PDA

View Full Version : MESTANOLONE aka The Oral Masteron

maxmuscle1
06-08-2020, 11:11 AM
Mestanolone Description : known as the oral Masteron!
Mestanolone is a steroid that has characteristics similar to those of DHT (dihydrotestosterone), but unlike DHT is orally bioavailable. mestanolone was the second most commonly used steroid by German athletes in decades past, who were among the best in the world largely because of widespread steroid use.
Methyl DHT cannot convert to estrogen, but it does bind strongly to SHBG which can displace estrogen into circulation possibly resulting in estrogenic side effects. mestanolone would therefore bind to the AR resulting in quite strong anabolism but it has not been determined scientifically if this is possible and what dose would achieve this effect.
Mestanolone is much more androgenic than anabolic and is decent at hardening up one’s physique.

Mestanolone Fuction
Mestanolon is used for male hypogonadism and decreased sperm infertility.It has a high androgenic effect and women are warned against using it because of that. It has such a strong androgenic power that it makes marked changes psychologically as much as it does physically.
The DHT type qualities mean that it does not break down into estrogen,but it does bind strongly to SHBG which can displace estrogen into circulation possibly resulting in estrogenic side effects.
Since Mestanolon is unable to convert to estrogen, it is very useful during cutting phases or when one wishes to avoid excess weight gain. It has always been the frequent steroid choice for cutting and leaning before competitions.It is perfect for reducing water weight gain, hardens muscles and leans out the muscle tissue throughout the body. It is the perfect toner and enhancer for any bodybuilder or serious weightlifter. It can be stacked with other products for the perfect cutting cycle pre-competition. It makes it that much easier to bulk up, maintain muscle mass and reduce unneeded weight.

Applications:
Mestanolone is the 17α-methylated version of dihydrotestosterone (DHT). It is an orally bioavailable androgenic steroid that is highly androgenic while only slightly anabolic. It is incapable of aromatization and is not an agonist of the progesterone receptor.
Women should avoid Mestanolone for it is very androgenic. Long term use, more than 12 weeks should be avoided do to hepatoxicity. Since Mestanolone is unable to convert to estrogen, it is very useful during cutting phases or when one wishes to avoid excess weight gain.
Methyl DHT cannot convert to estrogen, but it does bind strongly to SHBG which can displace estrogen into circulation possibly resulting in estrogenic side effects. 10-20mg orally for 6-8 weeks(*up to 30mg has been used by professional bodybuilders)*was shown to harden the muscle and actually burn excess bodyfat. It is not commercially available but, still made.

Max

Martyfinkle
06-08-2020, 05:03 PM
Good read. Thanks max

StayFocused1313
06-08-2020, 08:52 PM
I don’t think I’ve seen this in on any lists. This is very interesting to me. Always coming through with the knowledge, much appreciated. I would think it would be more common/popular, but I guess running it longer as is common with mast, you’d run into liver toxicity issues taken orally, but I also see the benefit of one less pin and still getting mast effects and as a beefy guy I’m drawn to anything that can aid in reducing fat and water retention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
06-08-2020, 10:09 PM
I don’t think I’ve seen this in on any lists. This is very interesting to me. Always coming through with the knowledge, much appreciated. I would think it would be more common/popular, but I guess running it longer as is common with mast, you’d run into liver toxicity issues taken orally, but I also see the benefit of one less pin and still getting mast effects and as a beefy guy I’m drawn to anything that can aid in reducing fat and water retention.

I am going to cycle it and see what the effects are.

Max

maxmuscle1
06-08-2020, 11:01 PM
I am going to cycle it and see what the effects are.

Max

It is not cheap. The raw is a bit more than Anavar. The reason for trying it is pure curiosity. From the old studies; German men were putting on more muscle mass than the average oral while simultaneously losing bodyfat. Very interesting indeed. If it is successful; it will be available. Just a guess! Lol

Max

StayFocused1313
06-09-2020, 12:37 AM
Keep us posted. You know I’ll follow along. I’m very interested in the results.

maxmuscle1
06-09-2020, 12:53 AM
Keep us posted. You know I’ll follow along. I’m very interested in the results.

Me too! Rare

Max

thebear
06-09-2020, 01:58 AM
Another awesome post from THE PROFESSOR.

Now tell us all where to get this! JK of course.

maxmuscle1
06-09-2020, 02:24 AM
Another awesome post from THE PROFESSOR.

Now tell us all where to get this! JK of course.

ZEE GERMANS!! Lol

Max

9TMARE
06-09-2020, 02:33 AM
Sounds like one sexy ass compound! Probably hard to come by

thebear
06-09-2020, 02:39 AM
ZEE GERMANS!! Lol

Max

das ist großartig!!

maxmuscle1
06-09-2020, 02:42 AM
das ist großartig!!

Ja, Sir, das ist es!

Maxamus

maxmuscle1
06-09-2020, 03:51 AM
Sounds like one sexy ass compound! Probably hard to come by

Indeed! Gotta dig up an old scientist! Lol

Max

Bam3into1
06-10-2020, 02:13 AM
Can anyone explain how it differs from Proviron? Like dumb it down explain?;)

maxmuscle1
06-10-2020, 03:07 AM
Can anyone explain how it differs from Proviron? Like dumb it down explain?;)

Proviron{mesterolone} is a lot weaker and chemically closer to Primobolan and higher dosage is needed. Mestanolone info is provided in OP. That is the basics. This is a lot more powerful oral steroid than Proviron.

Max