PDA

View Full Version : Masteron cycle suggestion from others

Caustic Charm
05-11-2020, 04:59 PM
More than 1 person has mentioned in threads that when using mast-p, they go 700mg a week. When I read that I said no f’n way. Well, I decided to try it for 4 weeks. 350 test-p and 700 mast-p.

Just wanted to say thanks. Holy shit it’s not what I planned but I’ve put on a solid 10 pounds in 22 days. I’m stopping after today because I can’t believe I shot up to 190 on a low calorie diet. Mast allows you to hold muscle on low calorie diet and hardens you up. Well hell, it did both. Now it’s pool season and I’m gonna drop back and get lean, but the next time I do a tren and mast cycle, I know how I’m gonna do it and I bet I get big and strong AF in 8 weeks. That stuff worked for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbdpuresource
05-11-2020, 05:09 PM
Love mast!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

ETM
05-13-2020, 06:12 AM
For me, i find if i go higher then 500mg a week a get demolished results.

Caustic Charm
05-13-2020, 06:24 AM
For me, i find if i go higher then 500mg a week a get demolished results.

Demolished? Or diminished?

JDM
05-13-2020, 10:51 AM
Lucky cunts. Mast makes my hair shed. Not prepared to be bald yet haha

Caustic Charm
05-13-2020, 10:52 AM

I only do 4 weeks. It probably would mine too but I’m almost 54, most of mine is already gone. Might as well have the physique :)

chadmack282
05-13-2020, 01:09 PM

Whats this hair stuff u speak of? ;-)

Caustic Charm
05-13-2020, 01:11 PM
Whats this hair stuff u speak of? ;-)

You know...what I had when Bush was POTUS. The first one [emoji23]

chadmack282
05-13-2020, 01:12 PM
I only do 4 weeks. It probably would mine too but I’m almost 54, most of mine is already gone. Might as well have the physique :)

I think its whats on my back & legs!!

thebear
05-13-2020, 01:15 PM
Love mast! I use around 600mg.

JohnMcc
05-13-2020, 01:29 PM
I can agree masteron is one of my favorite compounds. It's a replacement for tren for me personally since the sides from tren are too much. It got me vascular as fuck and lean, but very aggressive as well so it's a double edged sword.

Caustic Charm
05-13-2020, 01:31 PM
I can agree masteron is one of my favorite compounds. It's a replacement for tren for me personally since the sides from tren are too much. It got me vascular as fuck and lean, but very aggressive as well so it's a double edged sword.

I didn’t get the aggressive part. But the weight gain was something I didn’t expect on a low calorie diet.

Caustic Charm
05-13-2020, 01:33 PM
I think its whats on my back & legs!!

Joe Biden would agree. [emoji23][emoji23]

Martyfinkle
05-13-2020, 06:36 PM
More than 1 person has mentioned in threads that when using mast-p, they go 700mg a week. When I read that I said no f’n way. Well, I decided to try it for 4 weeks. 350 test-p and 700 mast-p.

Just wanted to say thanks. Holy shit it’s not what I planned but I’ve put on a solid 10 pounds in 22 days. I’m stopping after today because I can’t believe I shot up to 190 on a low calorie diet. Mast allows you to hold muscle on low calorie diet and hardens you up. Well hell, it did both. Now it’s pool season and I’m gonna drop back and get lean, but the next time I do a tren and mast cycle, I know how I’m gonna do it and I bet I get big and strong AF in 8 weeks. That stuff worked for me.

That's crazy 10lbs.. I've been curious about mast p.... are you using it for bulking? Or that's just the results and you're happy with it lol

Caustic Charm
05-13-2020, 07:35 PM
That's crazy 10lbs.. I've been curious about mast p.... are you using it for bulking? Or that's just the results and you're happy with it lol

I wanted to see what it would do. I had no intention of putting on weight.