PDA

View Full Version : Correct me if I am wrong

Jimjimqwerty
06-08-2020, 04:00 AM
Someone at the gym tried to tell me pinning 100mgs a day is not the same as 200 mgs every other day.....could he be right? Use DHB as example...pinning smaller dose daily due to PIP....bloods would be more stable and painless pins. But do you want that spike for results /gains from the EOD?

Riggs
06-08-2020, 08:00 AM
Injection frequency is very much a factor when planning around your specific goals with any IM AAS.

Your question is vague IMO and I'm not quite sure what you're asking?

For example..."but do you want 'that' spike for results"...what exactly is "that?" A spike in the hormone DHB?

When he said "not the same"... "not the same" in regards to what exactly? The results? The sides? The total volume is different? Off the top of my head I think on an EOD injection schedule you will inject more volume than on an ED schedule over the usual 3 - 4 month cycle....not sure if that's what he means.

What was the context of the conversation?

iconpharma
06-08-2020, 08:00 AM
ED is more stable, smaller bolus each day. also smaller dosages creates smaller spikes so less side effects

some esters really benefit from ED like prop and other like cyp or enanthate you wont see much if any difference between ED and EOD

there will not be more gains if the injection hormone spike is higher, there will be more sides

GearPro
06-08-2020, 11:12 AM
Use a slin pin and pin ed. Just like icon said, keep blood levels stable= less sides

laedlaerd
06-09-2020, 12:55 AM
I agree w the statements above. Daily injection provides a more stable dose
Depending on the ester of course

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Weapon X
06-09-2020, 01:00 AM
I think that depends on the individual.

ED is more stable, smaller bolus each day. also smaller dosages creates smaller spikes so less side effects

some esters really benefit from ED like prop and other like cyp or enanthate you wont see much if any difference between ED and EOD

there will not be more gains if the injection hormone spike is higher, there will be more sides

thebear
06-09-2020, 01:55 AM

For the 2nd time ever I agree with Weapon [emoji23]

Weapon X
06-09-2020, 02:01 AM
Well, just don’t make a habit of it

For the 2nd time ever I agree with Weapon [emoji23]

thebear
06-09-2020, 02:31 AM
Well, just don’t make a habit of it

I am trying not to. I do believe we probably would agree, for the 3rd time, about all these protests and looters.

Riggs
06-09-2020, 04:34 AM
IME understanding your specific response to AAS, diet & training is paramount to reaching your goals. I know quite a few card holders, amateur stage competitors and hobbyists who I would refer to as successful and the one thing they all have in common is they have a very clear understanding of their very specific response to AAS, diet and training.