PDA

View Full Version : Hgh/peptides for recovery after surgery

valkon
05-09-2020, 05:56 AM
Hi everyone. I am scheduled for a spine surgery in august and i would like your opinion about the different options available that will help me heal faster and better. Btw i am entirely new to this .

I definitely want to try bpc-157 and tb-500 as i have heard great things about these when it comes to recovery\healing. From what i learned tb -500 can be used twice a week 2mg each time and bpc-157 twice a day at 250mcg each time for a loading phase of 4-6 weeks and then a maintenance phase with less frequency. My question is can they be used for a longer loading phase of maybe 8-12 weeks, since most of the healing after such surgery requires approximately three months and then a maintenance phase for another 9-10 months until i am fully healed? If they can be used for such longer periods should i lower the dose?

I am also interested about hgh to enhance my recovery. I think 3-4iu are good enough for my purpose. But for how long can i use it continuously to avoid side effects? Is it possible to run it continuously for a year or should i take a break in-between? Cjc-1295 sounds very appealing since it raises your own hgh levels. Maybe instead of using exogenous hgh i could use cjc-1295 along with some other gh secretagogue such as ipamorelin. What do you guys think is a better option? Also if i go the second route what would be a good dose protocol and cycle that will offer the same benefits as 3-4iu of hgh?

What are your thoughts on this?

Benniken
05-10-2020, 07:26 PM
I used it to recover from a "shattered shoulder" For some reason , the fractures were very slow to heal. After taking 1.5 IU GH daily, the bones were healed within 3 weeks. It was a great aid to recovery from the accident and also recovery from abdominal surgery related to accident

valkon
05-11-2020, 04:55 AM
I used it to recover from a "shattered shoulder" For some reason , the fractures were very slow to heal. After taking 1.5 IU GH daily, the bones were healed within 3 weeks. It was a great aid to recovery from the accident and also recovery from abdominal surgery related to accident

1.5 IU seems like a low dose. What kind of GH did you use? My surgery will be from the abdominals as well so that is reassuring.