PDA

View Full Version : A NEW{1974} Lol: ORALLY ACTIVE ANABOLIC-ANDROGENIC STEROID:

maxmuscle1
06-13-2020, 02:45 AM
This was very interesting as it did not have the hepatic damage that its cousin has[emoji3593]

Similar to fluoxymesterone(halotestin):

Mepitiostane, sold under the brand name Thioderon:
2α, 3α-Epithio-5α-androstan-17β-yl l-methoxycyclopentyl ether (10364-S) was found to possess marked myotropic and androgenic activities by oral route in the rat, and its potency and myotropic-androgenic ratio were estimated to be almost equivalent to those of fluoxymesterone. It was further demonstrated that the oral administration of 10364-S, 20 mg/kg a day for 3 weeks, had hardly no effect on liver function of rabbits tested by BSP retention, plasma GOT and GPT activities, and plasma cholesterol levels, whereas treatment with methyltestosterone, oxymetholone or fluoxymesterone, at the same dosage, caused abnormal BSP retention and plasma GOT activity. It is thus concluded, that 10364-S when given orally is an active anabolic agent with a therapeutic potency equivalent to fluoxymesterone yet in clinical administration is less likely to cause hepatic disturbance. It was further demonstrated that the oral administration of 10364-S, 20 mg/kg a day for 3 weeks, had hardly no effect on liver function of rabbits tested by BSP retention, plasma GOT and GPT activities, and plasma cholesterol levels, whereas treatment with methyltestosterone, oxymetholone or fluoxymesterone, at the same dosage, caused abnormal BSP retention and plasma GOT activity. It is thus concluded, that 10364-S when given orally is an active anabolic agent with a therapeutic potency equivalent to fluoxymesterone yet in clinical administration is less likely to cause hepatic disturbance.

Max

Japan researcher Miyake, Tomatsu.

9TMARE
06-13-2020, 03:01 AM
Can you tell Mr. Miyake Tomatosoup that I can guinea pig this plz [emoji2957]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StayFocused1313
06-13-2020, 03:12 AM
You keep dropping some stuff that has me drooling bro. That mestanolone and this. Let’s go.

maxmuscle1
06-13-2020, 03:17 AM
You keep dropping some stuff that has me drooling bro. That mestanolone and this. Let’s go.

It is me hint dropping!! Lol. A lot of the items developed are not readily available but, they are. Edge is always something to have and I like that.

Max

StayFocused1313
06-13-2020, 03:22 AM
It is me hint dropping!! Lol. A lot of the items developed are not readily available but, they are. Edge is always something to have and I like that.

Max

Similar to halo with minimal effect on the liver. Sounds like a winner to me. Plus it’s really interesting to continue to learn how many options are available and how items can be so similar yet have such different impacts on the body. Be a hot item I would imagine. More hints. Wink wink.

maxmuscle1
06-13-2020, 03:40 AM
Similar to halo with minimal effect on the liver. Sounds like a winner to me. Plus it’s really interesting to continue to learn how many options are available and how items can be so similar yet have such different impacts on the body. Be a hot item I would imagine. More hints. Wink wink.

Totally! Could you imagine getting the halotestin effects without all the harshness?? It is thee most powerful/effective oral I have personally used. It was actually my first oral. True[emoji123]

Max

StayFocused1313
06-13-2020, 03:47 AM
Totally! Could you imagine getting the halotestin effects without all the harshness?? It is thee most powerful/effective oral I have personally used. It was actually my first oral. True[emoji123]

Max

I can’t imagine that, but I guarantee you I would like to find out! Your first oral was halo? Gain train full speed ahead!

maxmuscle1
06-13-2020, 03:52 AM
I can’t imagine that, but I guarantee you I would like to find out! Your first oral was halo? Gain train full speed ahead!

Yeah. I did outdated omnadrens first a couple runs, then later added some old boxes of stenox that my dad had. I was foolish, but after 5 weeks, I looked completely different. Then, my aas adventures began. I don’t even know if Atlantis is still a company.

Max

Mattymoo
06-13-2020, 04:12 AM
Aussie sponsors should be reading this and taking note.
We like spending money on and trying new products

maxmuscle1
06-13-2020, 04:30 AM
Aussie sponsors should be reading this and taking note.
We like spending money on and trying new products

Can I get an Oi !! [emoji123][emoji123]

Max

Mattymoo
06-13-2020, 07:38 AM
Oi Oi Oi

maxmuscle1
06-13-2020, 07:47 AM
Oi Oi Oi

Hells Yeah[emoji1690][emoji1690][emoji123][emoji123]

Max

maxmuscle1
06-13-2020, 09:48 AM
Max more info Cont:
Thioderon Administration (Men)
When used clinically, this drug is most commonly administered at a dose of 10 mg twice daily (20 mg total). An effective dosage of mepitiostane for physique- or performance-enhancing purposes falls in the range of 20-50 mg daily. This is usually taken for 8-12 weeks. At this level it should to impart a measurable but moderate lean-mass-building effect, which is usually accompanied by fat loss. The result is usually an increase in definition, and what is often referred to as a very "dry" look to the physique.

How is Thioderon Supplied
Mepitiostane is available as a prescription drug preparation in Japan. It is supplied in the form of capsules containing 5 mg of steroid.
Structural Characteristics of Thioderon
Mepitiostane is a modified form ofdihydrotestosterone. lt differs by 1) the addition of a 17-beta methoxycyclopentyl ether, which helps facilitate lymphatic delivery (bioavailability) during oral administration, and 2) the replacement of 3-keto with 2,3alpha-epithio, which increases its anabolic strength while reducing its relative androgenicity.
Thioderon Side Effects (Estrogenic)
Mepitiostane is not aromatized by the body, and is not measurably estrogenic. Furthermore, the drug is used clinically for its inherent antiestrogenic effect. An antiestrogen is not necessary when using this steroid, as gynecomastia should not be a concern even among sensitive individuals. Since estrogen is the usual culprit with water retention, this steroid instead produces a lean, quality look to the physique with no fear of excess subcutaneous fluid retention. This makes it a favorable steroid to use during cutting cycles, when water and fat retention are major concerns.

Max

Riggs
06-14-2020, 03:20 PM
I had a recent status change otherwise I'd be looking in to these to explore the possibility of bringing em in.

I fully understand why, as of late, Sources are sticking to meat & potatoes Lists but members are shaking off the jitters and getting active again so it's not a bad time to start adding exotics to Lists.

I was deep in the game for a minute and it's all about finding a trusted Source and hoping they have a "get shit done" rep that shortens the distance between lab and members. A great rep will give BOP members a voice & see to it that members get what they want. A good rep is paramount in this situation.

Max - find a great rep/Source team and feed em as much info as possible, let the rep do what he does best, and then it's up to the Source to find the legit raws.

It's like Tren Hex. Everyone would like to run it and offer it. The challenge lies in finding legit hexahydrobenzylcarbonate and not Enanthate being sold as Hex. Let's be honest unless you pay for an expensive ass test by Chemtox how the hell will you know the difference. This, once again, is where having a trusted Source is paramount.

Just my 2¢ guys

maxmuscle1
06-14-2020, 03:26 PM
I had a recent status change otherwise I'd be looking in to these to explore the possibility of bringing em in.

I fully understand why, as of late, Sources are sticking to meat & potatoes Lists but members are shaking off the jitters and getting active again so it's not a bad time to start adding exotics to Lists.

I was deep in the game for a minute and it's all about finding a trusted Source and hoping they have a "get shit done" rep that shortens the distance between lab and members. A great rep will give BOP members a voice & see to it that members get what they want. A good rep is paramount in this situation.

Max - find a great rep/Source team and feed em as much info as possible, let the rep do what he does best, and then it's up to the Source to find the legit raws.

It's like Tren Hex. Everyone would like to run it and offer it. The challenge lies in finding legit hexahydrobenzylcarbonate and not Enanthate being sold as Hex. Let's be honest unless you pay for an expensive ass test be Chemtox how the hell will you know the difference. This, once again, is where having a trusted Source is paramount.

Just my 2¢ guys

I agree and will. Btw: lab4tox is only $128 up to two compounds qualitative/quantitative : 2ml min. . Not bad for a non J test. $300 for gh purity/mg. Just some extra info. I am a hex wrecker so watch out end of 2020-2021 !!

Max
I will hit up a guy who knows a guy who knows The guy! Lol [emoji23] kidding .....of course. Go creatine!

Riggs
06-15-2020, 02:23 AM
I agree and will. Btw: lab4tox is only $128 up to two compounds qualitative/quantitative : 2ml min. . Not bad for a non J test. $300 for gh purity/mg. Just some extra info. I am a hex wrecker so watch out end of 2020-2021 !!

Max
I will hit up a guy who knows a guy who knows The guy! Lol [emoji23] kidding .....of course. Go creatine!

I'm a good listener but I do know when it's time to cover my eyes and ears....