PDA

View Full Version : DECA

DinoDelt
06-09-2020, 05:39 AM
Good evening brothers. Been running test cyp 250mg/week and deca 600mg/week for the last 7 weeks. Strength is up, size is slightly up, joints feel good, libido is fine, but i want to know anyones experience running deca at 800-1000mg range. From what ive experienced, deca seems to be a mild compound and i'm looking to add a bit more size and wanting to UP the deca. Ive also heard of deca taking several weeks and is super slow release. Should i ride it out for a couple more weeks or is upping the dose the way to go.btw i got caber on hand so prolactin issues arent a problem. thanks !

note: diet is on point.
300g carbs
280g protein
100g fat
1 gallon of water/day

maxmuscle1
06-09-2020, 05:48 AM
Good evening brothers. Been running test cyp 250mg/week and deca 600mg/week for the last 7 weeks. Strength is up, size is slightly up, joints feel good, libido is fine, but i want to know anyones experience running deca at 800-1000mg range. From what ive experienced, deca seems to be a mild compound and i'm looking to add a bit more size and wanting to UP the deca. Ive also heard of deca taking several weeks and is super slow release. Should i ride it out for a couple more weeks or is upping the dose the way to go.btw i got caber on hand so prolactin issues arent a problem. thanks !

300g carbs
280g protein
100g fat
1 gallon of water/day

Ride that out. No need to go high, 7 weeks is just getting there. 12-14 weeks is normal. Once you go high; your body wont respond to less. Diet and training are the way to grow now! Stay on top of it! [emoji1690][emoji123]

Max

21sexybeast21
06-09-2020, 06:02 AM
Yes just keep sailing the way you are , Deca really starts to shine about week 10 , from my experience. And when it does people will be asking you" what you on bro" just tell em BCAA"S

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

iconpharma
06-09-2020, 07:41 AM
upping the dose for a few weeks isnt the way, ride the dose out and up your calories and protein that will give you the mass needed alongside the already good cycle. protein can easily be 400gr and try it and u will see a BIG difference

eric8182
06-09-2020, 08:29 AM
Man my dick wouldn't work with that much deca and only 250mg test

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Riggs
06-09-2020, 08:49 AM
Lay out a well thought out protocol, take highly detailed notes/log, and see it thru. Adjustments can be made on the next blast.

If you find yourself saying "man I'm now feeling great I wanna up the dose" that's the wrong way of thinking.

DinoDelt
06-09-2020, 09:51 AM
Thanks for the feedback everybody ! I’ll ride it out and let you guys know the progress during the next upcoming weeks .

lundgren
06-09-2020, 01:30 PM

300g carbs
280g protein
100g fat
1 gallon of water/day250mg test + 600mg Deca and your libido are ok your very lucky !!!

250mg test + 200mg deca after 6weeks no libido but nice gain....

It's why i think about Deca only for heal 50-100mg max / 7-10 days.

600mg are great dose... So for me no need to get more than 600 ;-)

250mg test e + 400mg Deca are for me better.

Caustic Charm
06-09-2020, 01:45 PM
Ride that out. No need to go high, 7 weeks is just getting there. 12-14 weeks is normal. Once you go high; your body wont respond to less. Diet and training are the way to grow now! Stay on top of it! [emoji1690][emoji123]

Max

Listen to this man. DECA takes weeks to get rolling. Upping the dose isnt going to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weapon X
06-09-2020, 02:34 PM
After you inject Deca, how many weeks does it stay dormant in your body before it decides to start binding to your cell receptors?

Listen to this man. DECA takes weeks to get rolling. Upping the dose isn’t going to help.

maxmuscle1
06-09-2020, 02:55 PM
After you inject Deca, how many weeks does it stay dormant in your body before it decides to start binding to your cell receptors?

This is good to read under testosterone undecanoate. It shows how slow some of the esters take to really work. I was saving this for an article but; you will get the point: just for reference

Coming off long AAS use and wanting to transition to TRT:

Testosterone undecanoate can be used when coming off a big cycle or for someone who has been using steroids continuously for many years. It will be effective in the way of post-cycle therapy to help an athletes body get back on track after stopping very long cycles. 750mg Aveed USA or 1000mg Nebido:Reandron{Bayer}UK/AUS. It is injected 3-4ml in one injection slowly by nurse over a 4-5 minute period in the upper, outer glute muscle. They generally do First injection and another 4 weeks later. After the initial two injections, they inject a vial every 10-12 weeks. This form of testosterone does not even reach its potential for approximately 16 weeks. Definitely used for TRT or adjusting to TRT amd not the best choice for bodybuilding but, low maintenance-long term TRT.

Max
16 weeks for undecanoate! Omg

theblank
06-09-2020, 02:55 PM
Yes just keep sailing the way you are , Deca really starts to shine about week 10 , from my experience. And when it does people will be asking you" what you on bro" just tell em BCAA"S

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
Lmao yea man great response! Or tell em Muscletech! - But in my experience I prefer npp, fullness hits me by the third injection.

maxmuscle1
06-09-2020, 03:04 PM
Lmao yea man great response! Or tell em Muscletech! - But in my experience I prefer npp, fullness hits me by the third injection.

Creatine{Celltech) and Whey! Lol. Shit is strong [emoji123]

MAX

lundgren
06-09-2020, 03:09 PM
Creatine{Celltech) and Whey! Lol. Shit is strong [emoji123]

MAXBe careful about creatine, take it always with glucide like dextrose because she's made lot people in hypoglycemia.

I think to take creatine soon because she's help for the hydratation.

maxmuscle1
06-09-2020, 03:12 PM
Be careful about creatine, take it always with glucide like dextrose because she's made lot people in hypoglycemia.

I think to take creatine soon because she's help for the hydratation.

Sorry. That was a joke Lundgren. [emoji23]. I was being funny! Cell tech has like 75grams of sugar. (I was saying if someone asks What are you taking? This would be your answer: Ha , Ha. Get it?

Max [emoji1690]

Weapon X
06-09-2020, 03:14 PM
Link to article please

And what does “reach it’s potential” mean exactly?

This is good to read under testosterone undecanoate. It shows how slow some of the esters take to really work. I was saving this for an article but; you will get the point: just for reference

Coming off long AAS use and wanting to transition to TRT:

Testosterone undecanoate can be used when coming off a big cycle or for someone who has been using steroids continuously for many years. It will be effective in the way of post-cycle therapy to help an athlete’s body get back on track after stopping very long cycles. 750mg Aveed USA or 1000mg Nebido:Reandron{Bayer}UK/AUS. It is injected 3-4ml in one injection slowly by nurse over a 4-5 minute period in the upper, outer glute muscle. They generally do First injection and another 4 weeks later. After the initial two injections, they inject a vial every 10-12 weeks. This form of testosterone does not even reach its potential for approximately 16 weeks. Definitely used for TRT or adjusting to TRT amd not the best choice for bodybuilding but, low maintenance-long term TRT.

Max
16 weeks for undecanoate! Omg

maxmuscle1
06-09-2020, 03:28 PM
Link to article please

And what does “reach it’s potential” mean exactly?

These were about 10% of the articles.

Intramuscular Injection of Testosterone Undecanoate for the Treatment of Male Hypogonadism: Phase I Studies - PubMed (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10229906/)

B. Lin, D. Troyer, in Pathobiology of Human Disease, 2014

Nguyen, ... Christina Wang, in Encyclopedia of Endocrine Diseases (Second Edition), 2018

A.W. Meikle, in Comprehensive Medicinal Chemistry II, 2007

C. Hay, F.C.W. Wu, in Encyclopedia of Endocrine Diseases, 2004

https://eje.bioscientifica.com/downloadpdf/journals/eje/140/5/414.pdf
* Article Published: 28 January 2020
Clinical Research
Differential effects of 11 years of long-term injectable testosterone undecanoate therapy on anthropometric and metabolic parameters in hypogonadal men with normal weight, overweight and obesity in comparison with untreated controls: real-world data from a controlled registry study
* F. Saad, G. Doros, []A. Haider*
International Journal of Obesity

Effects of Five-Year Treatment with Testosterone Undecanoate on Metabolic and Hormonal Parameters in Ageing Men with Metabolic Syndrome
International Journal of Endcrinology, Feb, 2014

Differential effects of 11 years of long-term injectable testosterone undecanoate therapy on anthropometric and metabolic parameters in hypogonadal men with normal weight, overweight and obesity in comparison with untreated controls: real-world data from a controlled registry study
* F. Saad, G. Doros, []A. Haider*
International Journal of Obesity

There are too many to list. I am on Aveed. I studied it for years. But; I am no expert. -Reaching its potential is a non experts term speaking plainly to the reader.

Max

Weapon X
06-09-2020, 03:38 PM
This form of testosterone does not even reach its potential for approximately 16 weeks.

I did not see that sentence used by the authors of the two links you provided? So, was that sentence yours, or did you find that in someones article?

MasterBlaster805
06-09-2020, 03:48 PM

300g carbs
280g protein
100g fat
1 gallon of water/day

Personally never needed to run it over 600. I found that using a lower dose but adding in some Tren-A to the stack works incredibly well. The synergistic effects of those 3 compounds are freaking Phenomenal! Tried it substituting EQ for Deca and liked it just as much.

maxmuscle1
06-09-2020, 03:50 PM
This form of testosterone does not even reach its potential for approximately 16 weeks.

I did not see that sentence used by the authors of the two links you provided? So, was that sentence yours, or did you find that in someones article?

Those are links but you have to read all the studies. Maybe copy and paste. A lot of the articles are written, then the author makes his comments. He may be a journalist, a PhD, and MD. A scientist in pharmacology. I believe that the actual 16 week sentence was used by a writer on science direct. I read studies from oss organon some in the 50s and 60s until now. I use Jama/NIH pubmes, Universities all over the world. I dont cite and a save every single study . I do particularly remember that: the comment your looking for was the author writing and citing and article on science direct{he was speaking plainly} I can find over one thousand articles on testosterone undecanoate. Disproving or agreeing on the Ester, whether oral or injectable. I think that anything you find, de bunk, agree with, is always up for discussion. It is not fact when a man writes something down. Even science is sometimes not science but rather a large research study done by the owners of the company selling a drug.

Max

maxmuscle1
06-09-2020, 03:59 PM
My favorite studies are done by Oss Holland Organon back when they first made Deca. You need a magnifying glass sometimes to read but they are well worth it. The Ester, the carrier, even the ba/bb content made a large difference in how nandrolone worked. Arachis oil(peanut) and benzyl alcohol are the only two things in the current and original Deca Durabolin[emoji2401] amd Sustanon 250[emoji2401], Organon of course sold to Aspen ****** and also to Zydus-Fortiza(India-organon private subsidiary. MSD distributes it.
Here are some picshttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200609/28781898ad0d84ece9306e630177ee29.plist
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200609/ad5449c284548e7a2e1768b07c85202d.plist
Just finding this took forever. All these companies change hands over The years, Aspen is the main seller in the world now after acquiring rights but, you see they also sold
To Zydus. Quite interesting indeed

Max
Favorite articles are the really old ones. Especially if they invented it.

Weapon X
06-09-2020, 04:09 PM
Max,

Appreciate the discussion. The statement I referenced about reaching its potential is nothing more than some journalists personal opinion. That statement is vague.

Ive got a Google button myself. Im more interested in pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics, and time under the curve.

Here is a screenshot from the link below. Going off of a single 1,000 mg injection or Testosterone Undeconate, by the end of the first week there is a significant rise in serum Testosterone levels that then slowly decrease over time.

Looking at the second link you provided; the information I have provided here is confirmed

A Pharmacokinetic Study of Injectable Testosterone Undecanoate in Hypogonadal Men - PubMed (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9876028/)

maxmuscle1
06-09-2020, 04:22 PM
Max,

Appreciate the discussion. The statement I referenced about reaching its potential is nothing more than some journalists personal opinion. That statement is vague.

Ive got a Google button myself. Im more interested in pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics, and time under the curve.

Here is a screenshot from the link below. Going off of a single 1,000 mg injection or Testosterone Undeconate, by the end of the first week there is a significant rise in serum Testosterone levels that then slowly decrease over time.

Looking at the second link you provided; the information I have provided here is confirmed

A Pharmacokinetic Study of Injectable Testosterone Undecanoate in Hypogonadal Men - PubMed (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/9876028/)

Indeed, I agree. Reaching its potential is just vague. Reaching its full potential just the statement; can lead to: for what?? Impotency? Blood stability ? These are articles and statements. That is all. Facts are even bias these days. I agree. Although, I actually take Aveed and I can say that it is effective, Inwould not use it as a base for cycling. It is a great TRT item. My physician is a pretty smart guy and he doesnt agree with the manufacturers prescribing methods. Says after the 2 initial injections. One injection every 10 weeks thereafter. We both agreed that 8 weeks would be best but, insurance did not! Lol

Max

Weapon X
06-09-2020, 04:33 PM
Returning the discussion to Deca, Ill just offer the following study on Nandrolone Deconate injections in healthy males. 50mg, 100mg, and 150mg respectfully you can see from the tables in the article that peak serum concentrations are reached within the first week then diminish at relatively the same rate. You can see clearly that injecting a lower dose you will never reach the same serum concentration as a single larger dose.

The article debunks the bro science myth that it takes Deca weeks to shine.

Pharmacokinetic Evaluation of Three Different Intramuscular Doses of Nandrolone Decanoate: Analysis of Serum and Urine Samples in Healthy Men | The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism | Oxford Academic (https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/90/5/2624/2836761)

MasterBlaster805
06-09-2020, 07:09 PM
Those are links but you have to read all the studies. Maybe copy and paste. A lot of the articles are written, then the author makes his comments. He may be a journalist, a PhD, and MD. A scientist in pharmacology. I believe that the actual 16 week sentence was used by a writer on science direct. I read studies from oss organon some in the 50s and 60s until now. I use Jama/NIH pubmes, Universities all over the world. I dont cite and a save every single study . I do particularly remember that: the comment your looking for was the author writing and citing and article on science direct{he was speaking plainly} I can find over one thousand articles on testosterone undecanoate. Disproving or agreeing on the Ester, whether oral or injectable. I think that anything you find, de bunk, agree with, is always up for discussion. It is not fact when a man writes something down. Even science is sometimes not science but rather a large research study done by the owners of the company selling a drug.

Max

Hey I know everyone reacts differently but C'mon.. 16 weeks!? I've been using my body as my own experimental lab for decades and I can say without any hesitation that for me Deca Kicks in in about 3.5 weeks, and at 4-5 weeks it's definitely doing some serious shit. Specially if I'm stacking it with Test & Tren. If it's Not, better be looking at food intake & rest.

Authors! Here's one of my favorite quotes.. "Don't tell me what you think you know, show me Your results. Your results will dictate what you truly know." Reason I made big gains fast when I first started out was, I never listened to arm chair authors or skinny know it alls. Just found the most jacked guys In the gym and did what they told me to do. We used to laugh too when we got the real ************** gear back in the day and read the warning inserts from the manufacturer. Every one of em had.. "Does not Improve athletic Performance" on em. ..Yeah, Right!

thebear
06-09-2020, 07:21 PM
Lay out a well thought out protocol, take highly detailed notes/log, and see it thru. Adjustments can be made on the next blast.

If you find yourself saying "man I'm now feeling great I wanna up the dose" that's the wrong way of thinking.

I agree with this 100! Most guys dont lay it out and dont follow through. They add stuff, inc and deca doses etc. Follow through, fine tune and make changes next time.

maxmuscle1
06-09-2020, 07:23 PM
Hey I know everyone reacts differently but C'mon.. 16 weeks!? I've been using my body as my own experimental lab for decades and I can say without any hesitation that for me Deca Kicks in in about 3.5 weeks, and at 4-5 weeks it's definitely doing some serious shit. Specially if I'm stacking it with Test & Tren. If it's Not, better be looking at food intake & rest.

Authors! Here's one of my favorite quotes.. "Don't tell me what you think you know, show me Your results. Your results will dictate what you truly know." Reason I made big gains fast when I first started out was, I never listened to arm chair authors or skinny know it alls. Just found the most jacked guys In the gym and did what they told me to do. We used to laugh too when we got the real ************** gear back in the day and read the warning inserts from the manufacturer. Every one of em had.. "Does not Improve athletic Performance" on em. ..Yeah, Right!

That was not about Deca. It was about Nebido Lol . I get results starting around week 5-6 with all test/ Deca . These are just science studies; in reality; I get results a lot differently than what they write. Especially Deca/Npp mix and sust.

This was week 7 of test Deca. I added mast later https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200609/b18481734480c0eb22442f709c51236b.jpg

Then doing test E , Deca and Dbol, week. 5 or so.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200609/564246d7d2946301cdc573e14363b9f3.jpg
Individual results happen differently for everyone.

I am lean now; so I am going to traditional bulk with mixed test/mixed nandrolones for a couple months coming up. Results will start by week 2.

That whole thread kinda side tracked. Science and real use are two different subjects. And subjective! Lol

Max [emoji1690][emoji123][emoji3]

maxmuscle1
06-09-2020, 07:28 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200609/f222ab30e2498444608230448ce94377.jpg
I love all
Nandrolones!!

Max

Weapon X
06-09-2020, 08:13 PM

maxmuscle1
06-09-2020, 08:30 PM

Roadmap Brother!! Vascular AF!! [emoji123][emoji123] Verra Nice

Max

Caustic Charm
06-09-2020, 09:38 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200609/f222ab30e2498444608230448ce94377.jpg
I love all
Nandrolones!!

Max

Im worried about you max. Youre looking a little frail [emoji23] can I make you a sandwich or something?

maxmuscle1
06-09-2020, 09:53 PM
Im worried about you max. Youre looking a little frail [emoji23] can I make you a sandwich or something?

A double BLT w extra mayo!! [emoji1690][emoji1690][emoji23]and Sardines!

Max

Caustic Charm
06-09-2020, 09:54 PM
A double BLT w extra mayo!! [emoji1690][emoji1690][emoji23]and Sardines!

Max

Oh god! Youll smell like high tide [emoji23]

maxmuscle1
06-09-2020, 10:04 PM
Oh god! Youll smell like high tide [emoji23]

Kippered Snacks! Lol. I actually like that stuff but, so stinky!! I use those gluten free seed crackers and mustard!

Max