PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Louie Simmons Seminar

darksidefitness
01-01-2013, 01:25 AM
This is a most see for bigger PR's...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnnnInaLNyA

metromuscle
01-01-2013, 02:08 PM
Thanks for posting this. You'd be surprised how many powerlifters out there don't do the box squats, and in fact are even clueless about them. This was very informative.

darksidefitness
01-01-2013, 03:50 PM
I do them twice a month to lie to my body. I incorporate them in my ME day. and yes, below parallel and not using a freaking bench like in most gym in the U.S.

Dirtydude
01-05-2013, 11:32 PM
I do them twice a month to lie to my body. I incorporate them in my ME day. and yes, below parallel and not using a freaking bench like in most gym in the U.S.
I know it is ridiculous but I have to use a bench, I even offered to buy a box for the gym and leave it there and they turned me down. I have one at my cage at the ole parents house, but until I can afford a home of my own, I have to use a bench. I do them every other ME squat session. Do you think this is even worth it? im 6'1" - 6'2" so perhaps it is a little less ridiculous but I'm still RIGHT above parallel.

darksidefitness
01-06-2013, 02:35 PM
wood box is cheap...ck the sticky section...below parallel all the time if you training for competition. other than that...for braggin' rights!:cool: by the way...box squat activate muscle than in other way you would probably won't use.

PAiN
01-08-2013, 11:38 PM
Very cool vid brother.

darksidefitness
01-10-2013, 12:42 AM
Louie is THE MAN! Good info and straight to the point!