PDA

View Full Version : Anadrol question

Detroitmoney
05-22-2020, 05:38 AM
Is there a way to take anadrol without the loss of appetite and acid reflux and feeling terrible ? I almost think the word to describe how I felt was toxic . I made it with peg300 , everclear and anadrol powder . It taste like death and made me feel terrible , anyway around this ?

Gizmo856
05-22-2020, 02:53 PM
Is there a way to take anadrol without the loss of appetite and acid reflux and feeling terrible ? I almost think the word to describe how I felt was toxic . I made it with peg300 , everclear and anadrol powder . It taste like death and made me feel terrible , anyway around this ?

I always get that feeling from liquid orals. Maybe the alcohol is the culprit? I’m not sure.

Alan0160
05-22-2020, 06:24 PM

I've heard reducing the dose or taking anadrol in the injectable form can help.

Red Bird
05-22-2020, 07:17 PM
Most likely you're not going to be on it long enough for side effects to subside. You never know. You can help your self by splitting the dosage into smaller portions throughout the day. Take with water before you eat. Eat protein with orals. Hopefully you're bulking and not low on carbs as this may add to the feeling of feeling like shit. Stomach pain nausea and loss of appetite a very common. Try not to let your self fully lose your appetite . To help you can try to snack in-between meals even if it's just grazing . Don't take Adrol for more then 4 weeks. Dbol may be a better fit for you. Best of luck

Rock Diesel
05-23-2020, 12:47 AM
It does the same thing to me too. You can try to mitigate it the best you can, but other than possibly lowering the dose or splitting it up and not taking it all at once, it's just something you're probably going to feel to some extent. Maybe switch to dbol and see if that helps.

chadmack282
05-23-2020, 09:04 AM
injectable!!! all oral aas give me acid reflux/heart burn!!
sux bcz i have a few hundred pills i cant take.

maxmuscle1
05-23-2020, 11:29 AM
Other than using small amount an taking with food gradually raising to an effective amount;IDK. It may just not be for you. I know a lot of guys who can’t use tren or drol or some that can only take TRT. All factors to take into account. Especially for guys that have already hurt their bodies with heavy use of alcohol or recreational/prescribed drugs.

Max

Argon Coagulator
05-23-2020, 12:22 PM
Pretty much like others have said, just take less or use something else. I understand though, the results from Anadrol are unmatched by any other oral really. I've taken 1 tab a day and seem to do ok on that and damn the pumps are unreal on the stuff.

Detroitmoney
05-23-2020, 05:34 PM
Ok . So the problem I have with the injectable anadrol is the only recipe I know that will work is gaulcol . And I’m allergic to it . Does anyone know another injectable anadrol recipe without the use of glaucol?

Also I believe it was the peg and everclear giving me the bad side effects . I started just weighting our 50mg of powder on my scale and taking it that way and I feel better . I have taken anadrol off and on for the last 15 years but this was the first liquid oral I made . I usually use the British dispensary anadrolic from Thailand or back in the day the British dragon ones . I think I will buy a couple different brands from the sponsors on here to try . Or maybe just make capsules

joko123
05-23-2020, 08:37 PM
It’s most likely not your drug , take before you go to bed see if that helps, it has a pretty long half for an oral, your probably going to have to end Updropping it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Detroitmoney
05-24-2020, 12:00 AM
Joko123 . It’s my favorite compound that I’ve been using once a year for the last 15 years lol this was the first time I ever have taken it in liquid form. I have used caps , British dispensary , and British dragon with never a problem, and when I make my own caps or used the British dispensary I always have them test. The caps are usually 1-2 mg over or under that I make and the British dispensary that I get rite from Thailand are always tested for what they are supposed to be. and never had this problem . As stated above I started using it just by measuring out the raw at 50mg per day and just dumping in my mouth and taking it and I feel great . I believe it’s the everclear or the peg that I used or perhaps both or maybe I somehow mis calculated something and it’s overdosed lol. Sense I know the raws are g2g I’m going to try humco flavored compounding suspension that’s on the way and see if it works out . I’ll let you guys know, cause me just dosing on the scale works great and the pumps and strength is insane.

joko123
05-24-2020, 12:46 AM
Joko123 . It’s my favorite compound that I’ve been using once a year for the last 15 years lol this was the first time I ever have taken it in liquid form. I have used caps , British dispensary , and British dragon with never a problem, and when I make my own caps or used the British dispensary I always have them test. The caps are usually 1-2 mg over or under that I make and the British dispensary that I get rite from Thailand are always tested for what they are supposed to be. and never had this problem . As stated above I started using it just by measuring out the raw at 50mg per day and just dumping in my mouth and taking it and I feel great . I believe it’s the everclear or the peg that I used or perhaps both or maybe I somehow mis calculated something and it’s overdosed lol. Sense I know the raws are g2g I’m going to try humco flavored compounding suspension that’s on the way and see if it works out . I’ll let you guys know, cause me just dosing on the scale works great and the pumps and strength is insane.

Haha well with all this new info you’ve provided I would agree with you. Things do change even with the same compound over time in some, I could eat like a horse on dbol or anadrol when I first started but now I’d be lucky to get 3 meals in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chadmack282
05-24-2020, 12:53 AM
pin 4 the Win!!

Gizmo856
05-24-2020, 03:44 AM
Anadrol is my favorite compound also. I also use it once a year.

Detroitmoney
05-24-2020, 05:10 AM
Anyone out there know a injectable anadrol recipe that doesn’t require glaucol ?

chadmack282
05-24-2020, 06:58 AM
Anyone out there know a injectable anadrol recipe that doesn’t require glaucol ?

If u search injectable anadrol recipe here a couple come up using mig, eo.