PDA

View Full Version : Blast and Cruise or Nah?

Intensemuscle
05-13-2020, 11:03 PM
First time poster, longtime reader.

just been thinking and researching for awhile, I thought I’d make my first post.

How many of y’all blast and cruise? I have been thinking about it for a while because it gets harder and harder to recover. Plus my Go-To sponsor can’t get HCG right now. Just thinking out loud and looking for people’s experience.

Stats-39 years old. Been in the game well over 15 years, have too many cycles under my belt to even count. I just know the last few I have run (14-16 weeks) I have struggled returning to normal. Fought depression and anxiety for a few months Post-cycle. Never have had that happen before. Maybe some of y’all have overcome that. Just not sure why this has begun to happen. I always use HCG and clomid/Nolva PCT, just has been a struggle to come off now. After about 3 months I’m back to normal. This has only been the last two cycles this has Happened.

Don’t know if it would be worth it to blast/cruise. I know once you start-it’s hard to ever go back.

Ranger15
05-13-2020, 11:29 PM
From us at Roids24 welcome to the hood !

laedlaerd
05-14-2020, 01:17 AM
Welcome and personally i find blasting and cruising have done the best for me.
Stick around do some research most questions anyone has had have been answered in these threads.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Gizmo856
05-14-2020, 03:48 AM
I’m now doing blast and cruise. Best decision I’ve ever made.

Intensemuscle
05-16-2020, 11:32 PM
How long are you blasting and cruising?

Are y’all staying on all year?

I have researched and found it being common for 8 weeks/blasts and 8 weeks/cruise with test, then blast again. Or longer cruise with the same 6-8 week blast.

i will use the search function and really dive into it.

i just know these last two cycles I have struggled recovering. I have never had depression or anxiety, but these last two had me totally not myself.

Inhave done at least two cycles a year for over 15 years. Lots of different combinations of products, but these last two really shook me with the anxiety and depression. 3-4 months, I’m back to normal.

I just wanted to see if anyone else had experience with this and if blasting and cruising helped.

lostnnothing
05-17-2020, 01:55 AM
Been in the game about 20 years now -- I'm 40. I did dumb shit the first 5 or so years, then found amazing mentors to help me along the way. Started BNC roughly around the time I turned 35. Something in me just struggled to restart, my mood went to shit and I hated everyone. Been 100% better since I started the BNC. Personality seems better, libido is solid, I don't wanna strangle a mfr for looking at me the wrong way... Yeah, I'd say I made the right choice.

16 week blast - 500 Test E; EQ 600; Tren E 400 first 8 weeks; 25 Dbol last 8 weeks...Proviron/Caber year around

16 week cruise - 250 test E a week. Honestly, I feel amazing during my cruise. Libido is through the roof. Luckily I have a wife that is on. We have a good time [emoji6]. I'll run this as long as I can lift and fuck... Works for me - I lift for me, because there is nothing better in this world than the iron.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

chadmack282
05-17-2020, 09:22 PM
If u decide to stay cycling i suggest limitting your cycles to 12 weeks. U will not b shut down near as long which should make recovery more efficient.

Gizmo856
05-17-2020, 11:41 PM
How long are you blasting and cruising?

Are y’all staying on all year?

I have researched and found it being common for 8 weeks/blasts and 8 weeks/cruise with test, then blast again. Or longer cruise with the same 6-8 week blast.

i will use the search function and really dive into it.

i just know these last two cycles I have struggled recovering. I have never had depression or anxiety, but these last two had me totally not myself.

Inhave done at least two cycles a year for over 15 years. Lots of different combinations of products, but these last two really shook me with the anxiety and depression. 3-4 months, I’m back to normal.

I just wanted to see if anyone else had experience with this and if blasting and cruising helped.

Blast a cruise will stop all those bad effects from coming off. If you’re worried about your fertility there is a protocol for using HCG while on TRT. You will feel a world of difference from staying on year round. I’ve noticed better gains and keep those gains as well.

Intensemuscle
05-19-2020, 10:13 PM
Been in the game about 20 years now -- I'm 40. I did dumb shit the first 5 or so years, then found amazing mentors to help me along the way. Started BNC roughly around the time I turned 35. Something in me just struggled to restart, my mood went to shit and I hated everyone. Been 100% better since I started the BNC. Personality seems better, libido is solid, I don't wanna strangle a mfr for looking at me the wrong way... Yeah, I'd say I made the right choice.

16 week blast - 500 Test E; EQ 600; Tren E 400 first 8 weeks; 25 Dbol last 8 weeks...Proviron/Caber year around

16 week cruise - 250 test E a week. Honestly, I feel amazing during my cruise. Libido is through the roof. Luckily I have a wife that is on. We have a good time [emoji6]. I'll run this as long as I can lift and fuck... Works for me - I lift for me, because there is nothing better in this world than the iron.

Yes sir. I agree with you. Nothing better than lifting. I like what you said. Love Tren and try to use it as much as I can. Caber is hard to find-but a must on Tren. I’ll do some more research and make the decision. I just have always read, once you get on (BNC), you’re on it for the rest of your life. That’s the part I need to wrap my head around. Thank you!

Intensemuscle
05-19-2020, 10:17 PM
If u decide to stay cycling i suggest limitting your cycles to 12 weeks. U will not b shut down near as long which should make recovery more efficient.
You are exactly right. When I started running longer cycles, that’s when the worst rebounds occurred. I have read just that also. I even thought about just going 8 weeks on 8 weeks off all year versus BNC. Like I said, at least 30 cycles under my belt, but these last two PCT was bad. The depression and anxiety was just too much. Never have had that before. I am sure that it has to do with running long cycles. Thank you, you gave me something to take into account and think about.

Intensemuscle
05-19-2020, 10:23 PM
Blast a cruise will stop all those bad effects from coming off. If you’re worried about your fertility there is a protocol for using HCG while on TRT. You will feel a world of difference from staying on year round. I’ve noticed better gains and keep those gains as well.
Not worried about fertility at all. My wife and I are done with that, but the last two PCTs, she was not happy with my emotional state. It may have to do with running longer cycles than I previously had. I don’t know. I can imagine BNC you don’t lose most of the gains you do when you blast and come off. This last cycle I did, I have been off almost 8 months now. I have been researching because I don’t wan to deal with that again. Just have to decide if I’m willing to just be on, from now on. Lots to think about. I have been reading and this is why I decided to post. I wanted to hear people perspective and get some guidance from guys who have been there. Thanks.

lostnnothing
05-19-2020, 11:22 PM
Not worried about fertility at all. My wife and I are done with that, but the last two PCTs, she was not happy with my emotional state. It may have to do with running longer cycles than I previously had. I don’t know. I can imagine BNC you don’t lose best the gains you do when you blast and come off. This last cycle I did, I have been off almost 8 months now. I have been researching because I don’t wan to deal with that again. Just have to decide if I’m willing to just be on, from now on. Lots to think about. I have been reading and this is why I decided to post. I wanted to hear people perspective and get some guidance from guys who have been there. Thanks.Absolutely. I've said it many times, but we're all built different. You have to find what works best for you and fits into your life goals. It may not be the same as the next guy. At this point, I'm committed to doing this another 20 years. My wife and I have a fantastic life together and I contribute a lot of that to the gear we both take. Take care of yourself and make smart decisions. I've been down the dark road of depression.. It's fucking terrible. The right balance of gear can help tremendously in the long run. It takes time, patience, self awareness and determination. You'll figure it out!

Ryan1007
05-23-2020, 11:57 PM
I'm done having kids and have been blasting and cruising for a few years. Blood work every 6 months or so is good and results are good so I'm a fan.

Intensemuscle
05-24-2020, 07:08 PM
I'm done having kids and have been blasting and cruising for a few years. Blood work every 6 months or so is good and results are good so I'm a fan.

I am researching and really looking into it. I just have to grasp, once you begin this, it is almost impossible to go back. That’s the part I am trying to wrap my mind around.

What is you age if you don’t mind me asking?

-39 here.

jackofspades
05-27-2020, 03:18 AM
Much of the anxiety and depression issues are, as you probably well know, from your serotonin and dopamine (and their receptors) trying to rebalance after being jacked-up during your cycle. Not only did you overload your CNS from your compound intake, but you overloaded it during your more strenuous workouts allowed by the extra compounds. Guess what happens as men age? Their CNS, especially motor neurons and the processes involved in signaling between other neurons, slows down and has difficulty recovering. This is not-so-great if you’re also genetically prone to depression and anxiety. One of our biggest failures as responsible AAS users has been, IMO, the failure to recoginze why these mental health issues occur after AAS use discontinues.

Blasting and cruising, which I now do, facilitates a better recovery because you are exogenously keeping your serotonin and dopamine levels higher. Then again, if you didn’t blast and cruise and went on medication to ease your mental health symptoms, you’d also be exogenously keeping your levels high. So it’s lose/lose. Or rather win/win - if you want to look at it in a more positive light.

Just remember you’re not allowing your body to return to its normal levels, ever, if you blast and cruise. I believe that’s not such a terrible thing, and I monitor my BP, hematocrit, and lipid levels and get an EKG run twice a year to monitor for left ventricular hypertrophy - all this so I can pretty much stay on as long as I want!

Intensemuscle
05-28-2020, 11:35 PM
Much of the anxiety and depression issues are, as you probably well know, from your serotonin and dopamine (and their receptors) trying to rebalance after being jacked-up during your cycle. Not only did you overload your CNS from your compound intake, but you overloaded it during your more strenuous workouts allowed by the extra compounds. Guess what happens as men age? Their CNS, especially motor neurons and the processes involved in signaling between other neurons, slows down and has difficulty recovering. This is not-so-great if you’re also genetically prone to depression and anxiety. One of our biggest failures as responsible AAS users has been, IMO, the failure to recoginze why these mental health issues occur after AAS use discontinues.

Blasting and cruising, which I now do, facilitates a better recovery because you are exogenously keeping your serotonin and dopamine levels higher. Then again, if you didn’t blast and cruise and went on medication to ease your mental health symptoms, you’d also be exogenously keeping your levels high. So it’s lose/lose. Or rather win/win - if you want to look at it in a more positive light.

Just remember you’re not allowing your body to return to its normal levels, ever, if you blast and cruise. I believe that’s not such a terrible thing, and I monitor my BP, hematocrit, and lipid levels and get an EKG run twice a year to monitor for left ventricular hypertrophy - all this so I can pretty much stay on as long as I want!

Thank you. This is a tremendous response. You are exactly right. As I get older it has become harder to recover. That’s why I began researching blasting and cruising. I don’t want to go on cycle again and not be prepared. Like I said, I have done at least 2 cycles a year for over 15 years and been doing cycles for about 17 years all together. These last two recoveries were bad and don’t want my wife to deal with that again. I think blast and cruise will definitely ease those side effects. I also do think I was running my cycles for two long some over 16 weeks. I’ll decide soon, I’m getting ready to get on again.

Thank you so much for your response. You hit the nail on the head.

theblank
05-30-2020, 02:57 AM

just been thinking and researching for awhile, I thought I’d make my first post.

How many of y’all blast and cruise? I have been thinking about it for a while because it gets harder and harder to recover. Plus my Go-To sponsor can’t get HCG right now. Just thinking out loud and looking for people’s experience.

Stats-39 years old. Been in the game well over 15 years, have too many cycles under my belt to even count. I just know the last few I have run (14-16 weeks) I have struggled returning to normal. Fought depression and anxiety for a few months Post-cycle. Never have had that happen before. Maybe some of y’all have overcome that. Just not sure why this has begun to happen. I always use HCG and clomid/Nolva PCT, just has been a struggle to come off now. After about 3 months I’m back to normal. This has only been the last two cycles this has Happened.

Don’t know if it would be worth it to blast/cruise. I know once you start-it’s hard to ever go back.

Yea man this has been debated so many times. I am on HRT but i come off quite frequently, its really the best thing for your body and receptors. For longevity and overall health, and for me I just turned 38, we are playing the long game now and its about having the privilege to use AAS and being responsible. Thats how I see it and im just now starting back on gear after 3 months off and it feels wonderful.

Intensemuscle
05-30-2020, 04:35 PM
Yea man this has been debated so many times. I am on HRT but i come off quite frequently, its really the best thing for your body and receptors. For longevity and overall health, and for me I just turned 38, we are playing the long game now and its about having the privilege to use AAS and being responsible. Thats how I see it and im just now starting back on gear after 3 months off and it feels wonderful.

You’re exactly right. Want to be responsible and longtime health game. My days of tren and other harsher chemicals may be done. I don’t know yet. May just simplify it, run shorter cycles, and see how I respond. 8 weeks and then PCT. Wait a few months and another 8 weeks. Just don’t want those side effects post cycle again.

Jackofspades had a great response above yours. Really helpful. It’s the game we play, and now that I’m older, just need to be safer I’m guessing.

MasterBlaster805
05-30-2020, 07:48 PM

Personally Speaking, my Cruise is TRT meaning 170 mgs a week. At a Certain point in time-and your right about there- Your body is just not gonna produce the same levels of Test as it did 10 years prior.. or even 5. Instead of Yo-Yo ing up and down with your Hormone levels why not just maintain a nice optimal base level so that you don't have to struggle with feeling like shit during your PCT?

iconpharma
05-30-2020, 09:03 PM
trt is always preferred if your interest is in health and stability and if you are over say 30 let alone 35 and up.

going on and off creates a rollercoaster, never a good thing. trt ensures optimal hormonal levels and thats always the goal.

keep up with bloodwork, healthy lifestyle etc and you can do this for decades and in a healthy smart way

Intensemuscle
05-31-2020, 07:52 PM
Personally Speaking, my Cruise is TRT meaning 170 mgs a week. At a Certain point in time-and your right about there- Your body is just not gonna produce the same levels of Test as it did 10 years prior.. or even 5. Instead of Yo-Yo ing up and down with your Hormone levels why not just maintain a nice optimal base level so that you don't have to struggle with feeling like shit during your PCT?

Thank you MasterBlaster. I do know I don’t produce as much test as I used to. These last few cycles have been very strange recovery wise, to say the least. I used my standard PCT, but my hormones were out of whack for months. Fought anxiety and depression, something. I have never dealt with before. They were longer cycles, so if I may shorten them up to the 8-10 week range at the most see if that helps. But if I TRT/cruise, I am thinking that it won’t be near as bad. This will also just keep my hormone levels much more consistent.

Your response made me think of another question, Blast and cruise-is there no real need for PCT or is that need to be in place as always?

Thank you so much for your time and response.

iconpharma
05-31-2020, 09:10 PM
Thank you MasterBlaster. I do know I don’t produce as much test as I used to. These last few cycles have been very strange recovery wise, to say the least. I used my standard PCT, but my hormones were out of whack for months. Fought anxiety and depression, something. I have never dealt with before. They were longer cycles, so if I may shorten them up to the 8-10 week range at the most see if that helps. But if I TRT/cruise, I am thinking that it won’t be near as bad. This will also just keep my hormone levels much more consistent.

Your response made me think of another question, Blast and cruise-is there no real need for PCT or is that need to be in place as always?

Thank you so much for your time and response.

when u run trt and blast then ofcourse no need for a PCT as pct is post cycle therapy and on blast and trt you are never post cycle

the moment exogenous hormones are injected is the moment own production stops so pct is only done when one wants to come off all hormones and stay off for a good while.

with trt ofcourse there is no need for pct as there is no post cycle anything, you are on ongoing trt and own boss of how high your hormones are instead of in natures hands