PDA

View Full Version : NON BOP - Fake Var, Tested+ for DBol

SuperNova79
06-15-2020, 10:28 PM
Var tested positive as dbol. I knew it was going to be haha. I'm getting real sick of these labs touting their stuff as the best and it's fake af. It wasn't even open to interpretation. Iv'e done roid tests before and they were finicky but this was dead on Dbol in two test vials. I hate dbol lol, I get bad methylated estrogen sides right away. Nobody needs that!

So are the raws that expensive that these labs really dupe their customers or are they companies getting fake raws themselves and don't even know?

Can I get a rep to hit me up, I Need some Var asap and this is getting annoying at this point.

iconpharma
06-15-2020, 10:32 PM
not good, i also dont understand why a lab would be selling wrong item as it never comes out good. if its on purpose then stay away from the lab, if its because their supplier fucked them ok then still perhaps stay away but its less their fault.

when i was young i used to buy from all kinds of labs and would feel same way you do when i saw it wasnt what i bought. shit sucks

thebear
06-15-2020, 10:36 PM
BOP Coc

Might want to hit up rep and MOD ASAP.

teejey
06-15-2020, 10:36 PM
Dealing with a similar situation now. It's def getting old to spend a bunch of money on gear and find out it's who knows what.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Popeye*
06-15-2020, 10:40 PM
Ouch. This is ridiculous. Greedy + Inconsiderate = [emoji107]

We put our trust in these ppl just as a normal business. We take vitamin c off the shelf...guess what we have faith that it’s supposed to be fuqn vitamin c! There should be no difference in any lab. Ever. Period. Ppl can get seriously hurt for their passions. Pissed [emoji35]

Riggs
06-15-2020, 10:47 PM
Var tested positive as dbol. I knew it was going to be haha. I'm getting real sick of these labs touting their stuff as the best and it's fake af. It wasn't even open to interpretation. Iv'e done roid tests before and they were finicky but this was dead on Dbol in two test vials. I hate dbol lol, I get bad methylated estrogen sides right away. Nobody needs that!

So are the raws that expensive that these labs really dupe their customers or are they companies getting fake raws themselves and don't even know?

Can I get a rep to hit me up, I Need some Var asap and this is getting annoying at this point.

Exactly what Lab is this you're referring to so I can move this thread to the appropriate subforum??

You need to pm that Sponsor's rep and continue this with them. They deserve the right to address this just as you have.

Be prepared to provide pics of the Roidtest results to the rep.

I can't stop you from doing a damn thing but I prefer this be done in private and once it's been sorted thru, reaching a resolution or not, you can feel free to post an honest review of the process and no one can say you didn't handle it appropriately or question your intentions.

SuperNova79
06-15-2020, 10:52 PM
I don't think iv'e ever gotten fake oils. But I've taken "Turinabol" 4 times, and was NEVER consistent. Oh I hit the reps up and they just tell me it's real. I love my current lab, there just isn't a sale and I hate using crypto, but that seems to be the only way now.

My NPP did test as Deca once, but then in another vial for backup "Test C" It had the correct coloring. But that makes sense because it's at least the same hormone, different ester.

This stuff is BLOOD red (Dbol) nowhere near peach color for the test. So damn sad. This all said, iv'e been using a sponsor on here for all my oils and orals here and seems to be consistent.

Why are orals faked man. Getting orals is like getting ripped off at your first time at a GNC when you're new af to lifting. Overpriced fake Crap. What's the deal.

Are you alowed to shout out labs you think do a good job or is that no-go for MOD rules?

Riggs
06-15-2020, 10:54 PM
ARE YOU REFERRING TO A BOP SOURCE????

I don't think iv'e ever gotten fake oils. But I've taken "Turinabol" 4 times, and was NEVER consistent. Oh I hit the reps up and they just tell me it's real. I love my current lab, there just isn't a sale and I hate using crypto, but that seems to be the only way now.

My NPP did test as Deca once, but then in another vial for backup "Test C" It had the correct coloring. But that makes sense because it's at least the same hormone, different ester.

This stuff is BLOOD red (Dbol) nowhere near peach color for the test. So damn sad. This all said, iv'e been using a sponsor on here for all my oils and orals here and seems to be consistent.

Why are orals faked man. Getting orals is like getting ripped off at your first time at a GNC when you're new af to lifting. Overpriced fake Crap. What's the deal.

Are you alowed to shout out labs you think do a good job or is that no-go for MOD rules?

thebear
06-15-2020, 10:58 PM
My assumption is yes but they no longer are.

lundgren
06-15-2020, 11:00 PM

Can I get a rep to hit me up, I Need some Var asap and this is getting annoying at this point.Im remember about your post...
I answered you about the effect of dbol and stanozolol if my memories are well.

It's why is very important to know a right place to buy Anavar / Primobolan ....
Because if your sensitive to oestrogen or if your woman fake are a true problem :-(

Riggs
06-15-2020, 11:02 PM
My assumption is yes but they no longer are.

Haha you know me I'm quick to jump on issues trying to keep order with you hormonal fuckers!!!

thebear
06-15-2020, 11:03 PM
Haha you know me I'm quick to jump on issues trying to keep order with you hormonal fuckers!!!

Well if that was stated from the get go it would make things a tad easier.

Riggs
06-15-2020, 11:08 PM
Well if that was stated from the get go it would make things a tad easier.

My point exactly...he posted after I asked for clarification but he didn't respond to me....hence the question in caps damnit.

Popeye*
06-16-2020, 12:03 AM
I done blew the hell up...damn TrenMS

SuperNova79
06-16-2020, 12:22 AM
My point exactly...he posted after I asked for clarification but he didn't respond to me....hence the question in caps damnit.

Sorry, wasn't immediately here.

The fake stuff is not a BOP sponsor to my knowledge. I didn't go through BOP for this source. My go-to is a BOP source and am fairly sure it's all real. It's certainly been consistent.

I really appreciate the feedback and responses though. I'm just trying to keep my cycle going now...

SuperNova79
06-16-2020, 12:28 AM
So I am guessing it's either money grabbing on Brand's part with no honesty or shady practice, or its the actual source of the raws. superdrol as tbol, dbol as Var, I Know its the Wild West out there but shit man, no integrity?

It's why I'm looking around again. I know my oils are real, but at this point I don't trust any orals. They've always been different...so whack.

Anecdotally, what I have as VAR did keep me pumped and lean while on a big cut last year and I was told I looked the best I ever did. Dbol gives me estrogen sides day 1 so its real easy to tell if its dbol or not. Also I'm trying not to rip the hair out of my head going on 30 so I don't need anadrol or other shit. haha it's why I wanted VAR! 25mg/day of the stuff put on 7kg of muscle in AIDS patients with muscle wasting. Super tissue selective. We pick our compounds for our goals...and these dudes seem to not care. I Aint just a bro trying to get "results" in the gym.

Mikeyz206
06-16-2020, 02:01 AM
BOP Coc

Might want to hit up rep and MOD ASAP.... Please listen to what thebear has told you! This is important!

Riggs
06-16-2020, 03:21 AM
Sorry, wasn't immediately here.

The fake stuff is not a BOP sponsor to my knowledge. I didn't go through BOP for this source. My go-to is a BOP source and am fairly sure it's all real. It's certainly been consistent.

I really appreciate the feedback and responses though. I'm just trying to keep my cycle going now...

I appreciate your situation but this is not a BOP issue so let's end this here so there's no further confusion.

Bear gave good advice.

Thread closed.

Riggs
06-16-2020, 07:30 AM
I done blew the hell up...damn TrenMS

Crazy bastard. Calm down fucker.

Ohhh and dude stop sending me dic pics. You're hung....got it. Geez.

Hahahaha...thread closed...you can't respond LMFAO!!