PDA

View Full Version : HELP.....

Patty_Mac253
05-18-2020, 12:37 PM
Whats up brothers so currently towards the end of my cycle almost 16 weeks on tapering down now on test back down to 500mg test e and 200mg of NPP to finish it off then cruise on 250 until next blast. All last week and pinned this morning ive been dealing with PIP that I never really got throughout my blast. Also feeling like shit having to take ibuprofen to deal with PIP and almost flu like symptoms....Not that extreme but just some body pains and feeling pretty weak but its only after I pin and I get the PIP. What yall think is going on? Got bloods done everything checks out.....thanks bros.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
05-18-2020, 04:33 PM
Maybe getting that reaction due to liver toxicity?? Idk. Possibly your body doesn’t like what’s in the vials. Hope you get feeling better.
Bloodwork May be the best option just to check everything. So many things could be the culprit.

Max

Patty_Mac253
05-18-2020, 04:37 PM
Maybe getting that reaction due to liver toxicity?? Idk. Possibly your body doesn’t like what’s in the vials. Hope you get feeling better.
Bloodwork May be the best option just to check everything. So many things could be the culprit.

MaxYeh im off the orals and have taken liver and organ support throughout trained this morning feel good now just felt like shit when i woke up....

thebear
05-18-2020, 05:03 PM
We really don’t know why. Heat the Andrea, massage it etc. Maybe you hit a BV or nerve, went too deep etc.

maxmuscle1
05-18-2020, 05:07 PM
Yeh im off the orals and have taken liver and organ support throughout trained this morning feel good now just felt like shit when i woke up....

Hopefully you aren’t catching something. Just care for yourself and try and get well. I will send you healthy vibes [emoji1690]

Max

thebear
05-18-2020, 05:22 PM
Hopefully you aren’t catching something. Just care for yourself and try and get well. I will send you healthy vibes [emoji1690]

Max

The Rona [emoji3083]

Patty_Mac253
05-18-2020, 05:28 PM
Hell nah fuck that rona shit I know its not that cause I feel like shit after I pin the following day

lostnnothing
05-18-2020, 05:33 PM
What part of the body did you pin? I randomly used to get fevers, flu like symptoms and walnut size sterile abscesses in my glutes out of no where. I used Grape Seed Oil for a while to cut the solution and that helped some. Eventually I just stopped pinning glutes and I haven't had the problem since.

I'm also crazy about sterilizing everything well... Hell, I never figured it out. Test Flu is definitely a thing though and it sucks ass to feel like shit for two days. Shoulders and legs for me!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Patty_Mac253
05-18-2020, 05:36 PM
What part of the body did you pin? I randomly used to get fevers, flu like symptoms and walnut size sterile abscesses in my glutes out of no where. I used Grape Seed Oil for a while to cut the solution and that helped some. Eventually I just stopped pinning glutes and I haven't had the problem since.

I'm also crazy about sterilizing everything well... Hell, I never figured it out. Test Flu is definitely a thing though and it sucks ass to feel like shit for two days. Shoulders and legs for me!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TapatalkYeh brother glutes shit sucks usually have no issues with them....how's the legs tho quads? I been scared to pin quads to tell u the truth.

lostnnothing
05-18-2020, 05:40 PM
They're great. I have my wife do it for me; no issues holding 3cc. I prefer shoulders though. She'll randomly hit a nerve in my leg and it will cause a bit of pressure.. Strange feeling, but nothing major, but nothing close to shit I experience with glutes. I pin twice a week, alternate between shoulders and legs.

lostnnothing
05-18-2020, 05:42 PM
And I started out pinning glutes only. Was good for about 7-8 years, then all of a sudden they went to shit and made me pay for all those years of abuse [emoji19]. I haven't pinned glutes in over 10 years at this point. Fuck that shit. The fever and night sweats are fucking terrible.

maxmuscle1
05-18-2020, 05:52 PM
Yeh brother glutes shit sucks usually have no issues with them....how's the legs tho quads? I been scared to pin quads to tell u the truth.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200518/a8d90182666b380f7474cc826754b660.jpg

Max

Patty_Mac253
05-18-2020, 05:57 PM
I usually rotate between delts and glutes but damn glutes been shitty lately cant even sit down

Patty_Mac253
05-18-2020, 06:00 PM
Yall don't get non PIP pinning quads?

lostnnothing
05-18-2020, 06:02 PM
Don't do like me and suffer through it for years before making the switch. Try the quad out. It may be a bit sore for a few days, but you'll get used to it. I've read about folks saying they couldn't walk up stairs after their first quad pin, but I never experienced that. It's nice and easy at this point.

I use 25g 1" pins; same for shoulders

Patty_Mac253
05-18-2020, 06:06 PM
Don't do like me and suffer through it for years before making the switch. Try the quad out. It may be a bit sore for a few days, but you'll get used to it. I've read about folks saying they couldn't walk up stairs after their first quad pin, but I never experienced that. It's nice and easy at this point.

I use 25g 1" pins; same for shoulders

Sent from my Pixel 3 using TapatalkFuck it at this point can't hurt no more then my fuckin glutes it makes my entire ass and lower back sore def hit a nerve or bv....

lostnnothing
05-18-2020, 06:20 PM
Fuck it at this point can't hurt no more then my fuckin glutes it makes my entire ass and lower back sore def hit a nerve or bv....

Sent from my SM-N975U using TapatalkYeah, Brother... This is more common than you'd think. Best to experiment honestly. Try different muscles to see what works best for you. I've tried just about everything but calves (and I won't!) But I have found the right mix for me. Best advice I was given early on was to understand that none of us are built the same and while we may have similar experiences, we tolerate things different and you have to figure out what works best for you to keep yourself healthy.

maxmuscle1
05-18-2020, 07:41 PM
Yall don't get non PIP pinning quads?

Just certain PWO’s. Also agree 25g 1 or 27g 1in{hard to find} they are usually 1.25in

Max

Patty_Mac253
05-18-2020, 07:42 PM
Waiting for some tne and tren b to TD yall pin that in quads 2? I was gonna hit delts.

maxmuscle1
05-18-2020, 07:44 PM
Waiting for some tne and tren b to TD yall pin that in quads 2? I was gonna hit delts.

Yessum

Max

Patty_Mac253
05-18-2020, 07:49 PM
Yessum

MaxDelts or quads? lol

lostnnothing
05-18-2020, 07:53 PM
TNE has a bit of a bite and caused some nasty swelling in my experience, I only ever used it as a pwo. No issues with Tren e/a at all.

lostnnothing
05-18-2020, 08:02 PM
Delts or quads? lol

Sent from my SM-N975U using TapatalkEither works, personal opinion is that you pin where you're most comfortable. TNE can be... Interesting, based on how it's suspended.

maxmuscle1
05-18-2020, 08:26 PM
Delts or quads? lol

Both.

Patty_Mac253
05-20-2020, 07:55 PM
Pinned my quad mofo hurts......really fuckin bad it was ok in the morning after i pinned and trained it felt great now its fuckin killin me. Almost unbearable im having to focus on other shit bros.....fuck me.....

laedlaerd
05-20-2020, 08:50 PM
If it is a test flu like deal i find using tylenol (instead of i ibuprofen )works ...
Dont think thats the case here but hope you feel better man.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Patty_Mac253
05-21-2020, 03:05 AM
If it is a test flu like deal i find using tylenol (instead of i ibuprofen )works ...
Dont think thats the case here but hope you feel better man.

Sent from my SM-A505U using TapatalkNah brother just feels like a bat blow to my quad but feels way better now popped some 800mg motrin good 2 go now or alot better i should say leg day is looking very questionable will see how it feels friday morning...thanks bro

Dont wanna be old
05-21-2020, 10:24 AM
DMSO cream helps .
Cheap on Amazon.
Stop pinning that shit . No pain No gain doesn’t apply to injections .
Good luck
DWBO

Patty_Mac253
05-21-2020, 11:03 AM
DMSO cream helps .
Cheap on Amazon.
Good luck
DWBOThanks man ill have to get some of that cream, you think its the gear?

maxmuscle1
05-21-2020, 03:02 PM
DMSO cream helps .
Cheap on Amazon.
Good luck
DWBO

DWBO with the DMSO!! Love it. I remember my great grandma put that on my knee when I was about 12 yrs old and I could taste garlic in my mouth! It was a trip. I did not realize that the MSM supplement I take is made from DMSO. Pretty cool substance.

Max

Patty_Mac253
05-21-2020, 03:28 PM
Just apply a small amount to where it sore? Ordered it on amazon

maxmuscle1
05-21-2020, 04:07 PM
Just apply a small amount to where it sore? Ordered it on amazon

Exactly. DMSO is THEE transdermal. My granny actually used to crush up a medication and use dmso to get the drug into her system that way because she had a problem ingesting orally. It is very effective in that respect

Max

Caustic Charm
05-22-2020, 12:01 AM
They're great. I have my wife do it for me; no issues holding 3cc. I prefer shoulders though. She'll randomly hit a nerve in my leg and it will cause a bit of pressure.. Strange feeling, but nothing major, but nothing close to shit I experience with glutes. I pin twice a week, alternate between shoulders and legs.

Shoulders here as well. 25g 1 inch pins. No PIP. Easily holds 2 CC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patty_Mac253
05-23-2020, 01:31 AM
Fuck me.....how long yall think my quad will be like this? It sucks man tight AF painful if I dont take motrin before training theres no way I could even walk normal had to skip on legs todat besides some extensions and curls stairmaster for a bit but its back to killin me again waitinf for this DMSO cream to come in tomorrow. What else yall suggest? That vial I had was bad, I pinned 2 different vials same lab into delts 1cc each all good.

9TMARE
05-23-2020, 01:50 AM
Fuck me.....how long yall think my quad will be like this? It sucks man tight AF painful if I dont take motrin before training theres no way I could even walk normal had to skip on legs todat besides some extensions and curls stairmaster for a bit but its back to killin me again waitinf for this DMSO cream to come in tomorrow. What else yall suggest? That vial I had was bad, I pinned 2 different vials same lab into delts 1cc each all good.

Lol suggestion...don’t pin your quads. I’ve tried it again and again thinking it would be better these next times. NOPE
super hard to function haha

kubes
05-23-2020, 02:05 AM
Lol suggestion...don’t pin your quads. I’ve tried it again and again thinking it would be better these next times. NOPE
super hard to function haha

Really??? I been pinning quads for years. It’s the easiest site to rotate and access

7xnc
05-23-2020, 04:59 AM
Quads give me the largest variance from one pin to the next. Other sites the PIP situation is much more predictable.

IRISHOAK
05-23-2020, 05:02 AM
It sounds like "test-flu". Some people get those symptoms once their test levels get high.

Frankdoz
05-23-2020, 10:23 AM

Max

Same thing happened to me on sci 200 mg npp. Also got horrible acid reflux

maxmuscle1
05-23-2020, 11:01 AM

A real shitty feeling. I now know the difference of test flu and something else because I have my TRT test and have had {normal test flu} when I started TRT; vs. using a UG bottle of something new that I have not tried and get this internal sick feeling. Also, if using a larger amount in a Blast w orals/multiple compounds.
It is definitely my body getting ill. Then I go to doctor and get bloods; it shows high ast/alt. Then it is time to lay off and just stick to TRT w low dose nandrolone{which I never get bad bloods or feel sick}. It is all situational.

Max

Caustic Charm
05-25-2020, 02:31 AM

Nandralone tends to give me acid reflux. The purple pill daily cures all.

maxmuscle1
05-25-2020, 02:44 AM
Nandralone tends to give me acid reflux. The purple pill daily cures all.

It sure does. My brother had take forever a while, then found some bad info using ppis long term. He was able to stop using it. It works wonderful but, definitely read a lot about it. He has found an all natural route w diet and supplements. You can literally eat and drink anything on Nexium. It is alluring. [emoji106]

Max