PDA

View Full Version : Test is test....right

Jimjimqwerty
05-23-2020, 06:41 PM
Have done both test base and acetate, at equal amounts, and what I mean is I factored in the ester of the (83%)acetate and dosed higher (720mg) to equal the 100% test in (600mg) base. I felt that I had better gains on the base than acetate.. does that make any sense know that mg per mg it was the same amount. Nothing else in cycle.

joko123
05-23-2020, 08:39 PM
Have done both test base and acetate, at equal amounts, and what I mean is I factored in the ester of the (83%)acetate and dosed higher (720mg) to equal the 100% test in (600mg) base. I felt that I had better gains on the base than acetate.. does that make any sense know that mg per mg it was the same amount. Nothing else in cycle.

Everyone has their preference, some guys choose test e over c, then theirs some who swear by sust. One of your tests could have been overdosed or one could have been underdosed is possible as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caustic Charm
05-25-2020, 02:25 AM
Like joko said, a variety of factors at play. I’ve become a huge proponent of short esters because of the results I’m getting. I’ll tell you right now I think test-p is the best thing going. But that’s me

maxmuscle1
05-25-2020, 02:48 AM
And so it begins...... Kidding! I’m not going to write a 10,000 word article! Or am I!??

Max [emoji28]

Caustic Charm
05-25-2020, 03:00 AM
And so it begins...... Kidding! I’m not going to write a 10,000 word article! Or am I!??

Max [emoji28]

LOL you could. I think prop is said to be closer to the real thing than other esters. Based on my results, it simply agrees with me more

Argon Coagulator
05-25-2020, 03:42 AM
The base hits you harder so you may have had better workouts leading to better gains. Ace is more like prop and doesn't give a pre workout effect.