PDA

View Full Version : Bulking cycle

glock4319
06-02-2020, 11:14 AM
Ok fellas I was at 213, now I’m 201 and hoping to lose maybe 5 or a little more to bring me to 195ish.
6 ft
45 year old male
Running trt test right now.
Been on several cycles in the past so I’m not exactly new to the game.

When I get down to the weight I want in another week or two I’d like to put on some nice lean muscle. I’d appreciate recommendations on a cycle and meal plan (or a rough one). Thanks brothers and any questions you have let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GearPro
06-02-2020, 11:27 AM
So there is no one size fits all when it comes to meal planning. You will hear need to keep carbs low, 2g of protein per pound of bodyweight, low fat, high fat etc. Carbs are not your enemy! If you don't eat enough, you will actually slow your metabolism down. You have to slowly increase calories. What is your current diet and how lean are you? You may be in perfect condition for reverse dieting. You can put on serious lean muscle. I would also stay away from shit food. Keep it clean! Stay away from the bs sugary cerals. As most, maybe rice krispies post workout. Eat whole foods, veggies, and some fruit.
Also, don't run a bunch of harsh compounds such as orals and tren. Save it for cutting and when in prep. You want your body healthy as possible so it can use all the nutrients from foods.

glock4319
06-02-2020, 11:37 AM
So there is no one size fits all when it comes to meal planning. You will hear need to keep carbs low, 2g of protein per pound of bodyweight, low fat, high fat etc. Carbs are not your enemy! If you don't eat enough, you will actually slow your metabolism down. You have to slowly increase calories. What is your current diet and how lean are you? You may be in perfect condition for reverse dieting. You can put on serious lean muscle. I would also stay away from shit food. Keep it clean! Stay away from the bs sugary cerals. As most, maybe rice krispies post workout. Eat whole foods, veggies, and some fruit.
Also, don't run a bunch of harsh compounds such as orals and tren. Save it for cutting and when in prep. You want your body healthy as possible so it can use all the nutrients from foods.

I’ll never know my true bf% because gym doesn’t have a caliper. Being 6” and 200lbs I’d say 12-13%.

I was in AZ on business and honestly I just cut calories. Cracker Barrel grilled chicken and broccoli, Jersey mikes double turkey on wheat, egg white delight for breakfast and almonds for snacks.

Now that I’m home I just grilled up a bunch of chicken breast and lean hamburger. Broccoli and jasmine rice.

GearPro
06-02-2020, 12:02 PM
I’ll never know my true bf% because gym doesn’t have a caliper. Being 6” and 200lbs I’d say 12-13%.

I was in AZ on business and honestly I just cut calories. Cracker Barrel grilled chicken and broccoli, Jersey mikes double turkey on wheat, egg white delight for breakfast and almonds for snacks.

Now that I’m home I just grilled up a bunch of chicken breast and lean hamburger. Broccoli and jasmine rice.

First thing is, you need a consistent diet. Eat same thing day in and day out, so you know what's working .

iconpharma
06-02-2020, 01:19 PM
diet and sleep are bedrocks of any quality lifestyle.

then comes regular consistent good training

then come hormones

do all correct and you will see your body change very fast

glock4319
06-02-2020, 01:34 PM
diet and sleep are bedrocks of any quality lifestyle.

then comes regular consistent good training

then come hormones

do all correct and you will see your body change very fast

I had bloods done recently and my GH was great. Doc said that’s from good sleep. So looks like I have that.

jrock645
06-02-2020, 01:44 PM
As for your actual question about a mass gain cycle... I'm in a similar situation of finishing off a cut and will be going on blast in about 2 months. I've decided on 16 weeks of EQ and mast, with the addition of NPP the first 8 weeks. The EQ should provide nice steady lean gains, the mast will aid with strength and also keeping any water weight off and making sure the gains are nice and dry. And the first 8 weeks of NPP should kick things off nicely while waiting for the EQ to really kick in. Seems like a cant miss cycle for quality mass.

iconpharma
06-02-2020, 01:47 PM
As for your actual question about a mass gain cycle... I'm in a similar situation of finishing off a cut and will be going on blast in about 2 months. I've decided on 16 weeks of EQ and mast, with the addition of NPP the first 8 weeks. The EQ should provide nice steady lean gains, the mast will aid with strength and also keeping any water weight off and making sure the gains are nice and dry. And the first 8 weeks of NPP should kick things off nicely while waiting for the EQ to really kick in. Seems like a cant miss cycle for quality mass.

make sure calories are quality nutrient dense foods, easily digestible and you can really stock calories and grow

our immunesystem, serotonin etc mostly comes from the gut so choosing the right foods is key

jrock645
06-02-2020, 03:58 PM
make sure calories are quality nutrient dense foods, easily digestible and you can really stock calories and grow

our immunesystem, serotonin etc mostly comes from the gut so choosing the right foods is key

Absolutely. My coach got me on 1kg of fruits/veggies per day minimum. Lean meats, eggs, fish at least a couple times a week. Rice and sweet potatoes as my primary carb sources. Greek yogurt daily. Micronutrient packed and easy on the stomach.

iconpharma
06-02-2020, 04:03 PM
excellent, very good