have experience with this compound? Also can any point me to a direction where I can find some..

We can’t tell you where to find some sorry it’s against COC. I don’t know much about this compound but I do know that it aromatizes very heavily. I’ve heard of people gaining a lot of muscle on this compound also.

Mr Myagi
04-14-2020, 08:41 AM
Great stuff and I've used it a bit but it wreaks havoc with my GERD so I need to be careful.

Marine
04-14-2020, 11:43 AM

use the search function, read the Code of Conduct rule #9

9. Do not ask which sponsor carries this or which sponsor carries that. How hard is it to click a thread and read a list or check a website?

Kmhgear1234
04-14-2020, 02:54 PM
Okay, didn’t realize it was against the rules someone could of simply private msgd wasn’t saying to post the source out in the open. And 2ndly THATS WHY IM ASKING BC I HAVNT BEEN ABLE TO FIND IT ANYMORE

Marine
04-14-2020, 03:03 PM
Okay, didn’t realize it was against the rules someone could of simply private msgd wasn’t saying to post the source out in the open. And 2ndly THATS WHY IM ASKING BC I HAVNT BEEN ABLE TO FIND IT ANYMORE

no need to get upset, I copy and posted the rules. And I found a sponsor here that carries it. Check your pm's.

thebear
04-14-2020, 03:08 PM
It’s a more experienced user compound.
Solid gains.
Control your e2 or else it will sky rocket!

Search around. You will find more info.

Gizmo856
04-14-2020, 09:17 PM

I’ve seen like 3 sponsors carry it.

GettinSwole
04-14-2020, 10:58 PM
I’ve seen like 3 sponsors carry it.

Yea you can find Trest Ace, Trest E I have yet to find that wasn't in some sort of stupid blend...an old sponsor had it here but they were busted.

Mr.Smith45
04-14-2020, 11:11 PM

You're lucky you got Marine and he was in a good mood, another mod would have told you to read the rules that you acknowledged when you signed up, or saw you to the banned list.

Drillit
04-15-2020, 12:44 AM
It’s a more experienced user compound.
Solid gains.
Control your e2 or else it will sky rocket!

Search around. You will find more info.

I’ve looked into running it for a bulk because of all the estrogen. Be like drillit the water buffalo!!

Marine
04-15-2020, 12:48 AM
You're lucky you got Marine and he was in a good mood, another mod would have told you to read the rules that you acknowledged when you signed up, or saw you to the banned list.

Im pretty easy going. Everyone gets at least one free pass with me.

thebear
04-15-2020, 12:58 AM
I’ve looked into running it for a bulk because of all the estrogen. Be like drillit the water buffalo!!

You would [emoji3590] it you e2 Mr Lova Lova

dopamine
05-04-2020, 11:36 PM
I'm eagerly awaiting a blend of trest/tren/mastP and methyl tren :)