PDA

View Full Version : GH Blast

astevens2
05-10-2020, 08:03 PM
I know it makes sense to stay on gh for long periods of time. However has anyone increased their amounts for short periods of time? Say for around 4 weeks of high gh and some insulin for some added size. Of the people that have actually done it, was it worth it or did you feel like you just wasted gh.

maxmuscle1
05-10-2020, 08:11 PM
It has been done but, by very experienced users. I do not think that is an option until years of gh use. Best off using low amounts over long period and training with you supps on and off cycle while taking gh the whole time. Just an opinion.

Max

astevens2
05-11-2020, 01:47 AM
It has been done but, by very experienced users. I do not think that is an option until years of gh use. Best off using low amounts over long period and training with you supps on and off cycle while taking gh the whole time. Just an opinion.

Max

Why dont you think it's an option? What's wrong with doing something like that without using gh for years?

maxmuscle1
05-11-2020, 08:02 PM
Why dont you think it's an option? What's wrong with doing something like that without using gh for years?

Its always an option. If you do it, just keep track and log experience.

Max

Mikeyz206
05-11-2020, 08:45 PM
I know a guy who used gh and used it on the high side of dosing he said for a year. He looked great but he complained of carpal tunnel,joint pain mostly in the shoulders. He said he slept great when he was on the low end of dosing. But when he increased his doses he said he was itching and that woke him up at night and sleep wasn't good like on a lower dose. Conclusion to his story is that it was a waste of money for so little to gain, with the sides.

JohnMcc
05-12-2020, 12:40 AM
Shit I'd be excited to see what 2 or 3iu of GH and 200mga week of test could do over the course of 6 or 8 months. I dont have pockets like that though haha, maybe someday. In the meantime I'll get by with periods of MK677.

astevens2
05-12-2020, 02:18 AM
I'll work up my dosing from 5 to 8 iu over the course of 2 weeks or so. AAS during the blast would be about 1.5g test e and 750mg deca. Probably will plug in about 6-8 iu humolog pre workout with a pre and intra shake. Just trying to do some good growing. Not entirely decided if I want to do the gh blast yet or just go up to 6iu for a longer period of time.

Thompsoncustom
05-12-2020, 03:42 AM
I'll work up my dosing from 5 to 8 iu over the course of 2 weeks or so. AAS during the blast would be about 1.5g test e and 750mg deca. Probably will plug in about 6-8 iu humolog pre workout with a pre and intra shake. Just trying to do some good growing. Not entirely decided if I want to do the gh blast yet or just go up to 6iu for a longer period of time.

I'm sure you will grow on that as long as your diet is good but if mass is the main goal I say add a oral to the first 4 weeks and instead of humalog use lantus.

bigpapapumpaf
05-12-2020, 01:15 PM
GH is a long term thing. Its not a pick up once and blast and gain 100lb thing. GH can / might / probably will effect your blood glucose levels so its not something you just want to jump head first into. I personally don't care for insulin use as its deadly if you get it wrong. This is a play sport for most of us. Even when I competed I knew of very, very few that used insulin.

If you've never used gh before, you will be surprised what low levels can do for you. My magic number is 3.5iu's day of Rx grade for adding size and fullness and 2iu's for fat loss. I see very little positive results over 6 iu's.

BPP

astevens2
05-13-2020, 04:08 AM
Ya I might just stick to 5-6iu for a while. I dont have phrm right now otherwise it would be like 3-4 iu