PDA

View Full Version : Dihydroboldenone / DHB- INFO by Max

maxmuscle1
05-04-2020, 03:20 PM
1-Testosterone is a dht steriod and a 5-a reduced derivative of boldenone/EQ. A 2006 study determined that 1-testosterone has a high androgenic and anabolic potency even without being metabolized. 1-testosterone has the same potency to stimulate the growth of the prostate, the seminal vesicles and the androgen-sensitive levator ani muscle as the reference anabolic steroid testosterone propionate, but, unlike testosterone propionate, 1-testosterone also increases liver weight. 1-Testosterone was the first fully active steroid introduced to the dietary supplement market. Boldenone is not the only steroid that shares similarities with dihydroboldenone. In fact dihydroboldenone is chemically identical to the drug methenolone except for the 1-methylation that is apart of methenolone {Primobolan}. 1-Testosterone has an anabolic to androgenic ratio of 200/100. One side effect commonly experienced by 1-testosterone users is lethargy. The exact reason for this lethargy is unknown, but it may be due to the fact that 1-testosterone lacks the energy and libido boosting effects of testosterone yet is still suppressive of natural testosterone production, or because of low estrogen levels. post-injection pain with dihydroboldenone can become an issue for some. Diluting the drug with either another injectable drug or some other type of sterile oil seems to alleviate at least some of this discomfort. The type of ester used does not appear to negate this pain for the users that experience it however. It has been shown to be by far more anabolic than such compounds as boldenone, nandrolone , and even testosterone itself. If used by itself, I would consider it a dry compound. If used along with testosterone it becomes a wet compound. It does not aromatize and the frequency of the compound depend on the ester attached. As we all know 1-test Cypionate is the most popular and only needs to be used in the same fashion as test cyp. The no ester dhb is very unpopular as it is painful and rarely holds well; also injected ED. Typcially, males would use a dosage of 200-400mg Dihydroboldenone Cypionate a week. Negative symptoms as lethargy, malaise and possibly a reduction in sex drive if used solely. Obviously the addition of testosterone will help alleviate those side effects Women use 25-100mg typically, I have never met a female that used it except a few that used the oral form. 1-testosterone cypionate produces a primo-like effect, but is much more myotropic {growth promoting}. Aside from tren, there isnt a single non-methylated, non-aromatizing, prescription steroid as strong as this. 1-Test Cyp has been shown to be by far more anabolic then such compounds as and even Testosterone itself; but we all know that application wise that does not equate into better or bigger gains. I like 500mg test Cyp/400mg 1-test cyp, if i was getting close to a show or was nearing the end of a cut or photoshoot, a person would be able to use higher dhb, very low test , and their orals to get a dry, tight, grainy look. IME , I never worry about gyno, I still have not used enough to know what works for my body best but I notice a huge recomp effect and sweat a lot . There is a misnomer that you cannot use EQ AND DHB together and it is a waste! This is very untrue and does can work well together. I also hear people say, it’s a poor mans Primobolan because of its close chemical structur, this is far from true, DHB is much stronger in every way and results are not mild at decent doses. Primo is great and really expensive, but it is the safest compound out there. Btw- The no ester version was only 50mg/ml and hurt like a mofo; also caused inflammation and hard lump, and I still did three injs . [emoji2957]. **This dosage was listed on a EU website and I am showing you so you that you should never follow advice from the company pushing it:{This Is a good forum so it is okay to het help from rep/sponsor . Websites online that are not part of a forum will try and tell you to use a shit ton / example:
Dosage: 400-1,000 mg per week for 12-16 weeks (or longer)!! Lmao. 1 gram of dhb per
Week, btw: they had 200mg/ml DHB.....that would be very hard to do ..... well very hard to tolerate and that is the reason it was 50mg/ml. Now that low pip 100mg/ml versions are coming out is one of the reasons that it is becoming popular again.[emoji1690][emoji123][emoji123]

So in summation: DHB/1-test cyp can be used to bulk up, recomp, or cut. It is very versatile and is dose Dependent based on other compounds and your diet. If bulking a higher testosterone and a good androgenic oral such as Anadrol or Dianabol. If recomping : letting the dhb and be the main compound in your stack a along with tbol/Var. If cutting a nice dhb, test prop , winny inj or Win-Var oral would be sweet, I like halo but more but it is potent.

Max

thebear
05-04-2020, 05:03 PM
1-Testosterone is a dht steriod and a 5-a reduced derivative of boldenone/EQ. A 2006 study determined that 1-testosterone has a high androgenic and anabolic potency even without being metabolized. 1-testosterone has the same potency to stimulate the growth of the prostate, the seminal vesicles and the androgen-sensitive levator ani muscle as the reference anabolic steroid testosterone propionate, but, unlike testosterone propionate, 1-testosterone also increases liver weight. 1-Testosterone was the first fully active steroid introduced to the dietary supplement market. Boldenone is not the only steroid that shares similarities with dihydroboldenone. In fact dihydroboldenone is chemically identical to the drug methenolone except for the 1-methylation that is apart of methenolone {Primobolan}. 1-Testosterone has an anabolic to androgenic ratio of 200/100. One side effect commonly experienced by 1-testosterone users is lethargy. The exact reason for this lethargy is unknown, but it may be due to the fact that 1-testosterone lacks the energy and libido boosting effects of testosterone yet is still suppressive of natural testosterone production, or because of low estrogen levels. post-injection pain with dihydroboldenone can become an issue for some. Diluting the drug with either another injectable drug or some other type of sterile oil seems to alleviate at least some of this discomfort. The type of ester used does not appear to negate this pain for the users that experience it however. It has been shown to be by far more anabolic than such compounds as boldenone, nandrolone , and even testosterone itself. If used by itself, I would consider it a dry compound. If used along with testosterone it becomes a wet compound. It does not aromatize and the frequency of the compound depend on the ester attached. As we all know 1-test Cypionate is the most popular and only needs to be used in the same fashion as test cyp. The no ester dhb is very unpopular as it is painful and rarely holds well; also injected ED. Typcially, males would use a dosage of 200-400mg Dihydroboldenone Cypionate a week. Negative symptoms as lethargy, malaise and possibly a reduction in sex drive if used solely. Obviously the addition of testosterone will help alleviate those side effects Women use 25-100mg typically, I have never met a female that used it except a few that used the oral form. 1-testosterone cypionate produces a primo-like effect, but is much more myotropic {growth promoting}. Aside from tren, there isnt a single non-methylated, non-aromatizing, prescription steroid as strong as this. 1-Test Cyp has been shown to be by far more anabolic then such compounds as and even Testosterone itself; but we all know that application wise that does not equate into better or bigger gains. I like 500mg test Cyp/400mg 1-test cyp, if i was getting close to a show or was nearing the end of a cut or photoshoot, a person would be able to use higher dhb, very low test , and their orals to get a dry, tight, grainy look. IME , I never worry about gyno, I still have not used enough to know what works for my body best but I notice a huge recomp effect and sweat a lot . There is a misnomer that you cannot use EQ AND DHB together and it is a waste! This is very untrue and does can work well together. I also hear people say, it’s a poor mans Primobolan because of its close chemical structur, this is far from true, DHB is much stronger in every way and results are not mild at decent doses. Primo is great and really expensive, but it is the safest compound out there. Btw- The no ester version was only 50mg/ml and hurt like a mofo; also caused inflammation and hard lump, and I still did three injs . [emoji2957]. **This dosage was listed on a EU website and I am showing you so you that you should never follow advice from the company pushing it:{This Is a good forum so it is okay to het help from rep/sponsor . Websites online that are not part of a forum will try and tell you to use a shit ton / example:
Dosage: 400-1,000 mg per week for 12-16 weeks (or longer)!! Lmao. 1 gram of dhb per
Week, btw: they had 200mg/ml DHB.....that would be very hard to do ..... well very hard to tolerate and that is the reason it was 50mg/ml. Now that low pip 100mg/ml versions are coming out is one of the reasons that it is becoming popular again.[emoji1690][emoji123][emoji123]

So in summation: DHB/1-test cyp can be used to bulk up, recomp, or cut. It is very versatile and is dose Dependent based on other compounds and your diet. If bulking a higher testosterone and a good androgenic oral such as Anadrol or Dianabol. If recomping : letting the dhb and be the main compound in your stack a along with tbol/Var. If cutting a nice dhb, test prop , winny inj or Win-Var oral would be sweet, I like halo but more but it is potent.

Max

Top 3 favs!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

enrod
05-04-2020, 05:51 PM
Thanks for sharing, Max!

Started a test cyp/dhb blast this week. First go with dhb, always fun to try new compounds. I’ll tell you what, two shots in and I definitely feel the body temperature increasing. But could just be from the increase in carbs.

Either way, looking forward to seeing how my body responds to this med!

maxmuscle1
05-04-2020, 05:59 PM
Thanks for sharing, Max!

Started a test cyp/dhb blast this week. First go with dhb, always fun to try new compounds. I’ll tell you what, two shots in and I definitely feel the body temperature increasing. But could just be from the increase in carbs.

Either way, looking forward to seeing how my body responds to this med!

You’ll sweat quote a bit , at least I do . I run hot anyway but dhb drenched me like Ace

Max

9TMARE
05-04-2020, 06:16 PM
Great write up Max!
I think a Dbol DHB run is due lol

maxmuscle1
05-04-2020, 06:28 PM
Great write up Max!
I think a Dbol DHB run is due lol

Test C, DHB, Dbol would definitely do the job :especially with the greytops gh

Max

Frankdoz
05-04-2020, 06:44 PM
Too bad everyone is sold out.

maxmuscle1
05-04-2020, 07:01 PM

Gotta stock up when it comes up. I have a feeling everyone wants to run some

Max

9TMARE
05-04-2020, 07:01 PM

Platinum? Them as well?

thebear
05-04-2020, 07:21 PM

Feral will have some soon and I know Platinum has some in stock.

Frankdoz
05-04-2020, 07:27 PM
Thx Dutch too diff board

maxmuscle1
05-04-2020, 07:49 PM
Thx Dutch too diff board

They are a sponsor here too. It doesn’t say out of stock so ...[emoji1690]

Max

Gizmo856
05-04-2020, 07:54 PM
Love me some DHB

chadmack282
05-04-2020, 08:33 PM
DHB definately has a thermogenic effect on me!!

thebear
05-04-2020, 09:00 PM
Test and DHB with an oral is all you need. Max says DBOl, I say ADROL would work as well with some nolvadex ED.

Frankdoz
05-04-2020, 10:40 PM
I say both

maxmuscle1
05-04-2020, 10:43 PM
Test and DHB with an oral is all you need. Max says DBOl, I say ADROL would work as well with some nolvadex ED.

I like them both, Anadrol really puts some
Super strength on me, I feel better on dbol. I cannot say anything bad about either one [emoji1690][emoji1690]

Max

thebear
05-04-2020, 10:45 PM
I like them both, Anadrol really puts some
Super strength on me, I feel better on dbol. I cannot say anything bad about either one [emoji1690][emoji1690]

Max

Really. Damn. I wish I could say the same. Dbol fucks with me.

laedlaerd
05-05-2020, 02:01 AM
Test C, DHB, Dbol would definitely do the job :especially with the greytops gh

MaxI thinking this is going to be my next bulk run.
Thanks for the info. I like the part about how this compound is versatile (diet depending)
In my experience mist compounds are. Like you said it depends on DIET and the combination of your stack.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
05-05-2020, 02:24 AM
I thinking this is going to be my next bulk run.
Thanks for the info. I like the part about how this compound is versatile (diet depending)
In my experience mist compounds are. Like you said it depends on DIET and the combination of your stack.

100% . I can do anadrol and looked completely shredded. It is completely about your knowledge of manipulation with compounds and the amount and timing of water, sodium , potassium, macros and micronutrients. It definitely has to be a passion otherwise it’s a hobby. It is quite a science that would baffle even top MDs . The difference between us and them is practical application of the stuff they read about and we do . I rely on them to let me know if I’ve gone too far. Lol! I always say , Doc gimme 3 months . She smiles!

Max

chadmack282
05-05-2020, 03:35 AM
Sust, dhb, mastP or provi AND injectables SDROL!!!
Orals taken orally fuck with my stomach

Rizkybuziness
05-05-2020, 04:53 AM
DHB is one of my favorites. I feel great on it.

maikolo33
05-05-2020, 05:52 AM
Used DHB @ 300mgs per week with npp was a decent cycle nice lean gains onlything I didnt like was the dhb was made with EO oil I could smell it pouring out of of my pores every now and then when I sweated

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Jrz13
05-05-2020, 09:02 PM
Ive been hearing about it for a few years but havent tried it yet. It looks great on paper. Is it more of an EQ response and shorter acting? Id like to run a test/dhb/var cycle.

thebear
05-06-2020, 12:01 AM
Ive been hearing about it for a few years but havent tried it yet. It looks great on paper. Is it more of an EQ response and shorter acting? Id like to run a test/dhb/var cycle.

Great cycle. It’s definitely an advanced compound. Be ready to become the HULK!
https://media2.giphy.com/media/xFBnkMvpTM6m4/giphy.gif

JohnMcc
05-06-2020, 01:19 AM
You guys are making me want to try this someday now.

maxmuscle1
05-06-2020, 02:44 AM

I can make it okay in your head because, it technically was the first marketed oral prohormone. (Even though it is definitely a steroid) lol

Max

thebear
05-06-2020, 02:51 AM

You should lol

JohnMcc
05-06-2020, 01:11 PM
I can make it okay in your head because, it technically was the first marketed oral prohormone. (Even though it is definitely a steroid) lol

Max
I have actually tried M1T back in the day, I loved it. I'd take it over SD anyday.

You should lol

Someday, promised my wife no steroids until we have a kid so basically a couple years.

mightymouse84
05-06-2020, 03:22 PM
Running 300mg/wk of Dutch DHB, on week 2 right now.

Feral is restocking soon and I plan to give his a shot when I need to restock

Forearms
05-06-2020, 07:29 PM
Running 300mg/wk of Dutch DHB, on week 2 right now.

Feral is restocking soon and I plan to give his a shot when I need to restock
Anything to report at this stage? It’s early days I know but interesting to hear your thoughts

BarbellNinja
05-08-2020, 01:35 PM
DHB has become my go to. I tolerate it very well. Used to be Tren, then NPP but they both turned on me. I had to drop Tren 5 years ago and then NPP. They all of a sudden made me a lunatic.

maxmuscle1
05-08-2020, 01:43 PM
DHB has become my go to. I tolerate it very well. Used to be Tren, then NPP but they both turned on me. I had to drop Tren 5 years ago and then NPP. They all of a sudden made me a lunatic.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This is what I have been hearing. They use is to avoid some of the more harsh sides that they get {at this specific time} in their current age. Seems everyone has done tren at one point. While DHB was never popular at 50mg/ml amd painful, now the newer formulas @ 100mg/ml they are low to no pip has created a new popularity.

Max

Gizmo856
05-08-2020, 05:53 PM
This is what I have been hearing. They use is to avoid some of the more harsh sides that they get {at this specific time} in their current age. Seems everyone has done tren at one point. While DHB was never popular at 50mg/ml amd painful, now the newer formulas @ 100mg/ml they are low to no pip has created a new popularity.

Max

I literally have no sides with DHB. Well no sides that I don’t enjoy. As long as I get the injection deep into the muscle I never have an issue. DHB makes my muscles as hard as concrete.

I’m so glad you wrote this post about it. So many don’t know about DHB and it’s wonders. Thank you Max.

BarbellNinja
05-08-2020, 06:03 PM
We should stop talking about it......so we can be more ripped than everyone else!

BarbellNinja
05-08-2020, 06:15 PM
I literally have no sides with DHB. Well no sides that I don’t enjoy. As long as I get the injection deep into the muscle I never have an issue. DHB makes my muscles as hard as concrete.

I’m so glad you wrote this post about it. So many don’t know about DHB and it’s wonders. Thank you Max.How have you been dosing? Are you stacking it with anything other than Test?

thebear
05-08-2020, 06:16 PM
Some people thinks it’s over rated. I disagree. Yes it’s been hyped etc and people talk about it as being the most harsh AS on the body.

What do you think maxmuscle1 ? Most harsh or no? I know things like Mtren and halo are worse.

Gizmo856
05-08-2020, 06:18 PM
How have you been dosing? Are you stacking it with anything other than Test?

I’ve experimented with 100mg to 400mg. I’ve used it with only test and with stacks for cutting and bulking. Adrol and DHB is something else!

thebear
05-08-2020, 06:21 PM
I’ve experimented with 100mg to 400mg. I’ve used it with only test and with stacks for cutting and bulking. Adrol and DHB is something else!

That’s a beauty stack right there. Simple and packs a punch!

BarbellNinja
05-08-2020, 06:25 PM
Some people thinks it’s over rated. I disagree. Yes it’s been hyped etc and people talk about it as being the most harsh AS on the body.

What do you think maxmuscle1 ? Most harsh or no? I know things like Mtren and halo are worse.I've read so much conflicting information on this. My labs don't show it being harsh....I had slightly elevated liver values after 14 weeks on DHB. That was it. I donated blood twice but I do that anyway.

thebear
05-08-2020, 06:40 PM
I've read so much conflicting information on this. My labs don't show it being harsh....I had slightly elevated liver values after 14 weeks on DHB. That was it. I donated blood twice but I do that anyway.

Same here. Did you donate blood mid cycle or after?

BarbellNinja
05-08-2020, 06:54 PM
Same here. Did you donate blood mid cycle or after?About 60 days in and post....I pulled bloods after I donated so I can't say how much effect it has on RBC. I'm on TRT so I try and donate every 3-4 months. It doesn't "feel" like it's harsh on the body though.

thebear
05-08-2020, 07:02 PM
About 60 days in and post....I pulled bloods after I donated so I can't say how much effect it has on RBC. I'm on TRT so I try and donate every 3-4 months. It doesn't "feel" like it's harsh on the body though.

Do double red donation. They take double the amount of RBCs than reg donation. They also pump saline into mid donation to hydrate you. You then would do every 4 months. I am on trt and find that’s easier than every 2 months.

maxmuscle1
05-08-2020, 07:24 PM

What do you think maxmuscle1 ? Most harsh or no? I know things like Mtren and halo are worse.

I think in my use and readings of real studies. Dhb is less harmful than tren and almost all orals beyond primo acetate. It is harder on the liver than testosterone if measured {pound for pound: meaning its equal to eachother not by mg but it’s strength} studies proved this many times. The good thing is we all know that anything can be taken in excess is harmful. So my opinion is : I would rather take test and dhb than test and say Dbol . I always thin taking liver organ protection with any cycle. DHB is great for it’d overall versatility and would use over an oral; as an adjunct to my base of testosterone. I do not see a reason to use over 400-500mg and that is high IMO. For experienced users. Since it mostly comes w the cypionate ester, I would easily do 500 test Cyp or Enanthate w 500mg DHB . If I was already in good shape: even 200-300 of test w higher dhb {like 400mg} would give a good result aesthetically. Prepare to sweat [emoji97]! I give it a B+ for its versatility to use during a cut, bulk, or recomp . Tren is king for sure but this really good.

Max

thebear
05-08-2020, 08:12 PM
I think in my use and readings of real studies. Dhb is less harmful than tren and almost all orals beyond primo acetate. It is harder on the liver than testosterone if measured {pound for pound: meaning its equal to eachother not by mg but it’s strength} studies proved this many times. The good thing is we all know that anything can be taken in excess is harmful. So my opinion is : I would rather take test and dhb than test and say Dbol . I always thin taking liver organ protection with any cycle. DHB is great for it’d overall versatility and would use over an oral; as an adjunct to my base of testosterone. I do not see a reason to use over 400-500mg and that is high IMO. For experienced users. Since it mostly comes w the cypionate ester, I would easily do 500 test Cyp or Enanthate w 500mg DHB . If I was already in good shape: even 200-300 of test w higher dhb {like 400mg} would give a good result aesthetically. Prepare to sweat [emoji97]! I give it a B+ for its versatility to use during a cut, bulk, or recomp . Tren is king for sure but this really good.

Max

Thanks [emoji1317] Professor [emoji1812]

ETM
05-10-2020, 08:16 AM
Thank you, was hard to read without spacing though.
I have an experience with 350mg a week of DHB. Was with 200mg of test cyp a week. Crashed my estro by week 4, was not taking an AI.

basketballgainz33
05-10-2020, 04:50 PM
I ran 400 mg a week of DHB with 500 mg of Test E this past summer, loved the fullness and pumps DHB gave me but had to tap out by week 5 due to the PIP I was experiencing. My pain tolerance is pretty high, but the source I ran it from gave me crippling PIP.

mightymouse84
05-11-2020, 12:43 PM
Beginning of week 3, so far I have noticed very, very minor pip and that wasn't until at least the 4th pin or so. Aesthetically not sure what I would notice at this point from it.

I should also note I'm using Test, Primo, Mast, Proviron, Cardarine and I also added anavar same time as DHB. Mast is about to get dropped once I'm done with the last bit of this vial.

BarbellNinja
05-11-2020, 02:34 PM
Beginning of week 3, so far I have noticed very, very minor pip and that wasn't until at least the 4th pin or so. Aesthetically not sure what I would notice at this point from it.

I should also note I'm using Test, Primo, Mast, Proviron, Cardarine and I also added anavar same time as DHB. Mast is about to get dropped once I'm done with the last bit of this vial.I've experienced the same "creeping" pip before. It's very unpredictable. Not bad at all though if it's brewed correctly.

maxmuscle1
05-11-2020, 06:49 PM
I ran 400 mg a week of DHB with 500 mg of Test E this past summer, loved the fullness and pumps DHB gave me but had to tap out by week 5 due to the PIP I was experiencing. My pain tolerance is pretty high, but the source I ran it from gave me crippling PIP.

Luckily there are a few now that have low to no pip. Sounds like a perfect cycle. Wish you would have been able to do a whole 8 weeks.

Max

BarbellNinja
05-11-2020, 07:20 PM
Starting today....

Per Week
300mg Test P
300mg DHB
300mg Mast P
HGH 4iu

Goal is to run for 14-16 weeks

maxmuscle1
05-11-2020, 07:37 PM
Starting today....

Per Week
300mg Test P
300mg DHB
300mg Mast P
HGH 4iu

Goal is to run for 14-16 weeks

Following that one[emoji3595]. Like the even amounts and under a gram total. [emoji123][emoji123]

Max
#rippedmonkey

mightymouse84
05-13-2020, 01:38 AM
I've experienced the same "creeping" pip before. It's very unpredictable. Not bad at all though if it's brewed correctly.

What dosage of DHB did you run? 300mg right now, will consider bumping up to 400 or so. The creeping pip isn't anything painful at all really.

Tomorrow's pin will be 2 MLs of DHB diluted with a half ml of mast and half ml of test.

BarbellNinja
05-13-2020, 02:16 PM
What dosage of DHB did you run? 300mg right now, will consider bumping up to 400 or so. The creeping pip isn't anything painful at all really.

Tomorrow's pin will be 2 MLs of DHB diluted with a half ml of mast and half ml of test.I ran between 400mg and 500mg. I went as high as 600mg at one point but experienced no added benefits and unwanted sides. Between 300mg and 400mg is my sweet spot.

thebear
05-13-2020, 08:23 PM
Love this thread and all DHB talk.

mightymouse84
05-14-2020, 09:07 PM
I did 2mls of DHB diluted with half ml of mast, half of test cyp.

Slight pip, I'd say a 2 or 3 (max) out of 10. This is with Dutch ****** gear. I have a few bottles from source not from here and I got a few from Feral which I'm really excited about.

If I up the DHB from 300 to 400, should I also drop my primo? Was already planning on stopping mast once my current vial is out, plus I'm 2 weeks into a 50mg var run as well. Test is at 200 mg.

Frankdoz
05-14-2020, 10:39 PM
Better to run tren or npp with test /dhb

GoGoGodzilla
05-14-2020, 11:55 PM
I did 2mls of DHB diluted with half ml of mast, half of test cyp.

Slight pip, I'd say a 2 or 3 (max) out of 10. This is with Dutch ****** gear. I have a few bottles from source not from here and I got a few from Feral which I'm really excited about.

If I up the DHB from 300 to 400, should I also drop my primo? Was already planning on stopping mast once my current vial is out, plus I'm 2 weeks into a 50mg var run as well. Test is at 200 mg.

Yeah bro you are wasting the Primo, let the DHB Shine...

400-600mg DHB
200-300mg TestP,
**if you want a little bump 6-8 weeks in toss in 90-150mg of TrenA.

mightymouse84
05-15-2020, 03:18 AM
Yeah bro you are wasting the Primo, let the DHB Shine...

400-600mg DHB
200-300mg TestP,
**if you want a little bump 6-8 weeks in toss in 90-150mg of TrenA.

My dude! Thanks for the feedback.

What would you think if I kept the mast in and dropped the primo? Is it a waste of the mast? Cycle would look like this

200 test cyp
500 Mast E
400 DHB
50mg anavar

Riggs
05-15-2020, 04:32 AM
I get lean asf on DHB.

Argon Coagulator
05-15-2020, 10:08 AM
Outstanding write up brother, I really enjoyed that!

Not I gotta try Dutch's DHB! I didn't know it was that strong.

maxmuscle1
05-15-2020, 11:14 AM
Outstanding write up brother, I really enjoyed that!

Not I gotta try Dutch's DHB! I didn't know it was that strong.

Definitely worth trying, especially at 400-500mg.

Max [emoji123][emoji123][emoji91]

Frankdoz
05-16-2020, 12:05 AM
Got my packs thanks

thebear
05-16-2020, 12:42 AM
Waiting for my big DHB pack!

Gizmo856
05-16-2020, 05:56 AM
Waiting for my big DHB pack!

I want to see a picture when you get it!

Ironmind83
07-01-2020, 05:35 PM
I'm currently on dhb100 no ester and I'm loving it. The worst side is the PiP but I've just gotten creative with locations used in rotation. Also taking a hot shower prior to use has helped alleviate some of the pip.

maxmuscle1
07-01-2020, 05:50 PM
I'm currently on dhb100 no ester and I'm loving it. The worst side is the PiP but I've just gotten creative with locations used in rotation. Also taking a hot shower prior to use has helped alleviate some of the pip.

Damn brother! Blastoform - no Ester DHB is like PIP Hell! I cannot even do it! 1-test cyp@100mg/ml is my max and I dilute w 1ml of normal 200mg test cyp. . So much better and smooth. I did no Ester a total of one injection and that was O-V-E-R !

Max

thebear
07-01-2020, 07:20 PM

That shit hurts! Plane and simple. I did it one time for a wk and thought I got jumped in a gang!

I can do 100-200 1-test cyp no issue but it comes down to a shower and rolling the hell out of it post pin.

Argon Coagulator
07-01-2020, 07:22 PM
Definitely worth trying, especially at 400-500mg.

Max [emoji123][emoji123][emoji91]

What's the ester on DHB typically? I hope it's short because I'm getting really impatient to the point where I may do exclusively short esters for everything.

maxmuscle1
07-01-2020, 07:37 PM
What's the ester on DHB typically? I hope it's short because I'm getting really impatient to the point where I may do exclusively short esters for everything.

Cypionate is almost exclusively made by most.
Eternuss made a No Ester base called Blastoform and a couple others but even at 50mg/ml and worse 100mg/ml was like straight hard limping, knotted ,crazy painful. So, most made 1-test w the cypionate Ester attached and for years it was the worst too! Now they have figured out a much better recipe because it is not so bad at all, comparable to Sust or prop which is nice. For guys that cannot run tren, it is an option. Some guys will refuse to run any 19nor aas ; well: there are plenty of options now.

Max [emoji1690][emoji123]

Argon Coagulator
07-01-2020, 07:52 PM
Eternuss made a No Ester base called Blastoform and a couple others but even at 50mg/ml and worse 100mg/ml was like straight hard limping, knotted ,crazy painful. So, most made 1-test w the cypionate Ester attached and for years it was the worst too! Now they have figured out a much better recipe because it is not so bad at all, comparable to Sust or prop which is nice. For guys that cannot run tren, it is an option. Some guys will refuse to run any 19nor aas ; well: there are plenty of options now.

Awesome. I guess cypionate is fine since it's so strong, hopefully it'll kick in quicker! I was looking on Dutch's site and I couldn't tell what the ester is but I'll assume it's Cyp. I noticed the primo is Enan too.

laedlaerd
07-01-2020, 09:20 PM
Ill be starting a dhb run hear soon. Very excited ,been Doing a bunch of research.

Ironmind83
07-01-2020, 09:54 PM
Damn brother! Blastoform - no Ester DHB is like PIP Hell! I cannot even do it! 1-test cyp@100mg/ml is my max and I dilute w 1ml of normal 200mg test cyp. . So much better and smooth. I did no Ester a total of one injection and that was O-V-E-R !

Max

LoL you're right. You wanna talk about beating it try hitting it into your pec prior to a chest workout lol. It feels like I got hit with a baseball bat Haha. Trust me that spot wasn't my first choice but after having to call out of work bc I literally couldn't put my socks on in the morning I had to get creative

maxmuscle1
07-01-2020, 09:55 PM
Awesome. I guess cypionate is fine since it's so strong, hopefully it'll kick in quicker! I was looking on Dutch's site and I couldn't tell what the ester is but I'll assume it's Cyp. I noticed the primo is Enan too.

I will say that my friend likes 500mgTest Cyp/500mg 1-Test Cyp{DHB}, 50mg Provi split dose. Said it makes it a lot smoother going and he only does 3 small injections weekly and that is only because of the volume. He had 300mg test C and 100mg dhb at the time so, 1/3ml of TC and 1.67ml of dhb mon wed fri. Easily done w barely over 2ml volume total. Depending on oil, 23, 25, 27g were used 1in and 1.5in . Having 3ml barrels and separate needles was great for rotating his favorite 8 areas, he said.

Max [emoji123][emoji1690]

Rizkybuziness
07-01-2020, 09:58 PM
I love DHB. For me, all benefit, no sides.

maxmuscle1
07-01-2020, 10:04 PM
LoL you're right. You wanna talk about beating it try hitting it into your pec prior to a chest workout lol. It feels like I got hit with a baseball bat Haha. Trust me that spot wasn't my first choice but after having to call out of work bc I literally couldn't put my socks on in the morning I had to get creative

Omg! That is no bullshit right there!! F*** that !
1-test cyp is it!! It is the way!! Lol. Sweat like a whore in church too! Thermo[emoji91]

Max

Argon Coagulator
07-01-2020, 10:14 PM
I will say that my friend likes 500mgTest Cyp/500mg 1-Test Cyp{DHB}, 50mg Provi split dose. Said it makes it a lot smoother going and he only does 3 small injections weekly and that is only because of the volume. He had 300mg test C and 100mg dhb at the time so, 1/3ml of TC and 1.67ml of dhb mon wed fri. Easily done w barely over 2ml volume total. Depending on oil, 23, 25, 27g were used 1in and 1.5in . Having 3ml barrels and separate needles was great for rotating his favorite 8 areas, he said.

Max [emoji123][emoji1690]

That sounds tricky to measure out with a 3cc pin. I'd personally stick to increments of .5ml, or use Slin pins for more accurate micro dosing! But hey that's cool if he made it work for him!

Ironmind83
07-02-2020, 02:24 AM
Dutch is no ester pur dhb. It's what I've been referencing actually ;)

mightymouse84
07-02-2020, 03:52 AM

What?? You must be confused... Dutch's DHB.... it's 1- Test CYP... Cypionate ester

Gizmo856
07-02-2020, 04:21 AM

They don’t make that bro. It’s Cyp ester

Gizmo856
07-02-2020, 04:26 AM

Eternuss actually doesn’t make their no ester DHB anymore. I was told “it creatived too big of an immune response”

maxmuscle1
07-02-2020, 09:09 AM
Eternuss actually doesn’t make their no ester DHB anymore. I was told “it creatived too big of an immune response”

Of course. I know and realize that; talking past tense.

Max

Ironmind83
07-02-2020, 04:18 PM
Are you sure? I'm looking at it right now and it has nothing on it about a ester. It just says dehydroboldenone on it.

Argon Coagulator
07-02-2020, 11:41 PM
Are you sure? I'm looking at it right now and it has nothing on it about a ester. It just says dehydroboldenone on it.

I was trying to look on the label too on the site and I couldn't see an ester listed. I'd be surprised if it's no ester though.

Mr.Smith45
07-03-2020, 03:13 PM
I was trying to look on the label too on the site and I couldn't see an ester listed. I'd be surprised if it's no ester though.

If it has manageable/no pip, it's def 1-test cyp, I haven't heard anyone complaining about crazy pip from Dutch DHB, and you would if it was no ester.

Gizmo856
07-09-2020, 07:00 PM

It’s on the website