PDA

View Full Version : total peptide virgin,what age is best for GH?

Dirtydude
01-02-2013, 08:40 AM
Brothers and sisters, I'm researching hgh rather heavily right now as I'm considering adding it to my arsenal at some point. I'm closer to 30 than i am to 20, but still rather young. I could get labs run letting me know my GH levels, but I havent yet. There are so many mechanisms in the pantheon of metabolic activity involving GH, many I'm sure we still don't have a clue about. But what do you guys think about using this compound well before 35? I've read the charts regarding GH levels corresponding to age, and what you can expect your levels to be, so I know mine would still be relatively high, but lower than someone in the midst of their growing prime. Do you guys feel any possible atrophy of natural GH production mechanisms wouldn't be worth its use? I'm sure their may be research regarding this topic I haven't seen someone may have looked at. Are the benefits so much greater in an older, more deprived state?

PAiN
02-14-2013, 04:22 PM
The benefits of HGH would be great bro if you can afford the cost. If you have high levels already it will add to them even more having the extra secretions of HGH throughout the day.

bhcolex50x
02-14-2013, 07:30 PM
Hey man I'm 24 and on hgh 2iu/day and ghrp2 150mcg 3xaday and I love it, just all around feel good and helped maintain size after last cycle. I'm running this during pct and have been on hgh close to a year and ghrp off and on in there

PAiN
02-15-2013, 03:15 PM
Hey man I'm 24 and on hgh 2iu/day and ghrp2 150mcg 3xaday and I love it, just all around feel good and helped maintain size after last cycle. I'm running this during pct and have been on hgh close to a year and ghrp off and on in there

Agreed... It does make you feel great and recovery from cycles are very smooth and easy.