PDA

View Full Version : THE QUICK ACTING DECA YOU NEVER HEARD OF!!

maxmuscle1
04-22-2020, 04:34 PM
NORCLOSTEBOL: otherwise known as (Anabol 4-19)is a synthetic androgen and anabolic steroid that was derived from nandrolone. It was described in the literature in 1957. Norclostebol is also used as an ester, norclostebol acetate. Norclostebol is a 4-chloro derivative of 19- nortestosterone . It works out to be significantly stronger than pure testosterone. Norclostebol is a 4-chloro derivative of nandrolone . It works out to be significantly stronger than pure testosterone. It is approximately 6.6 times as anabolic while only 40% as androgenic. This may not be a particularly fair or valid comparison however. It is more appropriate to compare norclostebol to testosterone propionate due to the use of an ester. In this case they are fairly even in anabolic potency at 112% but only 20–25% as androgenic. In practice this means norclostebol is a potent anabolic compound with minimal tendency towards side effects. A derivative of nandrolone but only ever made as an acetate. Hmmm [emoji848] . Like Turinabol is a 4-chloro derivative of methyltestosterone. Norclostebol would be the tbol of nandrolone.

My recent research:
[emoji3595][emoji3595]This steroid was used by Canadian Cattle ranchers in 2005; and got into trouble as the heifers tested positive 3 weeks after having a subcutaneous administration of the acetate version. Bodybuilders today equate the potency of Norclostebol{Anabol 4-19}to the similar types of effects one gets from compounds like Primobolan or Masteron.
The only difference is that the results occurred faster, mainly due to the acetate ester’s shorter half-life.
Norclostebol Dosage: It is believed that a bodybuilder would use norclostebol/Anabol 4-19, anywhere from 200 mg and as high as 600 mg weekly. With No AI NEEDED!! The cool thing about this compound while doing my research is that it has only been made with the acetate ester and can be made into a topical/transdermal gel or cream. Also an oral acetate pill. The injectable version would be ideal IMO. Could you imagine a more powerful, quicker acting nandrolone than NPP or Deca mg for mg. No more waiting weeks to even start gaining mass. Being a short ester I wonder if the water retention would be less? I personally get less water with NPP vs. Deca. Hmmm [emoji848][emoji1690][emoji1690][emoji123][emoji123].

Max

SloppyJ
04-22-2020, 04:39 PM
Is it methylated? Cool article.

maxmuscle1
04-22-2020, 04:50 PM
Is it methylated? Cool article.

19-demethylated nandrolone derivative.
4-Chloro-19-nortestosterone. There are methylated versions that are made from the same family.

Max

SloppyJ
04-22-2020, 05:09 PM
Interesting for sure. You ever seen it offered anywhere? I haven't.

maxmuscle1
04-22-2020, 05:17 PM
Interesting for sure. You ever seen it offered anywhere? I haven't.

Not by sponsors. Growing up we had cattle and horses. My father was a handicapper for racehorses. I definitely have seen it and helped with the administration of it.

Max

samgraves82
04-22-2020, 05:30 PM
I believe they talked briefly about this a couple weeks ago on drugs n stuff/think big bodybuilding with dave crosland

Leonardo Farmaceutical
04-22-2020, 07:13 PM
I believe they talked briefly about this a couple weeks ago on drugs n stuff/think big bodybuilding with dave croslandIndeed they did. This is a compound that I am highly interested in, but it's not something that you can just easily snag raws of :(

9TMARE
04-22-2020, 07:37 PM
Indeed they did. This is a compound that I am highly interested in, but it's not something that you can just easily snag raws of :(

Let us know when you acquire it and we can start a waiting list lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ranger15
04-22-2020, 08:28 PM
Very good stuff hell I’ve probably got a 2 year supply thanks for write very interesting for sure ! And me being the nerd I am reading is definitely one of my favorite things !

maxmuscle1
04-22-2020, 08:32 PM
Very good stuff hell I’ve probably got a 2 year supply thanks for write very interesting for sure ! And me being the nerd I am reading is definitely one of my favorite things !

Indeed. Appreciate it[emoji1690]

Max

samgraves82
04-22-2020, 08:46 PM
Indeed they did. This is a compound that I am highly interested in, but it's not something that you can just easily snag raws of :(Ah ha. Another fan? I like dave and the whole think big crew

laedlaerd
04-22-2020, 10:43 PM
Is this anything like the Nandrolone No ester ? Maybe the same thing? Over the years I seen maybe 2 labs claim to have it. Never did try it out but hope to one day.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
04-22-2020, 10:51 PM
Is this anything like the Nandrolone No ester ? Maybe the same thing? Over the years I seen maybe 2 labs claim to have it. Never did try it out but hope to one day.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

No, it is an acetate ester so it is not a base. Taken every eod or 3x a week inj schedule would suffice. More like tren ace. Although it lingers in the system longer.

Max

Ranger15
04-22-2020, 11:46 PM
^^^ exactly this I think Max is the only one I know thats Nandrolone junkie as me . But big difference than a base which used as a pre-workout . This is something can base whole cycle around. I think I’ve am such a fan of this compound and everyone is different so can’t compare individually but it’s low side effects not being a harsh compound on the system if there is such a thing and fact that it always work and can produce massive weight gain or quality lean mass just depending on how you play it. The guys brought me up were basic old school guys Test-Deca-D-bol.

Marine
04-22-2020, 11:56 PM
NORCLOSTEBOL: otherwise known as (Anabol 4-19)is a synthetic androgen and anabolic steroid that was derived from nandrolone. It was described in the literature in 1957. Norclostebol is also used as an ester, norclostebol acetate. Norclostebol is a 4-chloro derivative of 19- nortestosterone . It works out to be significantly stronger than pure testosterone. Norclostebol is a 4-chloro derivative of nandrolone . It works out to be significantly stronger than pure testosterone. It is approximately 6.6 times as anabolic while only 40% as androgenic. This may not be a particularly fair or valid comparison however. It is more appropriate to compare norclostebol to testosterone propionate due to the use of an ester. In this case they are fairly even in anabolic potency at 112% but only 20–25% as androgenic. In practice this means norclostebol is a potent anabolic compound with minimal tendency towards side effects. A derivative of nandrolone but only ever made as an acetate. Hmmm [emoji848] . Like Turinabol is a 4-chloro derivative of methyltestosterone. Norclostebol would be the tbol of nandrolone.

My recent research:
[emoji3595][emoji3595]This steroid was used by Canadian Cattle ranchers in 2005; and got into trouble as the heifers tested positive 3 weeks after having a subcutaneous administration of the acetate version. Bodybuilders today equate the potency of Norclostebol{Anabol 4-19}to the similar types of effects one gets from compounds like Primobolan or Masteron.
The only difference is that the results occurred faster, mainly due to the acetate ester’s shorter half-life.
Norclostebol Dosage: It is believed that a bodybuilder would use norclostebol/Anabol 4-19, anywhere from 200 mg and as high as 600 mg weekly. With No AI NEEDED!! The cool thing about this compound while doing my research is that it has only been made with the acetate ester and can be made into a topical/transdermal gel or cream. Also an oral acetate pill. The injectable version would be ideal IMO. Could you imagine a more powerful, quicker acting nandrolone than NPP or Deca mg for mg. No more waiting weeks to even start gaining mass. Being a short ester I wonder if the water retention would be less? I personally get less water with NPP vs. Deca. Hmmm [emoji848][emoji1690][emoji1690][emoji123][emoji123].

Max

school is in. Thanks for the all the knowledge brother.

maxmuscle1
04-23-2020, 04:57 AM
school is in. Thanks for the all the knowledge brother.

Here to learn! We are all about it![emoji1690][emoji108]

Max