PDA

View Full Version : Oral combo question

dopamine
04-20-2020, 06:50 PM
I'm wondering if anyone has experience combining dbol and anavar in a cycle? I've been running a more long term cycle with TestE,Eq,Npp,MastE with a quick jolt of tren ace So dbol is a little counterintuitive but since I came upon a decent amount randomly I was curious on people's thoughts. Let me add yes I have arimidex,nolvadex and caber :)

solocom
04-20-2020, 11:35 PM
I'm wondering if anyone has experience combining dbol and anavar in a cycle? I've been running a more long term cycle with TestE,Eq,Npp,MastE with a quick jolt of tren ace So dbol is a little counterintuitive but since I came upon a decent amount randomly I was curious on people's thoughts. Let me add yes I have arimidex,nolvadex and caber :)Bro, test, eq, npp, mast, tren, var, and dbol? Too much in my opinion.

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

9TMARE
04-21-2020, 01:23 AM
I'm wondering if anyone has experience combining dbol and anavar in a cycle? I've been running a more long term cycle with TestE,Eq,Npp,MastE with a quick jolt of tren ace So dbol is a little counterintuitive but since I came upon a decent amount randomly I was curious on people's thoughts. Let me add yes I have arimidex,nolvadex and caber :)

How long are you running all this for?
That is a shit ton of compounds at once man lol
I would split that all up or start from scratch before you jump into more.
Test E, EQ, NPP, Dbol Front cycle

Then half way drop the Dbol and NPP

Finish with
Test E, EQ, Mast E, Var and that little jolt of Tren Ace if you need to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mattymoo
04-21-2020, 12:55 PM
Yeah im not educated enough to give you an answer but
I like what 9tmare suggested

dopamine
04-26-2020, 02:04 AM
I'm sorry I didn't mean doing it all at once. Just that those were the compounds I had on hand and I was wondering what a good combo would be :)

Mikeyz206
04-26-2020, 02:42 AM
I like what 9tmare has told you.

SloppyJ
04-26-2020, 03:40 AM
I would never run var and dbol together. But dbol and tren is lovely IMO. Not gonna lecture you, I'll let the rest of the guys do it! :)

rollingwinter
04-26-2020, 11:53 AM
What exactly is your experience, how many cycles do you have under your belt, what are your stats, and what are your goals? No one should be giving recommendations without at least having this. Further, do you do bloodwork?

Riggs
04-26-2020, 03:29 PM
I've been running a more long term cycle with TestE,Eq,Npp,MastE with a quick jolt of tren ace So dbol

I'm sorry I didn't mean doing it all at once. Just that those were the compounds I had on hand and I was wondering what a good combo would be :)

I'm confused.

What exactly are you running right now?

I gotta say I never add hormones once I'm on a blast. Lay out a protocol and see it thru. Just because you stumble on some unexpected gear does not mean you should throw em in the mix.

4 oils/hormones long term, a Tren Ace kickstart, and now considering adding Var/Dbol stack. How the hell are you gonna know which one did what for you? At a certain point you're wasting gear. It's just not necessary. Most of these kind of blasts will break the bank with all the ancillaries you have to run in an attempt to offset the diminishing returns & down regulation.

And then where do you go on the next cycle?

thebear
04-26-2020, 03:40 PM
All the above. Confused!?

Can you tell us your exact cycle you are on?
Or is this just a basic question?

If so, you could run Var with Test and NPP. Great intro ish cycle. If you wanted to add dbol, I would do as a PWO 25mg 2-3x a wk.

But make sure you have AIs on hand if needed and liver support during entire cycle.

dopamine
04-26-2020, 05:47 PM
What I'm running is TestE 500mg a week, Npp 400 wk and EQ 600 wk with anavar 100mg per day.

dopamine
04-26-2020, 05:51 PM
Stats are 5'10 and 183 with around 8% bf. I've had many cycles in the past but took a break for a while. I do Olympic weightlifting with regulated periodization. The variance there is a period of months with a lot of ancillary exercises into 85-100% of max for C+J,Snatch,front and back squat. Training is 2x a day 6 days a week.

solocom
04-27-2020, 02:06 PM
What I'm running is TestE 500mg a week, Npp 400 wk and EQ 600 wk with anavar 100mg per day.You're currently running 2.2g of gear a week. That's a lot in my opinion. I wouldn't add anything else. How long have you been on?

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

JOKR
04-27-2020, 02:31 PM
I would drop your total mgs down if you want to add anything. 100mg var is high if you want to add in another oral.

dopamine
04-27-2020, 04:52 PM
I feel like the oils are at a sweet spot for me. I could lower the EQ to 500 I suppose but that would be about it. I've never run var before so I was going off of some forums here for an idea. Generally I think 40-60mg of var a day would be enough.Throwing in the Mast was originally for the mild aromatizing help. I don't have much experience with arimidex until now ofcourse. I'm about a month in at this point. I front loaded the first week and a half.