PDA

View Full Version : Got some questions

Alexanderwang16
06-11-2020, 02:11 AM
So I'm starting my first test E cycle wondering after it will my natural test come back or will I have to take hcg for it to come back by the way I'm only 22 thanks

kubes
06-11-2020, 02:21 AM
There is always a risk that you won’t recover after only one cycle. Are you willing to risk that at 22? Lay out your exact planned cycle for review

maxmuscle1
06-11-2020, 02:30 AM
That[emoji3595]. One cycle or twenty; just never know what a human body will do. I was lucky for a while....lol . That was a warning. [emoji3]

Max

Popeye*
06-11-2020, 02:58 AM
My personal experience:

I fully recovered for about 4 years on 12 week cycles with no PCT up until i started doing deca and Tren then I added PCT like aromasin, clomid and HCG. Maybe 2 years in to it is when I started running nandrolones and Trenbolone. After I stopped fully recovering I just hopped on TRT.

I was pretty healthy and active too btw so I’m sure that helped a lot. Military life and all that jazz

Hope u think of a plan and see where u want to be clearly. Learn from these two guys above me they are the two wise men of four I know on here [emoji123]

kubes
06-11-2020, 03:10 AM
Running hcg during your during your cycle rather then for pct will keep the testies from shutting down making recovery easier.

laedlaerd
06-11-2020, 03:50 AM
In my twenties it was easier to recover granted i used a PCT. Nowadays i dunno how long it would take so i just go the trt path.... but ive been aboozing da gearz on and off since H.S.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

maxmuscle1
06-11-2020, 03:53 AM
Running hcg during your during your cycle rather then for pct will keep the testies from shutting down making recovery easier.

Ball Health [emoji459] ??!! [emoji23]

Max
#biggestballsofthemalls

Gizmo856
06-11-2020, 04:22 AM
Only a blood test will truly tell if your natural production comes back to where it was before your cycle. If you get a blood test before to base that post test off of will also be helpful.

Mattymoo
06-11-2020, 11:28 AM
I cant imagine every stopping trt
Im 43 and it makes me feel young and horny

maxmuscle1
06-11-2020, 11:38 AM
I cant imagine every stopping trt
Im 43 and it makes me feel young and horny

You won’t stop! TRT is very healthy IMO. I too enjoy good physical/mental health. A lot of guys do not realize that slight depression and belly fat are two signs of low T. It improves both for me.

Max [emoji106]

iconpharma
06-11-2020, 12:26 PM
Check your bloodlevels before starting 1st cycle, this is your baseline and goal for AFTER the cycle

with good pct and time off you can reach same level of test production after cycle

however with age test production goes down anyway + years of hormone use = you will have low or atleats sub optimal test levels

this usually leads to guys dropping out of the sport and hating on it OR going on trt which is the better healthier smarter way and enjoying life all the way

chadmack282
06-11-2020, 01:39 PM
u r not ready!!!
u need to do some serious research on PCT & pct meds b4 just diving in.
what is your pct plan?
if u have e2 issue what is your plan?
do u have EVERYTHING on hand that u could possibly need to combat any isssues u could have?
22 is Very young.

Alexanderwang16
06-26-2020, 02:29 AM
So this is what I'm doing I'm running 250mg of test E 2x a week for 10 weeks and I have been taking Arimedex .5mg every 3x day than after my cycle take clomid 50mg and nolvadex 20mg for 4 weeks any advice?

enrod
06-26-2020, 02:42 AM
So this is what I'm doing I'm running 250mg of test E 2x a week for 10 weeks and I have been taking Arimedex .5mg every 3x day than after my cycle take clomid 50mg and nolvadex 20mg for 4 weeks any advice?

Looks good. I’d drop the arimidex to once a week tops, unless you find yourself bloating too much or having a lot of sensitivity in the nips. Having zero estrogen is significantly worse than slightly elevated.

Aside from this, stay on course! [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iconpharma
06-26-2020, 08:23 AM
the more you juice the less likely full recovery is + due age every year maximum natural levels decline

when i was your age i recovered fully after cycles, later on not so much and then trt

Ironmind83
06-26-2020, 10:34 PM
What are your plans for length of cycle and how many MGs per week? There are downsides and upsides to enanthate ester like less pinning frequency. Although if you start to have side effects and you decide to stop you'll still be dealing with them long after your last pin. I would err on the side of caution and have some Ais handy as well. What are your starting stats and end goals ?

Mattymoo
06-27-2020, 06:57 AM
if you want to go about it the right way then you should pull bloods first before jumping on.

DAMIEN
06-27-2020, 10:22 AM
if you want to go about it the right way then you should pull bloods first before jumping on.

Best way these days