PDA

View Full Version : Back To It..

Dungan23
06-15-2020, 05:59 PM
Alright as we all know we've been in lockdown since March and since then i kinda of took a break from lifting and let my body just kind of relax..I used resistance bands every now and then but nothing like i should have, also diet kinda fell on the wayside as well. Not proud of this but what happened has happened. Well the time has come to get things back up n going again, my gym opened up this morning so no more slacking off, my question is i really would like to hop back on. Is this not a good idea until i get a couple weeks under my belt, as far as diet i went grocery shopping over the weekend and picked up the proper food to get myself back eating like i should. The cycle im looking to get into looks like as follows.

Tpp 300mg wk 1-15
Npp 400mg wk 1-15
Mast 400mg wk 1-15
Tren a 350mg wk 9-15
Sdrol 20mg wk 1-4
Anavar 50 mg wk 11-15

Tne p/wo 100mg heavy days

adex/caber both on hand if needed.

I'm currently sitting at 182 lbs 13% bf 5'11'' I have done several cycles in the past using a wide range of compounds, I'm looking to add size and strength with this cycle all while keeping my water weight in check. I have other compounds available as well if anyone has any other suggestions, all input is welcomed so feel free to comment and critique.

Caustic Charm
06-16-2020, 04:27 AM
Alright as we all know we've been in lockdown since March and since then i kinda of took a break from lifting and let my body just kind of relax..I used resistance bands every now and then but nothing like i should have, also diet kinda fell on the wayside as well. Not proud of this but what happened has happened. Well the time has come to get things back up n going again, my gym opened up this morning so no more slacking off, my question is i really would like to hop back on. Is this not a good idea until i get a couple weeks under my belt, as far as diet i went grocery shopping over the weekend and picked up the proper food to get myself back eating like i should. The cycle im looking to get into looks like as follows.

Tpp 300mg wk 1-15
Npp 400mg wk 1-15
Mast 400mg wk 1-15
Tren a 350mg wk 9-15
Sdrol 20mg wk 1-4
Anavar 50 mg wk 11-15

Tne p/wo 100mg heavy days

adex/caber both on hand if needed.

I'm currently sitting at 182 lbs 13% bf 5'11'' I have done several cycles in the past using a wide range of compounds, I'm looking to add size and strength with this cycle all while keeping my water weight in check. I have other compounds available as well if anyone has any other suggestions, all input is welcomed so feel free to comment and critique.

Me personally, that’s way too long on the masteron. Now, I’ve been pushing mast lately because of my own experience and the experience of several others I’ve talked into it as well. Mast has 2 large drawbacks used in long stretches: hair loss and prostate swelling. This is all from my experience, your mileage may vary. Mast thrives on a low calorie diet, and you’re not gonna do that for 4 months. TIFWIW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dungan23
06-16-2020, 04:58 AM
you've got a good point i think i may have to adjust that, knock on wood i havent experienced the hair loss from mast yet. I certainly do not wanna risk it tho.

Jetblack14316
06-16-2020, 05:06 AM
Hell of a cycle there. Good luck and keep us posted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk