PDA

View Full Version : Deployed Cycle

Jetblack14316
06-08-2020, 08:06 AM
Fellas,

This is the greatest source of information out there. Just got adjusted where I’m going to be for the next 12 months and saw the sand gym that gave me a massive hard on. Yes it’s outside, but we have every old school hammer strength you could think of!

I’m not looking for anything crazy, so I really want to keep it low dose right now.

What’s everyone’s take on NPP and prop cycle? I was thinking of running:

1-10 100mg Test Prop EOD
1-10 75mg NPP EOD

Is this too low NPP to yield results? Waste of time? Should I pump it up to match the prop? It’s 150mg per so it just made it easier.

I appreciate everyone’s advice!

-Jet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
06-08-2020, 08:39 AM
Fellas,

This is the greatest source of information out there. Just got adjusted where I’m going to be for the next 12 months and saw the sand gym that gave me a massive hard on. Yes it’s outside, but we have every old school hammer strength you could think of!

I’m not looking for anything crazy, so I really want to keep it low dose right now.

What’s everyone’s take on NPP and prop cycle? I was thinking of running:

1-10 100mg Test Prop EOD
1-10 75mg NPP EOD

Is this too low NPP to yield results? Waste of time? Should I pump it up to match the prop? It’s 150mg per so it just made it easier.

I appreciate everyone’s advice!

-Jet

400/300 looks good! Keep it up and appreciate your service

Max

iconpharma
06-08-2020, 09:11 AM
start there and its always an option to up the dosages if need be, thats the easy part.

i like npp, its quick ester deca and doesnt hold any water, very full muscles

Jetblack14316
06-08-2020, 02:17 PM
400/300 looks good! Keep it up and appreciate your service

Max

Heck ya brother, my pleasure. I love my job.

Jetblack14316
06-08-2020, 02:21 PM
Honestly fellas another big issues is gyno.

I got lucky and got the Navy to remove some gyno, bi-lateral and I healed up GREAT. What sucks is that I was on my bloods like CRAZY any time I cycled and my estrogen never got above 33.

So, now I’m scared as fuck to get gyno again because I know the likelihood of them doing it again for me is very unlikely.

I used aromasin EOD religiously, but still some how I got it. I was thinking this time of throwing Nolva in with the Aromasin.

That’s the main reason I want to keep the doses low and use short esters as I’m trying to ease my way back in and not have this issue again.

a THANKS FELLAS!!!

jbstafford290
06-08-2020, 07:17 PM
I'm currently on week 10 of NPP and sust. Been running 600 sus 400 NPP for 12 weeks. I was running sus higher but I had gyno flare up and still do have a knot under nipple. I'm a armidex guy and I up it to eod. Have everything ready that you might need if it flares up (Nolvadex). I'm definitely leaner and bigger. First 5 weeks I took some anadrol and gained 16 lbs. Thanks for your service bro

Jetblack14316
06-08-2020, 09:15 PM
I'm currently on week 10 of NPP and sust. Been running 600 sus 400 NPP for 12 weeks. I was running sus higher but I had gyno flare up and still do have a knot under nipple. I'm a armidex guy and I up it to eod. Have everything ready that you might need if it flares up (Nolvadex). I'm definitely leaner and bigger. First 5 weeks I took some anadrol and gained 16 lbs. Thanks for your service bro

Thanks for the insight.

Currently there should be nothing to FLARE up as they cut everything out of me, but I definitely want to make sure I do not have anymore, even the smallest amount.

I understand it’s risk in this business but it is frustrating when my bloods were always in check yet it sti happened.

maxmuscle1
06-08-2020, 09:17 PM
Caber and P5P are my favorite choices for high prolactin. Bromocriptine is used as well but I do not use it as Caber is superior.

Max

Mikeyz206
06-08-2020, 09:19 PM
I run them even at 100 eod. I like what Max told you but my nipples get sore as fuck and I back off and I'm fine.

Jetblack14316
06-08-2020, 09:32 PM
Caber and P5P are my favorite choices for high prolactin. Bromocriptine is used as well but I do not use it as Caber is superior.

Max

Thanks Max. I have some Caber in hand and planned on running if any sensitivity arises. Even though that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s a prolactin issue. I will definitely use it regardless. Thanks man

I run them even at 100 eod. I like what Max told you but my nipples get sore as fuck and I back off and I'm fine.

Yea! That’s what planned to do if sensitivity arises. Just worries me as the recovery from gyno was so perfect I don’t want to get right back in the same saddle and fuck it all away you know?

thebear
06-09-2020, 02:08 AM
I would Inc NPP to 400mg but that’s me. Add asin eod at 12.5mg if needed. When I take NPP I take .5 caber 2x a wk and PL always comes back at 1.

maxmuscle1
06-09-2020, 02:30 AM
Thanks Max. I have some Caber in hand and planned on running if any sensitivity arises. Even though that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s a prolactin issue. I will definitely use it regardless. Thanks man

Yea! That’s what planned to do if sensitivity arises. Just worries me as the recovery from gyno was so perfect I don’t want to get right back in the same saddle and fuck it all away you know?

For sure. P5P by NOW is so cheap and it is enhanced 50mg. I take one per day normally just as a supplement for quality sleep and 100mg if on 19nor. I have gone up to 400mg and not needed caber so.... it must work. My bloods are normal too (besides hdl/ldl ratio)* hard to avoid that. Always goes back into check within 6 weeks. I have a super
Detox diet that at least tricks bloodwork. I’d have to do it long term to see if it is a permanent fix but, I am not willing to do it!

Max

Jetblack14316
06-09-2020, 05:23 PM
For sure. P5P by NOW is so cheap and it is enhanced 50mg. I take one per day normally just as a supplement for quality sleep and 100mg if on 19nor. I have gone up to 400mg and not needed caber so.... it must work. My bloods are normal too (besides hdl/ldl ratio)* hard to avoid that. Always goes back into check within 6 weeks. I have a super
Detox diet that at least tricks bloodwork. I’d have to do it long term to see if it is a permanent fix but, I am not willing to do it!

Max

I have read about P5P in the past I believe. It’s a particular form of Vitamin B6 correct? Like the active form, whatever that means.

I will definitely keep these things in mind when I start this next cycle.

I’ve got plenty of caber too, but unfortunately it expires in 2 weeks so of course in my head I word about potency of it due to expiration. I have read varying things on this when it comes to expired SERMS and AI’s.

Jetblack14316
06-09-2020, 05:24 PM
I would Inc NPP to 400mg but that’s me. Add asin eod at 12.5mg if needed. When I take NPP I take .5 caber 2x a wk and PL always comes back at 1.

Why would you increase NPP, out of curiosity?

maxmuscle1
06-09-2020, 05:30 PM
I have read about P5P in the past I believe. It’s a particular form of Vitamin B6 correct? Like the active form, whatever that means.

I will definitely keep these things in mind when I start this next cycle.

I’ve got plenty of caber too, but unfortunately it expires in 2 weeks so of course in my head I word about potency of it due to expiration. I have read varying things on this when it comes to expired SERMS and AI’s.

You are correct about P5P. A more bio available form. Old school was 600mg of b6 daily.

Max

thebear
06-09-2020, 07:16 PM
Why would you increase NPP, out of curiosity?

75mg eod is around 225mg. For me, I find it works better at least 300-400mg.