PDA

View Full Version : Blood Work - Anxiety

netoob
05-30-2020, 04:17 PM
So, I’m 45 years old and wrapping up my second cycle. My first was last fall and I ran 600mg of sustanon for 12 weeks. Stopped cold turkey with no PCT. While I felt sluggish and kind of like I had the flu for a week, seemed to rebound ok.

This year I started my second cycle of of 600mg of Test E and mixed in 100mg a week of deca. Everything was going fine but around week 8, I tore my rotator cuff pretty bad. At that point I stopped the deca and lessened my weekly Test E dose to 200mg. It’s the 12th week and I’m trying to again come off, but have started having terrible anxiety and depression like issues, and I’ve never in my life dealt with either of those issues like this.

I went and got my bloods done and the results should be attached. Looking for some feedback on what I should do.

I’m still learning this game so I’m completely open to criticism around what I did wrong and need to do better.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200530/f14e58198565865db66ea2d53e2c8ecd.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200530/2ea7b409a5abd16bde43ba9bcdeac8b9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thebear
05-30-2020, 04:25 PM
Blood work makes sense for being on.

But you did one cycle with no pct and then another?

Guess you didn’t learnt the first time.
Two choices...
1. Do a proper pct
2. Go on TRT

netoob
05-30-2020, 04:39 PM
Thanks Bear. The guy who is mentoring me, is old school and basically advised me to just stop and wait for my body to catch up. That was before I really found these forums and started learning. So now I’m aware that was bad advice.

I’m at the end of this cycle and have HCG on the way, nolvadex, clomid and caber already on hand. So yeah I plan to do a PCT this round, although I probably should have already started it. From my bloods, do you think the increase in estrogen is causing my anxiety? It’s horrible and bad enough that I’m considering coming completely, for good, if I can’t learn and be responsible enough to manage it.

I appreciate the feedback and don’t mind being told I was dumb.

thebear
05-30-2020, 04:52 PM
Thanks Bear. The guy who is mentoring me, is old school and basically advised me to just stop and wait for my body to catch up. That was before I really found these forums and started learning. So now I’m aware that was bad advice.

I’m at the end of this cycle and have HCG on the way, nolvadex, clomid and caber already on hand. So yeah I plan to do a PCT this round, although I probably should have already started it. From my bloods, do you think the increase in estrogen is causing my anxiety? It’s horrible and bad enough that I’m considering coming completely, for good, if I can’t learn and be responsible enough to manage it.

I appreciate the feedback and don’t mind being told I was dumb.

Bad advice is an understatement IMO, especially at 45y/o

Gizmo856
05-30-2020, 04:54 PM
Man I suggest being on TRT. You will never have that post cycle anxiety and all the other bad side effects. If you go through a doctor it will be expensive. I do my own TRT and everything is amazing. The gains never go away and the sex drive is perfect.

Don’t be discouraged because you had a couple bad times. We all have gone through stuff like this, it’s a process. We are all here to help man. Someone with more knowledge than will chime in and help you. Best of luck to you.

Popeye*
05-30-2020, 05:02 PM
Hey man we all have done stupid shit with gear. You are going to be perfectly fine and will come out on top of this. Wasn’t a hard cycle and wasn’t long you will recover dude!

I can see coming off cold turkey only being ok if u never planned on doing another cycle or TRT. There is actually a doc I read up on that has had good success with his patients doing just this. But they are closely monitored. Doing it on ur own—little tricky.

I’ve quit shit cold turkey and had a rough time emotionally and mentally. Physically I was ok. Exemestane is a really good PCT drug imo. When I cycled that’s what I used

AND YOU’RE NOT DUMB OR STUPID OR ANYTHING NEGATIVE. Made a mistake and can definitely be corrected [emoji108]

netoob
05-30-2020, 05:08 PM
Thanks guys, I really appreciate the feedback! I think TRT is best for me at my age, just need to commit!

iconpharma
05-30-2020, 09:00 PM
at 45 even if you recover perfectly your test levels will be sub optimal, meaning less then perfect and wanted

so trt is for sure recommended and the way to go

as for anxiety i would like to see your iron, transferrin and ferritin levels. i had a few guys have similar symptoms and low iron was the issue.

also can be many other things but this one came first to mind.

netoob
05-30-2020, 09:25 PM
I would have to get more lab work, those were not on the panels I chose.

iconpharma
05-30-2020, 09:42 PM
I would have to get more lab work, those were not on the panels I chose.

get a full blood panel, micronutrients vitamins, C reactive protein, pregnenolone dhea etc.

thebear
05-30-2020, 09:43 PM
Thanks guys, I really appreciate the feedback! I think TRT is best for me at my age, just need to commit!

Don’t be scared lol. I had to and it was AS induced. But it was the best thing I ever did. Plus I can blast anytime no worries.

netoob
05-30-2020, 10:18 PM
Sounds stable... it’s what I need right now!

chadmack282
05-30-2020, 11:52 PM
PLEASE for Your own good get a new mentor!!!!!!!!!

netoob
05-31-2020, 12:43 AM
The guy is a good dude, but once I found this forum... I stopped taking his advice.

Thanks man

Mikeyz206
05-31-2020, 02:36 AM
I like what thebear said.

iconpharma
05-31-2020, 09:56 AM
stable steady hormones are always the key. frequent injections with a slin pin is easy solution

Mattymoo
05-31-2020, 12:05 PM
Hi mate
Im 43 and also had a full thickness tear of rotator cuff and took 50mg of Deca twice a week to help manage the pain while doing physio with a sports physiologist that specializes in shoulder injuries.
Was about 3 months till it was good enough to bench heavy etc
My opinion would be to trt dose of test and add in 50mg twice a week and start physio