PDA

View Full Version : Looking for growth

pyner7
05-25-2020, 01:08 AM
Hey guys looking for some insight. I'm trying to pack on some size over the next few years, for 6 years I've competed around 235lbs and I want to jump my game up taking time off until 2022 hoping to put on 10-15lbs of lean muscle. I already eat a ton I've tried to put more size on in the past with no luck I dont ever over do it with gear. If I upped my gear could I expect more growth? Currently 800mg cyp 200mg mast E per week and 60mg dbol/ day. Any advice is welcome especially if you a trainer that deals with men's heavy weights.

Mattymoo
05-25-2020, 01:44 AM
If your not growing on that amount of gear then you are definitely doing something wrong
Start a log and im sure guys will give you sound advice

chadmack282
05-25-2020, 01:58 AM
if Training & diet r somewhat on point i personally would drop test to about 600-650/week & add npp 400-450/week & up the mastE to about 500/week.
all my opinión from my experience

kubes
05-25-2020, 02:03 AM
I have to agree mast are anything lower then 400 mg ew is a waste. I wouldn’t run mast below 600 ew though

pyner7
05-25-2020, 02:56 AM
Great thanks for the input guys I'm going to try it out and see what happens. I'm increasing diet this week. I'm almost done this cycle so I'll make adjustments for the next one. That's something new I'm trying as well I dont cycle very often so thought it might help.

GearPro
05-25-2020, 10:58 AM
Post your diet up, so we can look at that first

bigpapapumpaf
05-25-2020, 02:08 PM
Gotta look at the diet first and foremost. I typically find that the cals people think they are eating are far less than actual. Log it down and don't be afraid to eat dirtier than normal.

I made a huge jump at your weight by adding in anadrol. Some can stand it, some can't. I also see no reason in a bulking stage to need the mast unless you're using it to reduce estro sides. All of that will change if you add in androl too, so be prepared.

I suffered more phsycal sides when going from 220s to 250's and 60's. Breathing became a little harder and I snore like crazy over 240. All my past injuries were harder to deal with too. I'm an old man at 52 but the added weight still took its toll. I think the last time I competed I was 237 on stage and as I remember it was just a whole bunch of work to keep the energy up. I stay around 245 to 250 now and once corona is over I plan on dropping back to the 220's permanently.

BPP

MrWiggles36
05-25-2020, 06:22 PM
Are you logging your cals and everything you eat? Like mentioned above alot of people think they are eating enough but when its put down on paper you see exactly how much you are eating.

Also why the Mast and at such a low dose?

Drop the dbol and replace with Deca or NPP and see how your body responds to it.

Have you ran tren before? Tren is one of those do it all compounds. You can cut up, recomp and even bulk on it. Just need to take in to account that those cals will be trying to fill a black hole. 400mg a week of Tren E is low enough that I get no nasty sides just the usual night sweats. But enough for me to get that endless hunger mode going. I get a nice solid full look on it when bulking compared to being a bloated mess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk