PDA

View Full Version : In Need of HGH advice

Martyfinkle
05-12-2020, 03:28 PM
Good afternoon fellas and or ladies. I've been using gear just about almost 3 years. And I really want to venture into adding HGH to my cycles and what not. I know you do take a longer then any other gear but I wanted to know what something good and effective to start out with? I know there's several different kinds and different brands but I'm really interested and hearing actual knowledge and advice from people who have experienced. Thank you in advance

chadmack282
05-24-2020, 01:27 AM
pm sent

iconpharma
06-03-2020, 11:05 PM
best option is always pharmgrade, the most safe option as its fda approved and checked etc

but most (even pro's) also often use generics. generics can be very good and at lower cost so they always have a place in general in bodybuilders arsenal

Drillit
06-04-2020, 11:42 AM
I use GH pretty much year round for the last few years and have run a dozen or so different brands.
Currently using supertropins 12 iu GH at 5 units a day and am very happy.
I tend to steer clear of so called medical grade as it’s quite often faked. I feel like more so than generics.

iconpharma
06-04-2020, 06:11 PM
I use GH pretty much year round for the last few years and have run a dozen or so different brands.
Currently using supertropins 12 iu GH at 5 units a day and am very happy.
I tend to steer clear of so called medical grade as it’s quite often faked. I feel like more so than generics.

gh year round is the way to go, lower dosages and keep the fatburning high all year long, hgh is king for recovery

chadmack282
06-07-2020, 12:42 PM
hgh year round- what about insulin sensitivity & becoming diabetic?
when i have the $ i like 9-10 months on 2-3months off.

iconpharma
06-07-2020, 01:54 PM
hgh year round- what about insulin sensitivity & becoming diabetic?
when i have the $ i like 9-10 months on 2-3months off.

small doses wont reduce insulin sensitivity and if they do then use insulin OR stop hgh for a while. most opt to include some insulin to take care of the sugars which are left around from hgh suppressing insulin and in this way relieve the beta cells on the pancreas so they dont burn out and get insulin insensitive

so with carbs use in diet it is SMART to use insulin to not become diabetic. or just eat low carb/keto to keep insulin sensitivity high

Drillit
06-08-2020, 06:31 PM
small doses wont reduce insulin sensitivity and if they do then use insulin OR stop hgh for a while. most opt to include some insulin to take care of the sugars which are left around from hgh suppressing insulin and in this way relieve the beta cells on the pancreas so they dont burn out and get insulin insensitive

so with carbs use in diet it is SMART to use insulin to not become diabetic. or just eat low carb/keto to keep insulin sensitivity high

I prefer to just use insulin. Especially at higher doses.

chadmack282
06-11-2020, 12:57 AM
honestly i am intimidated by insulin. in my non internet everyday life no 1 besides my wife knows i use gear, & to b comfortable using slin i would want a on hands mentor to assist.
it is xtreamly tempting tho,