PDA

View Full Version : Gh and igf

Martyfinkle
06-08-2020, 10:40 AM
Since gh effects igf is there no extra benefit taking both using the igf for 4 weeks on 4 off while running gh? Thank you

chadmack282
06-08-2020, 11:22 PM
there Absolutely is a positive benefit to cycling igf (imo especially igf-lr3) while on HGH.

9TMARE
06-09-2020, 12:47 AM
there Absolutely is a positive benefit to cycling igf (imo especially igf-lr3) while on HGH.

This is what I’m running now. Chadmack282 told me to pin the IGF in the muscle group I worked out and it’s leaving me feeling pumped and looking pumped almost the entire day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

laedlaerd
06-09-2020, 12:49 AM
This is what I’m running now. Chadmack282 told me to pin the IGF in the muscle group I worked out and it’s leaving me feeling pumped and looking pumped almost the entire day!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkTheres nothing like an igf pump. I got a few in the fridge im just waiting to use em

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

iconpharma
06-09-2020, 11:22 AM
igf gives some good pumps. although nothing on this planet beats 1 compound for pump: insulin.

combine the 2 and some good fast absorbing pre WO carbs and tre ace and you will be in pump hyper growth heaven

Martyfinkle
06-09-2020, 11:49 AM
igf gives some good pumps. although nothing on this planet beats 1 compound for pump: insulin.

combine the 2 and some good fast absorbing pre WO carbs and tre ace and you will be in pump hyper growth heaven

I wish I could. I really want to get into pwo test or tren base but I read they usually contain EO which breaks down into a metabolite that maybe be tested positive for alcohol in drug / alcohol test.I get randomly tested for a program. Never had issues with regular oils or oils. Insulin probably a little too advanced for where im at now.

Martyfinkle
06-09-2020, 12:09 PM

Say you're doing bi's . do you split the dose half each bi?

Martyfinkle
06-09-2020, 12:12 PM
Theres nothing like an igf pump. I got a few in the fridge im just waiting to use em

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

I've heard several people say they're saving it for gyms to open. So really won't get full benefit from medium weight lifting while working out at home?

iconpharma
06-09-2020, 03:55 PM
I've heard several people say they're saving it for gyms to open. So really won't get full benefit from medium weight lifting while working out at home?

yeah, ofcourse the home workout is gonna be suboptimal compared to the gym

9TMARE
06-09-2020, 07:02 PM
Say you're doing bi's . do you split the dose half each bi?

Correct. That’s what I did. It was just a small amount in each but I definitely felt the difference.
I was going SubQ off the fact I could load up the GH at the same time and jab.
I still do that from time to time.

Martyfinkle
06-09-2020, 07:46 PM
Correct. That’s what I did. It was just a small amount in each but I definitely felt the difference.
I was going SubQ off the fact I could load up the GH at the same time and jab.
I still do that from time to time.

Sweet. I wonder how traps would feel if you tapped into them lol.. love a good trap pump

chadmack282
06-09-2020, 11:22 PM

some off us like my self r quite intimidated by the use of insulin

chadmack282
06-09-2020, 11:24 PM

do the muscle trained feel more fresh & recovered the next day?

9TMARE
06-09-2020, 11:43 PM
do the muscle trained feel more fresh & recovered the next day?

Like I never worked them out lol. Either that’s doing or I just didn’t work out hard enough... I swear I give it my all most days haha

chadmack282
06-10-2020, 12:07 AM
i does the Xact same for me its FKN amazing!
when u come off the igflr3 it will b even more noticable how much & fast it helped recovery!!