PDA

View Full Version : Benadryl?

Detroitmoney
05-21-2020, 05:43 AM
Ok guys , someone told me Benadryl will clean out your receptors ? Is this mage up
bullshit ? Is is there some science behind it ? I want to know because I’m having trouble sleeping and I want to take it to sleep but I’m just starting my bulking cycle and I don’t want to be counter productive by taking something to clean out my receptors while trying to grow from my good juices juice 😎

Caustic Charm
05-21-2020, 12:50 PM
Ok guys , someone told me Benadryl will clean out your receptors ? Is this mage up
bullshit ? Is is there some science behind it ? I want to know because I’m having trouble sleeping and I want to take it to sleep but I’m just starting my bulking cycle and I don’t want to be counter productive by taking something to clean out my receptors while trying to grow from my good juices juice 😎

Benadryl doesn’t really work. Use Ketotifen fulmarate. Comes in eye drops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caustic Charm
05-21-2020, 12:51 PM
And it’s for your beta receptors. Anything else and you’ll need to explain what you’re referring to.

Detroitmoney
05-21-2020, 01:02 PM
I don’t want to clean my receptors while I’m taking my test and deca because I don’t want it to be useless and I don’t wanna block my receptors while taking it. I’m just trying to make sure I’m not cleaning or blocking my steroid receptors while trying to bulk with my test and npp if I take Benadryl to sleep . If it does then I won’t take the Benadryl to sleep . I just want to make sure

maxmuscle1
05-21-2020, 02:37 PM
I don’t want to clean my receptors while I’m taking my test and deca because I don’t want it to be useless and I don’t wanna block my receptors while taking it. I’m just trying to make sure I’m not cleaning or blocking my steroid receptors while trying to bulk with my test and npp if I take Benadryl to sleep . If it does then I won’t take the Benadryl to sleep . I just want to make sure

In my whole life, I have never had test/Deca combo be {useless}, especially anything to do w Benadryl as I have been allergic to it{weird}. But any sleep aid you are supposed to take should be used. Not getting sleep can slow gains. Besides the habit forming part, lol. You’ll be fine. My cousin is a monster and has taken Tylenol pm forever{he definitely takes way too much} but is has diphenhydramine; drug name for Benadryl.

Max[emoji108][emoji123]

joko123
05-21-2020, 02:46 PM

I’ve heard people say this when they’re talking about clen not AAS but it’s not something I’ve looked into.

laedlaerd
05-21-2020, 04:53 PM
Never heard this before... interesting

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

2Pack_Sugar
05-21-2020, 05:55 PM
I’ve heard people say this when they’re talking about clen not AAS but it’s not something I’ve looked into.

Bingo! Used to be (and I believe still is) recommended that people who wanted to use Clenbuterol for an extended amount of time, say 8 weeks, take it with Benadryl or Ketotifen every other week as Clen would saturate your beta-receptors and make it less effective. I don't think that this has every been proven for AAS though.

2Pack

bigpapapumpaf
05-21-2020, 08:35 PM
That's complete BS. You don't 'clean' your steroid receptors. They will up or down regulate buts that's not even really in your control. Think of it like this: You might get buzzed on 1 beer as kid, as you drink more, it might take 5 beers to get a buzz. There's nothing you can do, except stop drinking to reverse the effect. Same with gear. As you use, your body gets accustomed to it so eventually you need to take more and more or take a break and get off. Switching compounds will work too but unless you are taking mega dose's of gear for years, there is no need what so ever to even worry about any of this.

BPP

basketballgainz33
05-22-2020, 02:29 AM
Ketotifen is what I've used with Clen...I also used it with Tren because of the screwed up sleep... ketotifen knocks me out cold, way more effective than Benadryl

IRISHOAK
05-22-2020, 02:31 AM
Benedryl clears your adrenaline receptors which are the receptors that clenbuterol binds with. If your running clen, its useful. It has no affect on the receptors that AAS bind too.

jrock645
05-22-2020, 03:25 AM
Benadryl does not work with clen. Theres a writeup about it around here somewhere. Doesnt cross the blood brain barrier from what i recall.

Detroitmoney
05-22-2020, 05:28 AM
Thank you guys for all your input . I just got off work . I am glad to read all the replies. Thank you brothers for helping ... guess what I’m about to do now? Take the Benadryl ����!!! And wash it down with my egg whites and pass out. Have a good night brothers. I hope you all sleep well . And have a good memorial week with your family’s !

Caustic Charm
05-22-2020, 05:24 PM
Ketotifen is what I've used with Clen...I also used it with Tren because of the screwed up sleep... ketotifen knocks me out cold, way more effective than Benadryl

Yea been using it too with clen.