View Full Version : High test vs low

beast405
06-09-2020, 09:45 PM
So my question is for when I get back on gear. I’m normally around 250lbs fairly lean. Now since being off cycle for a while for fertility reasons I am around 220lbs. Which I figured would happen. My question is could I get similar gains to what I use to get on my cycles that would consist of say 1000mg test 600mg deca if I ran my doc prescribed trt at 150mg a week and added like 600mg deca ? Or would I need more test than that ? I’ve always ran high test to gain mass.

maxmuscle1
06-09-2020, 10:00 PM
So my question is for when I get back on gear. I’m normally around 250lbs fairly lean. Now since being off cycle for a while for fertility reasons I am around 220lbs. Which I figured would happen. My question is could I get similar gains to what I use to get on my cycles that would consist of say 1000mg test 600mg deca if I ran my doc prescribed trt at 150mg a week and added like 600mg deca ? Or would I need more test than that ? I’ve always ran high test to gain mass.

This would be a great log to do. Sounds like your very experienced and could definitely pull this off. Idk about past use but, IME, if you used 1 gram of test and 600 Deca in the past, you might not respond so well and need higher test. But this is hypothetical. You may do fine. If I was to try(if I were you) I would definitely be using caber and Proviron. My test lowest would be 350mg. I feel a lot better. I would love to see an experiment like this. A lot of guys talk about super high nandrolone and very low test; they say,” they get huge”. Interesting indeed.

Max

astevens2
06-14-2020, 11:41 PM
I would definitely think you would need more test. I honestly dont think you could get away with anything less than around 700mg.

Herc
06-14-2020, 11:55 PM
It might work Beast. I like to keep my test low most of the time due to being sensitive to high estro. I have run deca with tren and low test with lower sides and great gains in the past. I think you will still need more test than your TRT dose though. But you can try it and see how it goes first, everyone is different and there is no "set in stone" way to run a cycle. I have run plenty of cycles that "bro science" says won't work and loved them.

Argon Coagulator
06-15-2020, 12:32 AM
This would be a great log to do. Sounds like your very experienced and could definitely pull this off. Idk about past use but, IME, if you used 1 gram of test and 600 Deca in the past, you might not respond so well and need higher test. But this is hypothetical. You may do fine. If I was to try(if I were you) I would definitely be using caber and Proviron. My test lowest would be 350mg. I feel a lot better. I would love to see an experiment like this. A lot of guys talk about super high nandrolone and very low test; they say,” they get huge”. Interesting indeed.

Max

I agree, 350-500mg should be a minimum. Beginner cycles are 500mg of test why would an experienced user go below a beginner dose and expect the same results? That's backward thinking, test is the primary mass builder. Other compounds make you look good or feel strong but test is best when it comes to mass. The only exceptions are Dbol and Anadrol which also build mass on their own.

crtx85
06-15-2020, 03:25 AM
ran 250mg test e and 600mg deca before clean diet no bloat no sides just took 0.25mg caber weekly while in deficit would of been more gains eating more otherwise.

iconpharma
06-26-2020, 01:31 PM
i LOVE high test. testosterone is a chemical our body knows and loves and i never have ANY sides with it at all. bloodwork very nice and i can run it grams and feel good and be healthy