PDA

View Full Version : When to start. Looking for advice.

Sweendog
06-09-2020, 09:45 PM
Hey Brothers. So if all goes well, my state will be opening gyms in a couple of weeks. My question, when do I start my cycle.

Background information:

5'7"
190lbs
5 cycles under my belt

Just ended an 8 month HGH Cycle. About 3.33 IU a
day.

At the time of gyms opening I will have 4 1/2 months
off time from Test, no TRT.

During this whole quarantine, I have not been lifting,
but have been running about 3 miles a day. I have
lost strength and mass, obviously.

I plan on doing a standard 500mg pw test e, with Provi
and HCG with a Test P kickstart first 2 weeks
(350mg pw)

Should I wait a week, a month in the gym before starting my cycle, to give my muscles time to remember how to lift...lol? Should I start right away?
Let me know if you need more information, I feel like this question is all over the place, sorry.

Thank you in advanced!

Weapon X
06-09-2020, 11:12 PM
I believe in “Juicing myself out of the hole” after a layoff.

But, truth be told, there is no one way fits all way to do it. Some people may want to wait until they have been back to training for a while and if that’s what they feel is best for them then more power to them

IRISHOAK
06-09-2020, 11:28 PM
start pinning amd some resistance training (push ups etc). By the time the gear kicks in you will have 4-5 weeks of exercise/gym time in, and its all gravy from there! Your body will be ready and the gear will be peaking.

iconpharma
06-09-2020, 11:35 PM
i would say as soon as possible. you want optimal and high hormone levels which will preserve muscle even when not training so its always good to have and you will be beastly and ready for the gym when they open shortly

Sweendog
06-10-2020, 01:41 PM
Thank you for the feedback.

GearPro
06-10-2020, 02:49 PM
Make sure diet is in check

chadmack282
06-10-2020, 03:07 PM
i prefer staying Juiced!!

iconpharma
06-10-2020, 07:30 PM
i prefer staying Juiced!!

i also, little less is fine but staying anabolic. research shows that even 600mg of testosterone isnt bad (even on couch potatoes) so thats a good place to be in general even if not training. yes trt is great also but some muscle loss compared to before will happen