PDA

View Full Version : Tren hunger

NoMMAdd
05-11-2020, 10:58 PM
Seeking advice. On trt. Doing my first tren blast. Test e 300 mg/week tren e 150 mg/week.

I'm super hungry most of the time. It's insane. I'll be full and get hunger pains 30 minutes later. I'm on week 3. Sure gains are great but damn my grocery bill. I'm sure Costco loves me right now.

I know trens known for processing protein very well. I'm just worried I'm gonna eat a ton of cals and get fat.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Mattymoo
05-12-2020, 06:06 AM
Wow lucky you
I had the opposite on Tren

Argon Coagulator
05-12-2020, 09:08 AM
That sounds like me on EQ right now. I'm never full.

Mikeyz206
05-12-2020, 09:13 AM
Keep it clean and eat chicken and fish,vegetables and fruits,brown rice. Eat clean and you will stay full longer. Anything your body doesn't need you will shit it out.

basketballgainz33
05-12-2020, 12:12 PM
Tren suppresses the hell out of my appetite...as miserable as it sounds, I would just start loading up on a ton of micronutrients like spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, etc with your meals. Kind of like tricking the brain and stomach because of the volume of food but not the extra cals.

NoMMAdd
05-12-2020, 07:51 PM
I'm just worried about how much I'm eating. The most I've ever ate is 6 times a day. Now I'm eating 8. I'm probably worried about nothing. Anyway enough complaining about hunger pains. Thanks for the advice and motivation to keep my nutrition cleen.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

chadmack282
05-13-2020, 12:06 AM
Just eat clean & the thermogenic effect of tren will keep u from gaining excess fat & mayb bump up dose a lil.
150/week of E is pretty low but if it works it works.

Martyfinkle
05-13-2020, 07:04 PM
Damn its hard for me to eat as is let alone on tren. I have to force feed like crazy and it's so uncomfortable lol.

Martyfinkle
05-13-2020, 07:06 PM
That sounds like me on EQ right now. I'm never full.

How long on eq does it take for appetite to pick up? A few people recommended to add that. Just curious.

Gjetson
05-13-2020, 10:51 PM
Tren suppresses the hell out of my appetite...as miserable as it sounds, I would just start loading up on a ton of micronutrients like spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, etc with your meals. Kind of like tricking the brain and stomach because of the volume of food but not the extra cals.

Same. Tren E makes me lose my appetite. I still eat on schedule, but I don't want the food I'm eating. Especially after shot.

ironjunkie777
12-20-2022, 02:47 AM
I’m dealing with this right now. Up to 8 meals a day still hungry soon after a meal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sachie
12-20-2022, 03:38 PM
Yoooo 150 of Tren works for you? That’s awesome. I need like 700-900 lol
But I am also the best conductor that ever commandeered the Tren-Tren!!!
Chooooooooo-Choooooooooo mother fuckers :hulk-gahjejeje:

ironjunkie777
12-20-2022, 04:02 PM
400 week is my sweet spot

ironjunkie777
12-20-2022, 04:04 PM
Yoooo 150 of Tren works for you? That’s awesome. I need like 700-900 lol
But I am also the best conductor that ever commandeered the Tren-Tren!!!
Chooooooooo-Choooooooooo mother fuckers :hulk-gahjejeje:

If I ran 700-900 I’d be a loose cannon lol

MarvelNerd
12-20-2022, 05:37 PM

It can be the additional compounds that get me when I tren that high.
EQ and Tren angry with anxiety
Adrol, angry, hungry, feel like garbage.

Never Stop Growing

Exo-Gen
12-20-2022, 07:39 PM
your body just burns through it ! at some point some will hit a wall on appetite rather be dosage or how many weeks in. some will not.
or it can yoyo up and down. for me it yoyo's. one min your scarfing down a full steak and potato dinner the next you can't take one bite of a peach without a look on your face like your 5 years old and mom's making you finish chewing that pot roast

Exo-Gen
12-20-2022, 07:40 PM
suberdrol is like that too. one guy feels great and eats like a horse and other guy is dying and can't eat

Popeye*
12-20-2022, 08:43 PM
suberdrol is like that too. one guy feels great and eats like a horse and other guy is dying and can't eat

100% agreed

Good ole genetics and probably some lifestyle habits have some influence as well lol

MarvelNerd
12-23-2022, 08:06 PM

I love superdrol. Even injectable Adrol gives indigestion. Anavar kills my stomach. Dbol makes me euphoric. Like you said the orals and even the injectables are very personal.

Never Stop Growing

Sachie
12-23-2022, 09:48 PM

That feeling comes and goes lol bahahaha
You just have to master it Daniel-Son and when you do you’ll be able to pick up the whole gym and throw it once you’ve mastered it ;) Merry Christmas

Johnny_Jumpman
02-06-2023, 03:36 AM
I've learned when on tren, just eat when you are hungry. Some guys it kills their appetite, some it makes hungry. I pin 150mg per day of Ace and i can eat cookies and ice cream, sushi, mcdonalds, cereal, Philly steaks and still get leaner. Tren will preserve muscle and make you leaner regardless of what you eat. Especially the higher the dose. And if u have GH and some insulin in there, forget it. Doesn't matter what u eat or how often, u gonna grow and be lean as fuck. My grocery bill isn't pretty but when you are hungry, that's your body saying feed me. What are your goals with the cycle? Grow or get lean?