PDA

View Full Version : Hgh lantus as a substitute for high aas doses

nihilixm
05-06-2020, 03:00 AM
Say you've ran a decent dose of aas for 4 years now know what you are doing training wise.

Could you gain/be better and healthier using something like

500mg test e ew
5iu gh ed (4wk on /4wk off)
100iu lantus ed (4wk on /4wk off)

Vs

Somth like test tren or test drol at decent doses

Thoughts have you done it?

9TMARE
05-06-2020, 03:52 AM
I think being very certain that you want to use insulin and be safe about it would be my first question to myself and 100iu of insulin ED may be pushin it. Considering a ramp up protocol might be wise. I would ask a few Vets opinions on their protocols. But I think Lantus would be a “safer” insulin choice.

Personally with the years of training you mentioned I would explore more AAS compounds. You may find something that works great for you. You can grow really good off a proper cycle and diet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drillit
05-06-2020, 10:39 AM
Say you've ran a decent dose of aas for 4 years now know what you are doing training wise.

Could you gain/be better and healthier using something like

500mg test e ew
5iu gh ed (4wk on /4wk off)
100iu lantus ed (4wk on /4wk off)

Vs

Somth like test tren or test drol at decent doses

Thoughts have you done it?

I personally think it’s best to start with a faster acting insulin if you feel the need to go that route. It’s in and out in 90 minutes. I started by using it post workout. Started low, 2 units with my post workout carb meal. Worked up from there 2 units every 2 days until I had a dose that would clear the carbs for the meal.
If you haven’t explored a lot of other aas, I’d recommend trying that. Insulin is great for bulking when you’ve hit a wall. Before trying insulin, I’d definitely try a high test cycle. This would elevate estrogen and is very anabolic. Easier to try controlling estrogen binding with nolvadex than jumping right into using insulin in my opinion. I typically run 1-1.5 grams of test for a few weeks with low dose tren, then add in npp for a few more weeks to get the androgen load up. It’s during this stage I usually toss in slin post workout to push more calories. Usually try to eat at least 4K cals a day for this.

nihilixm
05-10-2020, 04:11 AM
I personally think it’s best to start with a faster acting insulin if you feel the need to go that route. It’s in and out in 90 minutes. I started by using it post workout. Started low, 2 units with my post workout carb meal. Worked up from there 2 units every 2 days until I had a dose that would clear the carbs for the meal.
If you haven’t explored a lot of other aas, I’d recommend trying that. Insulin is great for bulking when you’ve hit a wall. Before trying insulin, I’d definitely try a high test cycle. This would elevate estrogen and is very anabolic. Easier to try controlling estrogen binding with nolvadex than jumping right into using insulin in my opinion. I typically run 1-1.5 grams of test for a few weeks with low dose tren, then add in npp for a few more weeks to get the androgen load up. It’s during this stage I usually toss in slin post workout to push more calories. Usually try to eat at least 4K cals a day for this.

I've ran test up to 1.2g solo Tbh only used 0.5 adex 2x a week on that so ye. I've also done other blasts like 750 test ew 400 tren ew 100 var ed

I've been off for 6 months now and not doing much last 2 due to Corona so i look like shit atm but i was pretty big before

The reason I'm looking at insulin and gh is because i think that is the healthier option than running a bunch of aas Tbh... Not because i haven't tried. Yeah i csn load up on 1g test then I to 2 when i need to and gain fine but I'm looking at healthier options

I've also done 20iu novolin r at a time etc w hgh but for a brief time

nihilixm
05-10-2020, 04:19 AM
I think being very certain that you want to use insulin and be safe about it would be my first question to myself and 100iu of insulin ED may be pushin it. Considering a ramp up protocol might be wise. I would ask a few Vets opinions on their protocols. But I think Lantus would be a “safer” insulin choice.

Personally with the years of training you mentioned I would explore more AAS compounds. You may find something that works great for you. You can grow really good off a proper cycle and diet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Would be 100 as it is lantus and slow easy to use and replace my natty insulin. I've heard with lantus 30-40 is the minimum to replace your endo insulin 50 start then taper up.

I'm just looking at other options due to health Tbh. I know how to grow off of aas alone, but I'm looking to take a step back there and maybe be healthier

Dont wanna be old
05-10-2020, 01:39 PM
I didn’t read all the posts .
Cycling GH on and off is pointless. You need several months vested .
I started Lantus at 20iu and nothing happened so went to 30iu . Nothing quantifiable yet .
Then 40iu and thought it was showing promise .
I think I stopped around 50-55 .
This is also testing my blood sugar 2x daily .
Then I was bummed I didn’t start years early .
Muscles looked full all day unlike IGF-Des .
I think IGF-LR3 was a good fit when not on Lantus .
You cannot take IGF with Lantus but would be synergetic I think if you cycled them on and off .
Test at 200-250mg you will grow .
Cheers
DWBO

bigpapapumpaf
05-12-2020, 01:18 PM
Key point here like I've stated before is you have to plan gh for long term. You can not get good results from a blast here and there.

BPP