PDA

View Full Version : Yk 11 injectable

Mito
04-29-2020, 12:25 PM
Tony huge say that he did an experiment with follitonic injectable yk11 25 mg per day for 7 days and gained 7 pounds of muscle. Is this even realistic?
What would be better for first cycle injectable yk 11( with test base ) or 400 mg of test e ?

maxmuscle1
04-29-2020, 05:08 PM
Tony huge say that he did an experiment with follitonic injectable yk11 25 mg per day for 7 days and gained 7 pounds of muscle. Is this even realistic?
What would be better for first cycle injectable yk 11( with test base ) or 400 mg of test e ?

I am a positive guy but, when it comes to this guy; he is straight garbage! Everything he says is a lie. I don’t know if he can step foot back in his own country? and is being sued by a ton of people he ripped off on money scams. He is not a doctor but a con artist that made his money doing fraudulent CC and Mortgage scams , ripping
off elderly people. He let his business partner take the fall for his doings. Anyway, YK-11 is a sort of experimental myostatin inhibitor. 5-10mg orally is what people recommend. No evidence that is works but you never know.

Max

JohnMcc
04-29-2020, 05:24 PM
I am a positive guy but, when it comes to this guy; he is straight garbage! Everything he says is a lie. I don’t know if he can step foot back in his own country? and is being sued by a ton of people he ripped off on money scams. He is not a doctor but a con artist that made his money doing fraudulent CC and Mortgage scams , ripping
off elderly people. He let his business partner take the fall for his doings. Anyway, YK-11 is a sort of experimental myostatin inhibitor. 5-10mg orally is what people recommend. No evidence that is works but you never know.

Max

Never knew all that about him.

As far as his info on AAS, sarms, PEDs, etc a lot of it makes sense to me and would be willing to take it for face value most of the time. Granted coach Trevor is most likely the big brain on all those subjects so Tony just parrots what he says.

But ignoring those guys and just looking at how sarms bind stronger to the AR than AAS in most cases. I think it would be worth it to try both out with a proper PCT and time off between both cycles. Then see which one worked better, only 1 way to find out.

maxmuscle1
04-29-2020, 07:34 PM
Never knew all that about him.

As far as his info on AAS, sarms, PEDs, etc a lot of it makes sense to me and would be willing to take it for face value most of the time. Granted coach Trevor is most likely the big brain on all those subjects so Tony just parrots what he says.

But ignoring those guys and just looking at how sarms bind stronger to the AR than AAS in most cases. I think it would be worth it to try both out with a proper PCT and time off between both cycles. Then see which one worked better, only 1 way to find out.

I definitely know sarms{an what they classify as such}work well. I did mk677 , LGD, Cardarine and put some nice size on. Yk11 is the most expensive of the main sarms so ?? It may work.
I have done extensive research in stuff like follistsatin 344 and 315 , Ace031 - Ace081. Some crazy research just wish they used a human instead of a rat. One showed permanent muscle for life . If you use their mg converted to humans the cost was $10,000 and $4,000 done over and 6 month period, then never again. Who knows: may try it in the name if science. lol a Could you imagine being like
75yrs old and you still have muscle from when your 21yrs old?? [emoji123][emoji123]

Max

Popeye*
04-29-2020, 07:52 PM

Max

Just chiming in about Tony the Huge Tampon. Sadly he has a big following BUT fortunately has zero credibility to the common sense world of PEDs, SARMS ETC. Any of his true followers are in on the next Scam. Any of his followers that pay him or contribute to his success, should be slapped like a man-bitch.

I would rather give my attention to two gorillas finger each other’s asses than to listen to his stupidity...but...this is solely my opinion.

thebear
04-29-2020, 08:21 PM

Max

100 agree! I don’t like anything the dude puts out. It’s all trash and he seems like a scum. I don’t know him it’s the vibe I get.

Dungan23
04-29-2020, 08:43 PM
Finally people who agree with my outlook on tony Hughes, I won’t give him the satisfaction of even calling him huge, I cannot stand this man he just irresponsibly uses PED’S and walks around flexing and acting likes he’s invincible all while banging ugly trashy Thai hookers. As stated before his knowledge all comes from Trevor who is actually an intelligent man, it’s awful what he’s promotes to other lifters especially those just getting into it who don’t know a thing. He’s so cocky it’s obnoxious, give it time he’ll get his for everything criminal he’s pulled in the past. I know it’s kinda childish but every time I’m on YouTube n I’m recommended one of his videos I report it, like I said not the most mature thing..but he sucks. (Don’t get me started on his little butt pirate minion Russo).

JohnMcc
04-29-2020, 10:16 PM
I definitely know sarms{an what they classify as such}work well. I did mk677 , LGD, Cardarine and put some nice size on. Yk11 is the most expensive of the main sarms so ?? It may work.
I have done extensive research in stuff like follistsatin 344 and 315 , Ace031 - Ace081. Some crazy research just wish they used a human instead of a rat. One showed permanent muscle for life . If you use their mg converted to humans the cost was $10,000 and $4,000 done over and 6 month period, then never again. Who knows: may try it in the name if science. lol a Could you imagine being like
75yrs old and you still have muscle from when your 21yrs old?? [emoji123][emoji123]

Max

Man that would be awesome, if only. Not many can fork out that kind of money, you're right though it would be cool to see them do human tests.

Gizmo856
04-29-2020, 11:06 PM
I think oral is fine. Don’t see much difference in the injectables besides more pain and trouble. They were made to be oral I believe. I only saw any value in MK677 and LGD 4033.

chadmack282
05-02-2020, 03:40 AM
The dude is a conartist, scammer, theif.
I have never tried yk11 but if i knew of a legit source, or guys i know on a this forum or 1 other forum that vouged for said source i would give it a shot.