PDA

View Full Version : Superdrol Help Please!

NotHuman69
05-26-2020, 11:36 PM
Hello Brothers,

I’d just like people to let me know about their experiences with Superdrol and how quick they felt it, what they felt, how quickly they started seeing results etc...

Thanks Brothers!

Shawn4425
05-27-2020, 12:39 AM
Not something to mess around with. Can be very dangerous. One it is highly liver toxic. Puts on tons of strength. If your not careful you'll injure yourself because your muscle strength goes up faster then your joints can handle "CAN". emphasis on can. If you can manage to eat enough on it you can pack on lots of size in a short time. It zaps my appetite pretty well. You don't need alot. Huge pumps massive. Can be painful at times

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Gizmo856
05-27-2020, 01:03 AM
You will feel it very fast! Most likely In the first 3 days! It’s a tricky compound because for most people it makes you feel like shit but if you can eat you will grow! I mean grow!

NotHuman69
05-27-2020, 01:52 AM
Thanks brothers,

Like I’ve done a lot of research on it, so I have a good idea of what to expect, but I think it’s better to learn from people who actually have done it before. I’m on day 2 at 15 mg per day. It’s just like, I don’t know what I’m supposed to feel, or see on day 2 lol So I’m thinking to myself, is it bunk, or did it just not take action yet lol.

joko123
05-27-2020, 01:59 AM
I felt toxic taking it , just slow , lethargic , zero appetite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shawn4425
05-27-2020, 02:02 AM
Thanks brothers,

Like I’ve done a lot of research on it, so I have a good idea of what to expect, but I think it’s better to learn from people who actually have done it before. I’m on day 2 at 15 mg per day. It’s just like, I don’t know what I’m supposed to feel, or see on day 2 lol So I’m thinking to myself, is it bunk, or did it just not take action yet lol.You should be feeling a pump at the gym at least. I also get hyper focused on it and zone out at times. I get massive delt pumps and lower back pumps that make it hard to finish workouts at times. After about a week you'll notice some vascularity and the steady strength gains will start realy kicking in. Also lethervy will kick in as well. Better be running massive amounts of liver support. NAC, TUDCA, MILK THISTLE. Keep hydrated for sure.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

NotHuman69
05-27-2020, 02:53 AM
Thanks my brothers, I’ll keep y’all updated!

Other experiences are welcome as well brothers!

21sexybeast21
05-27-2020, 03:03 AM
The strength gains and size gains are insane. But like everyone else stated the sides are terrible. You'll have to run a good liver guard, and have some ai on deck like letrozole. I run it with priviron and high HCG. When I do run it. And it's only for 4 weeks. That's all anyone need to run it. I added to an aas cycle 800 mgs test Cyp, 500 mgs Deca a week split into two doses. 2000 IUS of HCG a week split into 3 doses. 50 mgs of priviron a day. And got killer gains and fast. So be careful with it.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

NotHuman69
05-27-2020, 04:07 AM
Thanks for that brother. I’m entering day 3 on it at 15 mgs per day, what’s your story from experience when it comes to what to expect on the first few day’s when it comes to what should I be feeling and seeing?

chadmack282
05-27-2020, 04:54 AM
HIGHLY suggest i injectable Sdrol

thebear
05-27-2020, 01:56 PM
Yes it’s toxic like everything else. Take the necessary steps to protect with TUDCA and NAC or glutathione and TUDCA.

I have run it for the first 4wks
I have run it the last 4wks
I have run it wks 1-3 then 10-12

If you find good shit 10mg is all you need. Get ready to get strong and grow!

NotHuman69
05-27-2020, 02:03 PM
Thanks brothers!

IRISHOAK
05-27-2020, 02:06 PM
Is it oral or injectable?
When are you taking it? Time of day?
Are you taking anything else?
Whats your experience level with AAS?
How many years have you been in the gym?
There are many variables here. Give us some info to help you out.

NotHuman69
05-27-2020, 02:58 PM
I take it oral noon and pre workout at 15 mg per day, I’ve been working out for years and have always been athletic, I have taken orals before.

But the thing with Superdrol is it’s so powerful I should be at least feeling or seeing something by now no? It’s day 3, it’s a rapid acting drug.

NotHuman69
05-27-2020, 03:10 PM
And I’ve been having a rapid heart beat at night and the morning when I’m sleeping, is that a sign that it’s working lmfao?

IRISHOAK
05-27-2020, 03:24 PM
Noon and pwo? So some days its 30mg?

Only about 30% of that oral dose is going to remain effective by the time its digested. I recommend the injectable.
The inj version has a higher potency because it skips the digestive track on its 1st pass. More like 60% of the dose will remain effective.
20mg inj will net you about 12-15mgs effective compound
15mg oral will net you about 3-5mgs effective compound

So if you're taking one 15mg oral dose, youre only getting about 5mgs per day and it leaves the system quickly. So you maybe have 5mgs affecting you for a few hours of the day.

Thats probably why you dont notice much. Plus its only been 3 days.

IRISHOAK
05-27-2020, 03:27 PM
And I’ve been having a rapid heart beat at night and the morning when I’m sleeping, is that a sign that it’s working lmfao?

That sounds like something else but, sdrol can have a variety of side effects. Everyone is diff. Plus I have no idea if its real sdrol or what its pressed with.

NotHuman69
05-27-2020, 03:30 PM
What if I put it under the tounge sublingually?

9TMARE
05-27-2020, 04:01 PM
What if I put it under the tounge sublingually?

Will that make a difference then just swallowing it?

NotHuman69
05-27-2020, 04:34 PM
Yes it does, because it increases the bio-availability ten fold from what I hear because it goes directly to your blood stream bypassing the first liver passage.

IRISHOAK
05-27-2020, 05:41 PM
Yes it does, because it increases the bio-availability ten fold from what I hear because it goes directly to your blood stream bypassing the first liver passage.

Sdrol is not a sublingual. In oral form it must be digested before it can be absorbed.

9TMARE
05-27-2020, 06:31 PM
Sdrol is not a sublingual. In oral form it must be digested before it can be absorbed.

This.

Gizmo856
05-27-2020, 07:21 PM
How are your pumps in the gym?

NotHuman69
05-27-2020, 07:41 PM

Watch this short clip

YouTube (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BcGW_zw1bGk)

IRISHOAK
05-27-2020, 08:15 PM
Watch this short clip

YouTube (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BcGW_zw1bGk)

Lol!
Go right ahead and do that then. Lmao!
According to Youtube gurus, they also work as a suppository!

Gizmo856
05-28-2020, 03:09 AM
You would have to make sure that the molecule of whatever oral you are taking is small enough to actually be absorbed through the capillaries in the mouth. Now I have absolutely no idea what will and what won’t.

NotHuman69
05-28-2020, 05:06 AM
Lol!

It doesn’t totally bypass the liver silly lol �� It bypasses the first phase.

But hey, trying it in my anal cavity would be worth a shot!

IRISHOAK
05-28-2020, 05:24 AM
It doesn’t totally bypass the liver silly lol �� It bypasses the first phase.

But hey, trying it in my anal cavity would be worth a shot!

Lol! I just needed an excuse to bring that meme back out!
The problem is that sublingual compounds have the molecular size to be absorbed into the bloodstream. Superdrol is methylated. Its not absorbable sublingually.
There is a very long and difficult process called cyclo conversion that can make it bio-available sublingually but unless your a chemist or uber-experienced brewer, I wouldnt try it. This conversion usually causes the compound to have a strong burning sensation as well. I cant imagine holding a burning chemical under your tongue for 20-30mins is any fun, esp daily.

The best form of sdrol imo is the IM version.

chadmack282
05-28-2020, 06:16 AM
IM is Best by far!!!

NotHuman69
05-28-2020, 08:24 AM
Lol! I just needed an excuse to bring that meme back out!
The problem is that sublingual compounds have the molecular size to be absorbed into the bloodstream. Superdrol is methylated. Its not absorbable sublingually.
There is a very long and difficult process called cyclo conversion that can make it bio-available sublingually but unless your a chemist or uber-experienced brewer, I wouldnt try it. This conversion usually causes the compound to have a strong burning sensation as well. I cant imagine holding a burning chemical under your tongue for 20-30mins is any fun, esp daily.

The best form of sdrol imo is the IM version.

Yeah, I literally had the pill under my tounge for like 20 mins and it still didn’t fully absorb so I was like f this lol juz gnna swallow it for now on haha

Riggs
05-28-2020, 12:26 PM
Thanks brothers,

Like I’ve done a lot of research on it, so I have a good idea of what to expect, but I think it’s better to learn from people who actually have done it before. I’m on day 2 at 15 mg per day. It’s just like, I don’t know what I’m supposed to feel, or see on day 2 lol So I’m thinking to myself, is it bunk, or did it just not take action yet lol.

I've only used it as a pwo.

Week 1 - 10mg pwo
Week 2 - 20mg pwo
Week 3 - 30mg pwo

I've gone a 4th week at 30mg but it'll be the exception not the rule in the future no doubt.

If I get enough carbs in pre/intra/post training, while usung Sdrol as pwo, the pumps and strength increase are insane.

NotHuman69
05-30-2020, 12:05 AM
Thanks man!

So look folks, I’m on day 5 with these Superdrol pills now and I don’t feel anything or see anything. Is this sht bunk or what?

9TMARE
05-30-2020, 01:06 AM
Thanks man!

So look folks, I’m on day 5 with these Superdrol pills now and I don’t feel anything or see anything. Is this sht bunk or what?

That is strange. I could prob take a 10mg of Sdrol tomorrow pwo that I have left over of some very good Sdrol and most likely at the very least feel the pump and strength. The size and all that will come later in the weeks.

At the same time I could take 20mg of some crap Sdrol that I have and not feel a damn thing.

dopamine
05-30-2020, 01:59 AM
I'm not going to disagree with you on the injectable version but I'd like to know if your gains were comparable to the oral. Its interesting to note that apparently some of the byproducts from the liver metabolism make it more effective then the injectable. There is a really good channel on YouTube ( excuse the trash name) More plates more dates that goes over a side by side comparison study
That explains all this much better then I can from memory. I'd go with injectable either way to reduce sides. Anyway, it's a scientific and deep channel you should check out.

dopamine
05-30-2020, 02:02 AM
If your on day 5 @15mg a day and feel nothing...Not even the shit sides from it then I'll garner a guess and say its bunk and to PM the sponsor you got it from or let us know at the very least so we don't throw money into the fire :/

NotHuman69
05-30-2020, 04:10 PM
Wasn’t a sponsor from here, but it's * * REMOVED * * Labs.

9TMARE
05-30-2020, 07:20 PM
Wasn’t a sponsor from here, but it’s Pareto Labs.

I would dump it. There’s a log going on right now and the guy is on day 5 I think. Noticed something the first day he took it.

Sustnuts
05-30-2020, 08:22 PM
Only way I’ll take it . I don’t feel as lethargic injectable wise

iconpharma
05-30-2020, 08:54 PM
SD is super strong and for experienced users. many use it to get full whilst in last stages of prepping for a show or photoshoot.

with the right amount of carbs and SD body soaks it all in and can work extremely well, can also make you bit watery. so you need to know or atleast start at a lower dosage. guesswork before never works as expected in real life later. experience trumps all.

but in general SD works very very well

thebear
05-30-2020, 09:45 PM
I would dump it. There’s a log going on right now and the guy is on day 5 I think. Noticed something the first day he took it.

I agree. If not from here [emoji1005] it.

Riggs
05-31-2020, 02:42 AM
Wasn’t a sponsor from here, but it's * * REMOVED * * Labs.

No mention of "non" BOP Sources allowed. Questions? Feel free to private message me.

MrWiggles36
05-31-2020, 03:18 PM
Sounds bunk. Almost done with your first week and dont feel anything? Most cycles of sdrol are 3-4weeks. Kicks in rather fast.

Painful pumps, lower back pumps just brushing your teeth, calves feeling like you power walked 20miles, feeling tired and crappy, and not very hungry are all sides you would be feeling. Get a trusted BoP sponsor next time broski. [emoji123]

Riggs
06-01-2020, 02:48 AM
I use IM strictly pwo & get no sides. I've never run it any other way. It's the best pwo I've ever used next to slin. And with slin, Tren base & GH holy fucking hell the gains are not human....they're something completely different. In a perfect world I'd be able to safely run IM Sdrol/Tren base/slin/GH pwo every damn time I train. It's probably the most addictive thing I've ever run in the AAS game. The pump is immediate, profound & hurts soo fucking good. The mental focus is wicked & leads to serious strength gains.

iconpharma
06-01-2020, 07:45 AM
I use IM strictly pwo & get no sides. I've never run it any other way. It's the best pwo I've ever used next to slin. And with slin, Tren base & GH holy fucking hell the gains are not human....they're something completely different. In a perfect world I'd be able to safely run IM Sdrol/Tren base/slin/GH pwo every damn time I train. It's probably the most addictive thing I've ever run in the AAS game. The pump is immediate, profound & hurts soo fucking good. The mental focus is wicked & leads to serious strength gains.

words of wisdom and experience, full on truth. SD is a powerhouse

Martyfinkle
06-05-2020, 02:46 PM
Lol!

Bro!!This had me dying laughing