PDA

View Full Version : IGF1

Thebricklayer
05-23-2020, 06:18 PM
I have been researching IGF-1 and have become interested in adding it to a cycle. I have found vast amounts of varied information with very few definitive answers. If any one has successfully incorporated it into your plan, what dosing, dosing timing and any other variables would I need to know. Any help would be appreciated.

9TMARE
05-23-2020, 07:15 PM
I have been researching IGF-1 and have become interested in adding it to a cycle. I have found vast amounts of varied information with very few definitive answers. If any one has successfully incorporated it into your plan, what dosing, dosing timing and any other variables would I need to know. Any help would be appreciated.

I’m on week 2 of a 4 week cycle. I think it’s recommended 4 weeks on and 4 off from the info I gathered.
50mcg per day post workout SubQ. Per vial that should be 20 doses @1ml BAC water.

Along with the 50mcg I’m making sure to have a shake with carbs, protein and creatine. This is something you will want to have as well. Or you start feeling light headed and weird (hypo)

I tried it pre workout and no bueno lol

I also read 100mcg might be the best amount to stop at.

I think you could go IM but at 50mcg I ain’t got the time to do a little splash in each bicep or shoulders (examples)

I’m no expert but this is what I’m trying at this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chadmack282
05-23-2020, 10:14 PM
same as 9tmare but i do like it IM into muscles trained,
I also use while on hgh & aas. the muscle recovery by thenext day is amazing

9TMARE
05-24-2020, 12:11 AM
same as 9tmare but i do like it IM into muscles trained,
I also use while on hgh & aas. the muscle recovery by thenext day is amazing

Running it with 2iu of GH and my TRT dose with a splash of Deca. [emoji1362]

Are you splitting the 50mcg into both sides of the muscles you trained then?

chadmack282
05-24-2020, 12:45 AM
yes Sir! depending on price i may use 30-35mcg per side.

9TMARE
05-24-2020, 01:22 AM
yes Sir! depending on price i may use 30-35mcg per side.

Perfect! Thank you man! I think once or if I up the dose I will be doing exactly this

chadmack282
05-24-2020, 01:42 AM
Perfect! Thank you man! I think once or if I up the dose I will be doing exactly this

I am not saying its the best way but it sure does seen to Work the best for me & IMO.
once u try it for a few weeks post up what u think, pm me also your opinión.
I would luv to know what u think!

9TMARE
05-24-2020, 02:37 AM
I am not saying its the best way but it sure does seen to Work the best for me & IMO.
once u try it for a few weeks post up what u think, pm me also your opinión.
I would luv to know what u think!

Most definitely will man!
I have read a lot on the IM injections working the best but it has been very easy and simple with the GH SubQ at the same time.
But more slins on the way so I can fuck around with it for sure! I’ll start Monday going IM[emoji1362]

Thebricklayer
05-24-2020, 12:44 PM
I’m on week 2 of a 4 week cycle. I think it’s recommended 4 weeks on and 4 off from the info I gathered.
50mcg per day post workout SubQ. Per vial that should be 20 doses @1ml BAC water.

Along with the 50mcg I’m making sure to have a shake with carbs, protein and creatine. This is something you will want to have as well. Or you start feeling light headed and weird (hypo)

I tried it pre workout and no bueno lol

I also read 100mcg might be the best amount to stop at.

I think you could go IM but at 50mcg I ain’t got the time to do a little splash in each bicep or shoulders (examples)

I’m no expert but this is what I’m trying at this time.

Exactly what I was looking for my friend, thank you, this gives me a place to start.