PDA

View Full Version : anadrol?

chadmack282
05-25-2020, 02:13 AM
does any 1 use anadrol for just a post workouut for the extra nutrient partitioning?
If yes give a breif dicription of the info u used to start doing so.
I luv injectable Sdrol as a prework out & am thinking about adding inject Anadrol as a post workout mainly for the added nutrient partitioning.
please tell me what u think & why u think so.
thanX

Gizmo856
05-26-2020, 01:55 AM
I would just add it before. It has a pretty long half life for being an oral. You would still get the partitioning effect if you take it pre workout.

Drillit
05-26-2020, 10:45 AM
I have taken anadrol quite a bit. Specifically I take it on leg days to try to help push the extra calories I consume on these days. I have taken it pre and post workout and found that 50mg pre workout has caused me some painful pumps so I either split the dose or take it post.

thebear
05-26-2020, 02:52 PM
I split dose and run nolva with it when I take in cycle. As a PWo I just use PWO at 50mg.

jbstafford290
05-26-2020, 05:47 PM
I split dose and run nolva with it when I take in cycle. As a PWo I just use PWO at 50mg.

Bear does it give you gyno? Just curious why you take nolvadex with it bc I just ran it fro 5 weeks and I got a flare up of gyno. I'm done taking the anadrol and I'm just taking nolva ed to try and stop the gyno. I'm still running 800 mgs of sust and 500 mgs of NPP per week.

Gizmo856
05-26-2020, 10:27 PM
Bear does it give you gyno? Just curious why you take nolvadex with it bc I just ran it fro 5 weeks and I got a flare up of gyno. I'm done taking the anadrol and I'm just taking nolva ed to try and stop the gyno. I'm still running 800 mgs of sust and 500 mgs of NPP per week.

Damn I would figure all that test and npp would cause gyno not Anadrol. I’ve always taken a lot of Anadrol and never had any aromatizing effects. I think it’s a DHT derivative so I thought it didn’t aromatize itself but could cause other hormones to spike causing Aromatization? I don’t know lol sorry just wanted to chime in I know you didn’t ask me.

7xnc
05-27-2020, 05:13 AM
Damn I would figure all that test and npp would cause gyno not Anadrol. I’ve always taken a lot of Anadrol and never had any aromatizing effects. I think it’s a DHT derivative so I thought it didn’t aromatize itself but could cause other hormones to spike causing Aromatization? I don’t know lol sorry just wanted to chime in I know you didn’t ask me.

Yeah, if I was having gyno issues I would introduce an AI and/or reduce those injectables.

jbstafford290
05-27-2020, 06:21 AM
Appreciate it guys. I've had a gyno problem once before while running sust and deca. This is my first run with NPP and anadrol. Was just trying to narrow it down to what caused it. I'm about 8 weeks in and been done with the drol for a few weeks. Going to start slow reducing and I'll be done it 4 weeks and start crusing.

enrod
05-27-2020, 01:11 PM
Appreciate it guys. I've had a gyno problem once before while running sust and deca. This is my first run with NPP and anadrol. Was just trying to narrow it down to what caused it. I'm about 8 weeks in and been done with the drol for a few weeks. Going to start slow reducing and I'll be done it 4 weeks and start crusing.

Could have been the deca as well, if you’re sensitive to prolactin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk