PDA

View Full Version : Nose Bleeds ?

mrtschoepe0077
04-21-2020, 01:26 PM
Nose bleeds are becoming a problem for me. Does anyone know the cause or how to prevent them please let me know.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Mattymoo
04-21-2020, 01:39 PM
Ive had it before when i tried tbol.
My blood was too thin

joonp2
04-21-2020, 02:06 PM
Ive had it before when i tried tbol.
My blood was too thinHigh blood pressure. What are you on?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Popeye*
04-21-2020, 02:32 PM
If your on more than TRT levels of test with multiple compounds then...

Could be too much blood and that’s body’s way of letting it out.

I’ve had this happen is the only reason I give this as a possibility. Donating blood would resolve it (if that’s the issue) but is recommended if your having an issue like this to get a blood panel pulled ? ?

Stay safe

samgraves82
04-21-2020, 04:46 PM

I’ve had this happen is the only reason I give this as a possibility. Donating blood would resolve it (if that’s the issue) but is recommended if your having an issue like this to get a blood panel pulled ? ?

Stay safeThis [emoji121]!

Mattymoo
04-21-2020, 10:42 PM
I dont use Tbol anymore..this was a few years ago.
I donate blood to Red cross on a regular basis and haven't had one since.
My personal experience is the higher the dosage on orals the more risk of something like this happening.
Also tapering up is better than taking huge dose from day ..but thats my experience but others may have a different opinion

thebear
04-21-2020, 10:45 PM
Are you on cod liver oil, aspirin or vitamin e?

chadmack282
04-21-2020, 10:55 PM
Stop Pick nose!!! ;-)
I have allways gotten nose bleeds on Gear & off.

Gizmo856
04-21-2020, 11:07 PM
Nose bleeds are becoming a problem for me. Does anyone know the cause or how to prevent them please let me know.

What are you taking? We can’t tell you the cause if we don’t have any information.

mrtschoepe0077
04-22-2020, 12:04 AM

Stay safeI've been thinking about donating. I've heard alot of people talk about doing that.

mrtschoepe0077
04-22-2020, 12:06 AM
High blood pressure. What are you on?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TapatalkSustanon 250 at 500mg a week and nolvadex eod with TNE eod three times a week pre workout.

mrtschoepe0077
04-22-2020, 12:07 AM
Are you on cod liver oil, aspirin or vitamin e?No

thebear
04-22-2020, 12:14 AM
Sustanon 250 at 500mg a week and nolvadex eod with TNE eod three times a week pre workout.

That’s an avg cycle. Nothing too crazy.

What’s you BP?
Did you get bloods? I would.
What supplements you on?
Why the nolva?

A symptoms of or side effects of Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) is nose bleeds. I have seen many guys that this has happened to.

Popeye*
04-22-2020, 12:23 AM
That’s an avg cycle. Nothing too crazy.

What’s you BP?
Did you get bloods? I would.
What supplements you on?
Why the nolva?

A symptoms of or side effects of Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) is nose bleeds. I have seen many guys that this has happened to.

I did not know Tamoxifen C caused nose bleeds bro that’s pretty cool info. One reason I like BOP [emoji1364]

thebear
04-22-2020, 12:34 AM
I did not know Tamoxifen C caused nose bleeds bro that’s pretty cool info. One reason I like BOP [emoji1364]

Not in everyone. It I have had some buddies it’s happened to. Same if you look online you will find some sources. Not research just experiences. Of course there is something greater going on. But my question is why nolva On this cycle?

Popeye*
04-22-2020, 11:58 AM
Not in everyone. It I have had some buddies it’s happened to. Same if you look online you will find some sources. Not research just experiences. Of course there is something greater going on. But my question is why nolva On this cycle?

Ah hah back to the point.

From my personal experience (I don’t know the science behind this stuff...I just trial it and see what happens WITH educated advices from others that I trust) I will use Tamoxifen in place of AIs for the most part. Unless I’m doing something a bit crazy that my body isn’t use to will I use Tamoxifen (Nolva).

I’ve been told I that it helps keep breast fatty tissue down while helping to prevent gyno as well.

With him running a bit higher amount of test, all together, I would assume using Tamoxifen will be for excessive estrogen control. I don’t think it will hurt but only improve his cycle using Tamoxifen for this reason I would use it.

Side note reading material:

The Role of Estrogen Modulators in Male Hypogonadism and Infertility (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5010627/)

Tamoxifen citrate is another oral SERM that was approved in the 1970s for the treatment of breast cancer. It has tissue specific action and acts as an estrogen receptor blocker in breast tissue and exhibits agonistic properties in the bone and uterus.

Although its use is primarily in women, in men’s health it is used off-label and acts as an estrogen antagonist in the hypothalamus and pituitary gland.

Because of its mechanism of action, tamoxifen results in the inhibition of the negative feedback of estrogen at the hypothalamus and pituitary gland, and results in the release of LH and FSH, which in turn increases testosterone biosynthesis and “stimulates” spermatogenesis. Although the studies on tamoxifen use in men have largely focused on those with infertility, its mechanism of action suggests it can also be used to raise testosterone levels in men with low testosterone who possibly may have relatively elevated serum estradiol levels. Tsourdi and colleagues looked at the effects of three SERMs—tamoxifen, toremifine, and raloxifene—on the hypothalamic-pituitary axis in men with oligospermia. They found that after 3 months of treatment with each of these SERMs, there was a statistically significant increase in serum gonadotropins, testosterone, and semen parameters. However, as is the case with clomiphene, it is controversial whether tamoxifen should be used in the setting of idiopathic infertility because much of the data are from case reports or uncontrolled studies. In the few randomized placebo-controlled studies for idiopathic infertility that have been reported with use of this SERM, the results are mixed and contradictory.

… tamoxifen results in the inhibition of the negative feedback of estrogen at the hypothalamus and pituitary gland, and results in the release of LH and FSH, which in turn increases testosterone biosynthesis and “stimulates” spermatogenesis.

mrtschoepe0077
04-22-2020, 12:41 PM
Not in everyone. It I have had some buddies it’s happened to. Same if you look online you will find some sources. Not research just experiences. Of course there is something greater going on. But my question is why nolva On this cycle?I'm very prone to gyno

mrtschoepe0077
04-22-2020, 12:58 PM
I haven't gotten bloods done yet but I plan on it. You guys are definitely dropping a ton of knowledge on me and I thank you all for that

thebear
04-22-2020, 01:30 PM
I'm very prone to gyno

That was my assumption

thebear
04-22-2020, 01:33 PM
Ah hah back to the point.

From my personal experience (I don’t know the science behind this stuff...I just trial it and see what happens WITH educated advices from others that I trust) I will use Tamoxifen in place of AIs for the most part. Unless I’m doing something a bit crazy that my body isn’t use to will I use Tamoxifen (Nolva).

I’ve been told I that it helps keep breast fatty tissue down while helping to prevent gyno as well.

With him running a bit higher amount of test, all together, I would assume using Tamoxifen will be for excessive estrogen control. I don’t think it will hurt but only improve his cycle using Tamoxifen for this reason I would use it.

Side note reading material:

The Role of Estrogen Modulators in Male Hypogonadism and Infertility (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5010627/)

Tamoxifen citrate is another oral SERM that was approved in the 1970s for the treatment of breast cancer. It has tissue specific action and acts as an estrogen receptor blocker in breast tissue and exhibits agonistic properties in the bone and uterus.

Although its use is primarily in women, in men’s health it is used off-label and acts as an estrogen antagonist in the hypothalamus and pituitary gland.

Because of its mechanism of action, tamoxifen results in the inhibition of the negative feedback of estrogen at the hypothalamus and pituitary gland, and results in the release of LH and FSH, which in turn increases testosterone biosynthesis and “stimulates” spermatogenesis. Although the studies on tamoxifen use in men have largely focused on those with infertility, its mechanism of action suggests it can also be used to raise testosterone levels in men with low testosterone who possibly may have relatively elevated serum estradiol levels. Tsourdi and colleagues looked at the effects of three SERMs—tamoxifen, toremifine, and raloxifene—on the hypothalamic-pituitary axis in men with oligospermia. They found that after 3 months of treatment with each of these SERMs, there was a statistically significant increase in serum gonadotropins, testosterone, and semen parameters. However, as is the case with clomiphene, it is controversial whether tamoxifen should be used in the setting of idiopathic infertility because much of the data are from case reports or uncontrolled studies. In the few randomized placebo-controlled studies for idiopathic infertility that have been reported with use of this SERM, the results are mixed and contradictory.

… tamoxifen results in the inhibition of the negative feedback of estrogen at the hypothalamus and pituitary gland, and results in the release of LH and FSH, which in turn increases testosterone biosynthesis and “stimulates” spermatogenesis.

Thanks. I know what it does but thanks for sharing. Definitely some good stuff in there. My assumption was nolva over asin because of being Gyno prone.

I don’t find his doses that high to warrant heavy use of an AI. Possibly 1-2x a wk. Nolvois different of course and usually is take EO or EOD.

If he is Gyno prone, then the TNE 3x a wk isn’t a good thing for him. I mean he can do it but that surge in T usually causes crazy e2 fluctuations in sensitive individuals.

Once Gyno prone always Gyno prone. I guess for him we are seeing his nolvadex dose is too much for him. But bloods would help.