PDA

View Full Version : COMING OFF LONG AAS USE? READ

maxmuscle1
06-09-2020, 03:01 PM
Coming off long AAS use and wanting to transition to TRT:

Testosterone undecanoate can be used when coming off a big cycle or for someone who has been using steroids continuously for many years. It will be effective in the way of post-cycle therapy to help an athlete’s body get back on track after stopping very long cycles. 750mg Aveed USA or 1000mg Nebido:Reandron{Bayer}UK/AUS. It is injected 3-4ml in one injection slowly by nurse over a 4-5 minute period in the upper, outer glute muscle. They generally do First injection and another 4 weeks later. After the initial two injections, they inject a vial every 10-12 weeks. This form of testosterone does not even reach its potential for approximately 16 weeks. Definitely used for TRT or adjusting to TRT amd not the best choice for bodybuilding but, low maintenance-long term TRT. Obviously it is available as testosterone undecanoate but I look for castor oil based. The other works fine as well, not too much difference. Just more frequent inj, although no reason to do more than e3 week.

Max

9TMARE
06-09-2020, 07:04 PM
Coming off long AAS use and wanting to transition to TRT:

Testosterone undecanoate can be used when coming off a big cycle or for someone who has been using steroids continuously for many years. It will be effective in the way of post-cycle therapy to help an athlete’s body get back on track after stopping very long cycles. 750mg Aveed USA or 1000mg Nebido:Reandron{Bayer}UK/AUS. It is injected 3-4ml in one injection slowly by nurse over a 4-5 minute period in the upper, outer glute muscle. They generally do First injection and another 4 weeks later. After the initial two injections, they inject a vial every 10-12 weeks. This form of testosterone does not even reach its potential for approximately 16 weeks. Definitely used for TRT or adjusting to TRT amd not the best choice for bodybuilding but, low maintenance-long term TRT. Obviously it is available as testosterone undecanoate but I look for castor oil based. The other works fine as well, not too much difference. Just more frequent inj, although no reason to do more than e3 week.

Max

Can’t wait to break into mine. I think the 2 bottles I have will last a fair amount of time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
06-09-2020, 07:29 PM
Can’t wait to break into mine. I think the 2 bottles I have will last a fair amount of time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. They definitely last a while for these purposes.

Max

thebear
06-09-2020, 07:52 PM
Yes. They definitely last a while for these purposes.

Max

Nice read

iconpharma
06-09-2020, 08:00 PM
very slow release ester, i prefer faster due to more control. if you want to adjust the super slow one it will take months to find the sweetspot, too long and i see no reason for it. injecting cyp or enanthate 2x a week takes 12seconds per day and muchmore control over bloodlevels

GearPro
06-09-2020, 08:06 PM
I prefer ed injections. Simple and best way to keep bloods stable