PDA

View Full Version : Wife taking test p for hypothyroidism

Crosstop
05-16-2020, 07:12 AM
Wife is 52. Goes to the gym every day for the last 7 years. Lost 60 lbs. Started feeling tired six months ago and found two tumors in the thyroid causing hypothyroidism. Doctors told her they are benign and leave them alone. Mentioned trt for her at a low dose. I talked her into letting me give her 30 mg test prop once a week. The next day her energy was up, sex drive was like wow!! Better mood. Like night and day. Stamina is back up at the gym.It’s been two weeks and her only worries are water retention if it does happen. My question is should I add Masteron E in the mix? If so what dose would you recommend for a woman?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crosstop
05-16-2020, 12:34 PM
Wife is 52. Goes to the gym every day for the last 7 years. Lost 60 lbs. Started feeling tired six months ago and found two tumors in the thyroid causing hypothyroidism. Doctors told her they are benign and leave them alone. Mentioned trt for her at a low dose. I talked her into letting me give her 30 mg test prop once a week. The next day her energy was up, sex drive was like wow!! Better mood. Like night and day. Stamina is back up at the gym.It’s been two weeks and her only worries are water retention if it does happen. My question is should I add Masteron E in the mix? If so what dose would you recommend for a woman?

Thirsty for knowledge

Dnewell2004
05-16-2020, 12:55 PM
Thirsty for knowledgeWhat's your/her goal?

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Dnewell2004
05-16-2020, 12:56 PM
And I'd split the test p up in to 2 or 3 doses. 30mg a week is good but it has a short ester.

Crosstop
05-16-2020, 12:59 PM
I’d say her goal is to stay lean and not get water retention from the test.

Dnewell2004
05-16-2020, 01:01 PM
I’d say her goal is to stay lean and not get water retention from the test.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkHas she messed with anything else?

Crosstop
Tried test c and she started retaining water. The prop hasn’t done that to her and her energy is still there

Crosstop
Hasn’t done anything besides the test c

Crosstop
05-16-2020, 01:07 PM
But on test prop now

maxmuscle1
05-16-2020, 01:10 PM

I work w/ quite a few competitive females of all ages and if the 30mg prop is helping; wait until it does not anymore. Females systems are so different and As I am not sure what the goal is; I can tell you that the female endocrine system is totally different. The smallest amount of anabolic/androgenic can completely change their bodies. Most think test is what makes you horny and it is true, it does. But not always; especially in females, they need the right balance w estrogen. Believe me; I’ve tried! Lol. Some just get irritable and hungry like a man! Even I get a lot more sex drive with higher estrogen and testosterone. Hair loss and acne are sides as well. That being said it is a popular pre contest steroid for the last 4-6 weeks and is usually taken @ 50-100mg. It is the same with males; men need to be at 10% bodyfat or less for masteron to shine. For females that would be around 17% bodyfat. Mast Prop is most widely used as it is in and out of the system quick.

Max

Dnewell2004
05-16-2020, 01:12 PM
I'm not a seasoned vet here but I have done alot of research for my wife. We've messed with HGH, clen, var and test p. She likes anavar. Gyms got shut down before the clen could kick in. The test is amazing. We started it because of a low sex drive and no energy. I did a ton of research and reached out to a few females on here and other boards. Unfortunately not to many are around here anymore. We've gone 10mg e3d and 15mg every 3.5 days with the same kind. I think the 3.5 days was a little better. Never had water retention issues. As soon as gyms open up we're gonna stack it with the clen and var. Her goals are all over the place. She wants to look like a bikini model but lift and be strong like a powerlifter. We decided against masteron. Couldn't find enough info that I trusted.

Crosstop
05-16-2020, 01:15 PM
It’s not so much something to boost her from any normal woman but mor for trt due to the hypothyroidism Really draining her whole system. The test brought her back to normal state and then some. Her fear is possible sides and water retention.

Dnewell2004
05-16-2020, 01:19 PM
If it's just for hrt I'd stick with the p and maybe throw in some var. If she isn't competing I wouldn't throw in any other compounds and risk the sides.

Dnewell2004
05-16-2020, 01:20 PM
Water retention can be umdone. Some sides can't....

Crosstop
05-16-2020, 01:27 PM
Thanks guys for your wisdom! Much appreciated!!!!

maxmuscle1
05-16-2020, 01:36 PM
I'm not a seasoned vet here but I have done alot of research for my wife. We've messed with HGH, clen, var and test p. She likes anavar. Gyms got shut down before the clen could kick in. The test is amazing. We started it because of a low sex drive and no energy. I did a ton of research and reached out to a few females on here and other boards. Unfortunately not to many are around here anymore. We've gone 10mg e3d and 15mg every 3.5 days with the same kind. I think the 3.5 days was a little better. Never had water retention issues. As soon as gyms open up we're gonna stack it with the clen and var. Her goals are all over the place. She wants to look like a bikini model but lift and be strong like a powerlifter. We decided against masteron. Couldn't find enough info that I trusted.

You hit that on the head! My girl is a competing bikini model as of 2018 and even though she did her competitions all natural, as I trained her and four of her competitors; I noticed all of them used Var and Clen. I was surprised but not really. Most bikini competition is a stepping stone to fitness. Sometimes beyond. Clen and Var are like Test and Tren as far as popularity of use. It is quite crazy as even a small amount of AI can boost muscle gains in girls. I hope your girl tries a competition some time{I know you said she wanted to look like one}. It helped boost my girls confidence and made her very happy. She was scared as shit before hitting the stage but, you would never have known it. She was so confident up there. Her mom, {who’s super hot too} lol, was straight crying her eyes out; all happy. Fun days!!

Max

Dnewell2004
05-16-2020, 01:56 PM
You hit that on the head! My girl is a competing bikini model as of 2018 and even though she did her competitions all natural, as I trained her and four of her competitors; I noticed all of them used Var and Clen. I was surprised but not really. Most bikini competition is a stepping stone to fitness. Sometimes beyond. Clen and Var are like Test and Tren as far as popularity of use. It is quite crazy as even a small amount of AI can boost muscle gains in girls. I hope your girl tries a competition some time{I know you said she wanted to look like one}. It helped boost my girls confidence and made her very happy. She was scared as shit before hitting the stage but, you would never have known it. She was so confident up there. Her mom, {who’s super hot too} lol, was straight crying her eyes out; all happy. Fun days!!

MaxThanks man. I try and do my research before I do anything or give advice. I've learned a lot from this board. As far as my wife goes she wants to compete. She's too big for bikini I'm thinking figure or physique. Not taking enough test for full out bodybuilding lol. It's something we were working towards then the outbreak put it all on hold.

maxmuscle1
05-16-2020, 02:44 PM
Thanks man. I try and do my research before I do anything or give advice. I've learned a lot from this board. As far as my wife goes she wants to compete. She's too big for bikini I'm thinking figure or physique. Not taking enough test for full out bodybuilding lol. It's something we were working towards then the outbreak put it all on hold.

Physique is really good for big girls who can put on muscle. It is quite amazing when they actually do a light bulk w heavy compound lifts and then switch to high cardio, high volume and trim off that extra fat. OMG. Sexy AF! Thighs and calves on females get me going!! Lol

Max

cyberninja
05-16-2020, 08:50 PM
how do you calculate the mg? my wife takes 6 iu of test prop 250 twice a week. Not sure exactly what this equals out to. What do you do for your wife? What strength of test prop are you using? Is she using an insulin pin? If you did add mast how much would you use? Thanks!

Crosstop
05-16-2020, 09:07 PM
She uses 30 mg of test prop. A week.. 100 mg per ml.... 1/3 of a cc.

cyberninja
05-18-2020, 01:27 AM
I’ve got prop 250 and she does 2 injections a week of 6-8 iu with an insulin pin. Not sure exactly how much that is...trying to stay conservative and this was recommended, and has been doing her well for sometime. Calculations have always been difficult for me...is there an easy app someplace that would make it easier? Thanks!