PDA

View Full Version : My gyno story...hope it helps others

Jetblack14316
06-14-2020, 04:52 PM
Fam!! I figured I'd share my story with gyno real quick and hope it helps others know what to expect or avoid doing some of dumb shit that I did.

I started my first cycle about 5 years ago. Some Test Cyp @500mg's a week. I ran with some ***grade Arimidex, and I never got bloods done on that cycle. I was not at my genetic max by any means and I was uneducated and unprepared for steroids. That cycle was over, ran a shit PCT and I was stopped for awhile.

The next four years I ran probably 6 more cycles? One was Test Cyp and EQ with test at like 750 and EQ at 600. Then I ran some just test cycles. Then I ran test prop and tren ace. All while I was using 12.5mg Aromasin EOD. At some point, and I didn't even notice for awhile I got gyno. Bi-lateral, hard as fuck, hurt like a bitch, puffy nipples, GYNO. Not NEARLY as bad as I have seen in picutres, but when it's on your body, you notice. It was noticeable especially in light colored shirts and people would always be like "Damn bro you got big nipples". It was hard to decipher between "did this guy have big nipples, or did this guy do steroids" just based on my physique. I even tried using high doses of letro to get rid of it, and it didn't do a thing. It actually didn't even crash me too much, I believe my estrogen was like 15.

LESSONS LEARNED!

* Blood work helps you understand how your body works with certain compounds the first time you run them
* PCT is not a joke, take it serious, with quality products, and make sure it's dosed out properly
* Check your fucking nipples for lumps and sensitivity
* Don't take steroids for granted just because you see a bunch of bro's posting their success stories and how they don't do bloods or use AI's bla bla. Base that shit on yourself and how your body reacts.

I know have had gyno surgery, and I'm about 3 weeks into recovery now. I have watched some serious horror stories in regards to this procedure, but this dog was an absolutely G. I'm not lying when I say I have no had ONE single bruise and I have not needed to take as much as one single pain killer because nothing really hurts, it's just tight.

I know there are guys on here who say they have gyno lumps and that they are small and they don't bother them. I know guys say they never do bloods and know their body and what not. Usually those guys have been around the block and know exactly how their body responds to particular compounds at particular doses with particular AI's incorporated. I'm just saying for you new guys that take the time to read this, don't take this shit for granted. It's crazy how fucking quick by body transformed, and how strong I got in 5 years, but I also grew marble size lumps behind my nipples that hurt like a bitch just as quick.

Either way, I hope this at least reaches a few guys that are first diving into this or are still a beginner. Gyno sucks. You'll bust your ass for a badass physique and sub 10's BF% but won't rock a tight ass shirt because it makes the gyno stand out like a bitch. You'll be twisting your nipples to get them hard for pics so it doesn't look so bad! LMAOOOO.

And yes, I'm still going to run gear. I've had cancer two times before I was even 33 and my edoc system is fucked. I'll be using it for life, but this time I'll be all over bloods and AI's and just really paying attention to my body.

-Jet

deflatedme
06-14-2020, 05:47 PM
. I had puberty gyno a bit, steroids made it worse. Always have nolv on hand. Ya know what really shrunk it was a small epistane cycle I did years ago. Thankfully it's not noticeable really. I can just feel it. Keep in mind tren can cause gyno and nolv and arimidex might not do anything for it. Back in the day I ground up tren pellets, used dmso and Saran wrapped that mess up over night. Within a month I noticed if I squeezed my nipples a little liquid came out. I don't mess with nor steroids anymore. Straight test is what works for me and looks most natural. Although back then I don't know if guys even knew about caber type drugs (I know i didn't). I think bro science told us to run tren or deca with winny to avoid sides.stay safe bros

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk