PDA

View Full Version : Rewarding yoursellf for your Training!!!!!!!!

gator-mclusky
01-04-2013, 06:03 AM
I dont know about yall but I have my training on what I call a "Reward" basis. The beetter my work outs the better the reward. My reward if FOOD. If I have a balls to the walls leg day, I treat myself to a 4000 calorie day sometimes if bulking or a good 3000 if tryin to lean out. I figure my body worked damn hard for the nutrients so Ill give em to it!I love eating!!! Love it but if I have to cut a work out short for whatever reason then it takes a hit on how much I eat. Less work out less reward! If its my "off" day I eat good but not as much. And if I take off two days its even less. Not less in that I will be real hungry but certainly not taking in as many calories had I worked out.

This drives me not to miss work outs! Since I started doing this I find that I dont miss as many work outs......

Thought I'd share.

gator

Dirtydude
01-04-2013, 06:48 AM
hahaha gator i try to get a nice old fashioned (hj) or bj from the misses after a particularly killer workout, nothing is more satisfying after squats. talk about light recovery work! lol

gator-mclusky
01-06-2013, 12:01 AM
hahaha gator i try to get a nice old fashioned (hj) or bj from the misses after a particularly killer workout, nothing is more satisfying after squats. talk about light recovery work! lol

LMAO!!!! Now thats a reward!!!!! HAhahahaha.
I blasted arms today. As I was doing e, I was about to wrap it up but I told myself if I powered out at least 2 more sets.....I was getting the "assorted Sushi" dinner tonight!!!!!!!!! Its the biggest Sushi dealio they have!

gator

Flex4rce
01-06-2013, 01:42 AM
LOL I love rewarding myself too, if I have a kick ass workout I take it home with me and drop the hammer on the wife.. Poor girl doesn't know what hit her til I'm pulling my pants up..

PAiN
01-08-2013, 11:41 PM

HAHA That's some motivation right there lol.

PAiN
01-08-2013, 11:43 PM
LOL I love rewarding myself too, if I have a kick ass workout I take it home with me and drop the hammer on the wife.. Poor girl doesn't know what hit her til I'm pulling my pants up..

LOL

gator-mclusky
01-09-2013, 06:00 AM

LMFAO!!!!! And all the time Ive been rewarding myself with FOOD!!!!!! Ive been missin out!!!!!!! ahahahahahhaha

Wasnt feeling good tonight but made it to the gym. I know I was pickin up a Meat Lovers Pizza on the way home so when half way though the work out I was drained.....kept chuggin along thinkin on devouring that pizza and growing!!!!!

gator