PDA

View Full Version : The benifits of using AAS with HGH

beanlicker
12-27-2012, 12:02 AM
I have heard many questions asked about this topic and I thought this might clear-up some issues on the subject.........

Daily hgh injections are a must to maintain stable blood levels as GH has a very short life span in the body. It will peak almost immediately after injection and will clear the body with a half-life of only 20-30 minutes.

hGH does not work in the same way as steroids which work by increasing muscular size through hypertrophy, or increased size in muscle tissue. HGH works primarily through hyperplasia, which is the creation of new cells. While hGH works by increasing IGF levels which cause hyperplasia, in and of itself, muscular size increases are not usually associated with hGH use alone, androgens are usually required to increase the new cell tissue. Look at it this way, once you have reached your peak by building your muscles to their largest size where no further increases in size are possible, even with steroids, hGH will take you to unreachable heights by adding new muscle cells through hyperplasia, thereby allowing you to use steroids to increase the new cells to maximum size, bypassing your previous set point.

Steroid use is beneficial with HGH use due to the promotion of anabolism. Steroids increase muscle size that benefits the new cell number increase caused by by the GH. Remember GH will not directly cause muscle cell size increase, just the number of cells, therefore, androgens are necessary to increase size.

Unlike anabolic steroids which must be cycled on and off to avoid permanently suppressing the body's Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Testes-Axis (HPTA), hGH does not suppress the HPTA and can be used for long periods of time. Most users do not even begin to see results until at least two months into their hGH cycle, at that point, results will continue for as long as the hGH is used.

According to studies in the New England Journal of Medicine, hGH use will: Shed Body-fat, Increase Muscle Tone; Boost your Energy, Strength, and Endurance, Reduce Wrinkles and Create Tighter, Smoother Skin; Help you Sleep Better, Improve Sex Drive and Performance, Improve Immune and Heart Function, Bone Density, Healing Time and Cholesterol, Improve Brain Function, Memory and Mental Focus.

While that is an incredible list of benefits, if you are an instant gratification person, then hGH is not for you. However, if you are interested in blowing past previous plateaus, having tight skin, popping veins, and reaching new levels of lean mass, then hGH is for you.

bronco
12-27-2012, 12:56 AM
hgh sounds like a miracle drug just wish i could afford to run for lond periods of time, nice post

bhcolex50x
12-27-2012, 02:32 AM
Good post

gator-mclusky
12-27-2012, 02:48 AM
Good stuff. It's definitely not one for the impatient. What my guys like to do is take progress pics over the months. Its so gradual for most that its hard to tell unless you look at a pic from like month 1 and one from month 3 or 4 and so on.......Interesting stuff. Lots and lots of fakes going around.

Good read.

gator

DaKajun
12-27-2012, 03:44 AM
Good read, I remember seeing something like this somewhere else. lol
Thanks BL

dontwork
12-27-2012, 05:14 AM
Does prolonged use of GH shut down natural production of GH?

If so how do you restart your natty?

beanlicker
12-27-2012, 05:30 AM
Good read, I remember seeing something like this somewhere else. lol
Thanks BL

Since I wrote it to answer your question at SF, I decided to share it here as well.....It is a very common question

beanlicker
12-27-2012, 05:39 AM
Does prolonged use of GH shut down natural production of GH?

If so how do you restart your natty?

Exogenous gh will have no effect on endogenous GH secretion shut down concerns. It's not the same as test, but unfortunately it's easy to try and use the same concepts and principals with regards to both. The truth is that test and HGH come from two entirely different sources in the body. I have never heard of someone taking gh long term stop, get their levels tested, and come up shorter than typical. If you use gh for 10 years, stop for six months and test your levels, your levels will be the same as what you would have been had you never used gh at all.

hiodkff
12-27-2012, 06:45 AM
i wish i could afford hgh for long run..

jurgensplurgen
12-27-2012, 11:31 AM
nice info, and good to know about the lack of shutdown.

PAiN
02-14-2013, 03:58 PM
Great write up brother.....

kuntrykok
02-14-2013, 04:08 PM
Great info, maybe one day I will be able to afford a 6 mos or year run on GH. Maybe one day it will be given out more by doctors if the benefits far outweigh the negatives?? Wishful thinking.....