PDA

View Full Version : Eo ?

Detroitmoney
05-18-2020, 07:01 PM
Hello guys and gals , I brewed 200mg per ml of npp with bb, ba, eo . My question is , does eo make people nauseous? Is this a side effect of eo ? Or is it most likely taking 50mg of dbol and anadrol a day ? I feel fuzzy and kind of out of it and my appetite is not there and I feel nauseous and really tired even after drinking 1-2 energy drinks in a day and I’m usually really sensitive to caffeine. Please help if anyone knows what I should do

Caustic Charm
05-18-2020, 07:04 PM
Hello guys and gals , I brewed 200mg per ml of npp with bb, ba, eo . My question is , does eo make people nauseous? Is this a side effect of eo ? Or is it most likely taking 50mg of dbol and anadrol a day ? I feel fuzzy and kind of out of it and my appetite is not there and I feel nauseous and really tired even after drinking 1-2 energy drinks in a day and I’m usually really sensitive to caffeine. Please help if anyone knows what I should do

I’ve never heard of EO doing that. I don’t mix with EO though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thebear
05-18-2020, 07:20 PM
I don’t brew sorry.

maikolo33
05-18-2020, 07:51 PM
Hello guys and gals , I brewed 200mg per ml of npp with bb, ba, eo . My question is , does eo make people nauseous? Is this a side effect of eo ? Or is it most likely taking 50mg of dbol and anadrol a day ? I feel fuzzy and kind of out of it and my appetite is not there and I feel nauseous and really tired even after drinking 1-2 energy drinks in a day and I’m usually really sensitive to caffeine. Please help if anyone knows what I should doWow do you have any pip with 200mg/ml of npp ?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Gizmo856
05-18-2020, 07:54 PM
Sounds like the orals to me. Back off of the orals for a couple days and see if sides subside.

maxmuscle1
05-18-2020, 08:48 PM
Sounds like the orals to me. Back off of the orals for a couple days and see if sides subside.

This would be a good way to test[emoji3595][emoji3595]. Anadrol {orals} can be a culprit.
EO has a laundry list of sides
Max

Detroitmoney
05-18-2020, 09:16 PM
Max muscle , what are the sides ?

Detroitmoney
05-18-2020, 09:19 PM
Maikolo33 There is some pip . But eo is very thin . I tried injected 1 cc and I swear it all leaked out it’s so thin . So I do 1 cc of test cyp brewed in grape seed oil and 1 cc npp in eo in the same syringe and inject lol

Detroitmoney
05-18-2020, 09:20 PM
But there is definitely some pip. But I used to use the t400 from Mexico and that pip was worse

Detroitmoney
05-18-2020, 09:22 PM
The stuff the labs brew now a days are slot smoother then I used to take back in the day . A lot of guys I think are spoiled with no pip lol . Back in the day pip was normal lol . I remember the Quality Vet from Mexico . I loved that shit

maxmuscle1
05-18-2020, 10:23 PM
Max muscle , what are the sides ?

Ethyl oleate is one of the fatty acid ethyl esters (FAEE) that is formed in the body after ingestion of ethanol. There is a growing body of research literature that implicates FAEEs such as ethyl oleate as the toxic mediators of ethanol in the body (pancreas, liver, heart, and brain). It is a metabolite of alcohol and has been shown to be safe orally but, US will not approve for injection{although compounding ********** use it a lot for females using compounds to help them become fertile}. The studies were done in animals and it also caused some rats to develop liver problems and mental disturbances similar to alcohol overdose. All side effects are reported by the public that use it in forums for PED’s and fertility forums. Personally, I have no sides. When I said laundry list; it literally was every side you have ever heard. The FDA will not comment on the subject but does take calls and emails from users that obtain from compounding centers that can legally use it even though unapproved. Similar to a physician prescribing a drug for off label use. Again, no proven positive or negative proof. Just collective data from users.

Max

Detroitmoney
05-19-2020, 12:06 AM
Is injecting 3 cc a week of it ok ? Max muscle ? Do you use lots of eo gear ?

maikolo33
05-19-2020, 10:32 AM
Maikolo33 There is some pip . But eo is very thin . I tried injected 1 cc and I swear it all leaked out it’s so thin . So I do 1 cc of test cyp brewed in grape seed oil and 1 cc npp in eo in the same syringe and inject lolLong as it works mate [emoji106]

Red Bird
05-19-2020, 11:37 AM
It's the Anadrol imo. Very common

maxmuscle1
05-19-2020, 04:35 PM
Is injecting 3 cc a week of it ok ? Max muscle ? Do you use lots of eo gear ?

I would not know. I use protein and Creatine[emoji23]
A person I know has, he noticed a numbness in his left upper, outer quad that became permanent but, kind of goes away and comes back from about 80+ injections in the past from a mostly EO based tren. Nothing else he said.

Max [emoji1690]

Caustic Charm
05-19-2020, 05:06 PM
Long as it works mate [emoji106]

FYI somebody on here made some NPP at 200 with no EO and no PIP. There was a thread about it last month

chadmack282
05-19-2020, 10:21 PM
I have use a couple sources npp 200.
I would say most common side effect of EO is pip

Detroitmoney
05-20-2020, 12:01 AM
I would like to see this recipe for 200mg of with no eo or special solvent and brew it without it crashing , and if it dosnt crash . I would like to get it tested after brewed to see the true mg . Where is this recipe caustic charm ?

enrod
05-20-2020, 12:20 AM
It's the Anadrol imo. Very common

:we-re-number-one2:

Mikeyz206
05-20-2020, 01:49 AM
I agree with Max. Anadrol makes me tired/sick like. Dbol makes me feel well though. Dbol is my go to oral.

maikolo33
05-20-2020, 01:56 AM
I would like to see this recipe for 200mg of with no eo or special solvent and brew it without it crashing , and if it dosnt crash . I would like to get it tested after brewed to see the true mg . Where is this recipe caustic charm ?Pretty sure if this was easy to make there would be more 200mgs around [emoji848] crashing and pip has always been a concern at that mg

joko123
05-20-2020, 04:34 AM

If I’m laying my chips on the table and gonna bet on this it is most likely the orals. It’s a pretty common side effect many people experience with d bol and anadrol

Mattymoo
05-20-2020, 06:24 AM
Anadrol has made me feel this way.

Detroitmoney
05-22-2020, 05:31 AM
Ok guys it was the anadrol ! Sense I stopped my appetite is was back up and the horrendous back pains and acid reflux is gone