PDA

View Full Version : Pinning everyday

5ht2b
05-14-2020, 05:56 AM
So I'm about to start my 2nd cycle (600 test prop and 450 NPP weekly, proviron 50mg ED).
Is there anything I need to consider when pinning daily. I'm obviously going to rotate the site every day and try to do both drugs in one injection each time. At the moment I'm only familiar with pinning in my delts, glutes and ventro glutes. I'll try and my lats and maybe pecs (can you pin1.5ml+ in pecs). People say prop is more painful, and I'm using nearly 2ml of 2 different prop ester drugs, will it be as bad as I'm fearing?
Any thoughts would be appreciated, I want to cover all cases here.
Cheers.

JDM
05-14-2020, 09:09 AM
Slin pins are good for every day injections, if you are lean enough you will get into the muscle. I hit delts, tri's, bi's , chest, lats and quads with them. Obviously with the volume of oil you are using you would have to do 2 injections a day, but slin pins are painless.

You could put 1.5 ml into most muscle groups, but I'd stick to 1ml if you are going to do tri's or bi's. All virgin muscle will hurt the first couple of times, but eventually it will be all good. Prop esters do hurt a bit more aswell, but you will get used to it

5ht2b
05-14-2020, 10:21 AM
Thanks. I wouldn't use slin pins. A: I'm probably a bit too fat (15%) and B: they only hold up to a ml and I want to pin 1.5 at a time. Could I pin 1.5ml in my pecs? Has anyone here had any success pinning 1.5 (or more) in their triceps? I just need as many sites as possible so I'm not hitting the same areas so often.

JDM
05-14-2020, 11:51 AM
Well you really only need 3 muscle groups for every day pinning. Glutes, ventro glutes and delts will work fine. If you want another muscle group add quads. But yes you can put 1.5ml into your chest, no worries at all.

thebear
05-14-2020, 01:04 PM
Slin pin
Add rear delts, so easy

Why ED and not EOD?

Martyfinkle
05-14-2020, 04:35 PM
I ran practically the same cycle last time and every other day was perfect. Especially if you stick to the same times.i did glutes and quads mainly. But hit delta if still a little sore.

thaifoon
05-14-2020, 11:32 PM
Slin pins are good for every day injections, if you are lean enough you will get into the muscle. I hit delts, tri's, bi's , chest, lats and quads with them. Obviously with the volume of oil you are using you would have to do 2 injections a day, but slin pins are painless.

You could put 1.5 ml into most muscle groups, but I'd stick to 1ml if you are going to do tri's or bi's. All virgin muscle will hurt the first couple of times, but eventually it will be all good. Prop esters do hurt a bit more aswell, but you will get used to it

What length and guage slins do you use?

JDM
05-15-2020, 12:41 AM
What length and guage slins do you use?

1/2 inch 27g

TrenTrain
05-15-2020, 03:05 AM
FYI breaking in new pin sites with prop and NPP might not be the best idea. Especially pecs! You should just use something with an enanthate ester to break in new sites. Or Deca.
Also lats are a great spot.

5ht2b
05-15-2020, 06:17 AM
Aiming for most stable hormone levels possible in attempt to avoid the water retention and acne I got in my first cycle (600mg test e)

thaifoon
05-15-2020, 03:42 PM
1/2 inch 27g

I'm using those right now for .25ML injects. Do you think it'll still be good/deep enough for 1ML pins?

JDM
05-16-2020, 07:28 AM
I'm using those right now for .25ML injects. Do you think it'll still be good/deep enough for 1ML pins?

I use them for 1ml pins. I don't see why it would be an issue