PDA

View Full Version : Tren e questions

F33ltheburn
06-16-2020, 04:16 AM
So I usually do test e cycles , but my buddy had some extra Tren e and I’m using 200mg a week. It’s been 2 weeks , only side effect I have is cardio sucks. I was wondering do I treat it like test , do I use hcg on cycle and AIs, and is pct the same

Nottherealjfk
06-16-2020, 04:39 AM
Are you running test with it? I sure hope so. No offense, but sounds like you should read more about it before jumping on the tren train. You should run an ai because you should be running test alongside it as well. You also may need some prolactin control. Cabergoline is the most popular for that. Pct as usual after.

Jetblack14316
06-16-2020, 04:54 AM
Tren fucked my up man. I’m just an unlucky one that can’t handle it well. Muscular development was outstanding but literally in the blink of an eye it fucked with my hair and I got bilateral gyno. Totally avoidable for some...end of the day..don’t play with Tren. The questions you’re asking you should already know if you’re using Tren.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

F33ltheburn
06-16-2020, 04:55 AM
No not yet I’m getting some test in about a week , my friend only takes the Tren and says he’s good , I have hcg and armidex

chadmack282
06-16-2020, 04:56 AM
r U serious or just trolling?

Jetblack14316
06-16-2020, 05:09 AM
If not...you’re not going to find anyone here to give you advice on Tren only brother. I definitely would not do that. Stay safe!

Gizmo856
06-16-2020, 08:59 AM
Tren only?!?!? What?!?!?

iconpharma
06-16-2020, 09:09 AM
No not yet I’m getting some test in about a week , my friend only takes the Tren and says he’s good , I have hcg and armidex

auch, tren E and no test. thats a doozy.would NOT recommend lol

jrock645
06-16-2020, 01:33 PM
I was on another board and dudes were singing the praises of being able to run tren without test. Why? I have no idea. Yeah, technically, you don't HAVE to run test with any of this stuff, it's just dumb not to.

iconpharma
06-16-2020, 02:00 PM
I was on another board and dudes were singing the praises of being able to run tren without test. Why? I have no idea. Yeah, technically, you don't HAVE to run test with any of this stuff, it's just dumb not to.

the body needs testosterone for many processes to work correctly. even a small dosage of trt level like 100mg per week with any cycle will make it much better and healthier

Caustic Charm
06-16-2020, 02:05 PM
auch, tren E and no test. thats a doozy.would NOT recommend lol

Just having to type that statement seems ludicrous.

Razorbak
06-16-2020, 02:12 PM
You should have some sort of test baseline and build from there for any cycle imo.

F33ltheburn
06-16-2020, 02:36 PM
Okay thanks guys , I’ll hit start doing 500 test a week or should I do less

iconpharma
06-16-2020, 02:54 PM
Okay thanks guys , I’ll hit start doing 500 test a week or should I do less

you can do as much as you want but i would say atleast trt so 100mg per week. the rest is up to you: experience, health, bloodwork, goals, lifestyle etc. trt is needed, everything else is up to individual

i like to run HIGH test cycles and low anabolics or low anything else. just how i am. bloodwork and results related for me. some run low test and HIGH tren and masteron, some run everything high etc

lostnnothing
06-16-2020, 04:36 PM
Do us a favor... No, do yourself a huge favor and spend a few hours reading through this board. You're about to head down a dangerous path with potentially serious implications if you get reckless. There are many folks here who have taken many hours of their time, well experienced time, to help their fellow brother out.

You're always free to do as you want, it's your body and your choice, but a lot of us did some dumb shit in the early years before boards and copious amounts of data was available in seconds.. Don't hurt yourself, educate yourself. You'll thank us in the end.

Edited to add:. Friends are awesome for advice, sure, but as the saying goes... Trust but verify. We're all different. Just because your friend can tolerate that insanity doesn't mean you will.

-LNN

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

F33ltheburn
06-16-2020, 04:38 PM
Thanks , I’ll just run test with it

iconpharma
06-16-2020, 04:45 PM
Thanks , I’ll just run test with it

run test and do frequent bloodwork. yes its a pain in the ass but well worth it. hormones can be super beneficial but only really if they are done smartly and to do them smartly is to KNOW what effect they have on YOUR body and adjust where and when needed. and the only real way of knowing = bloodtest

F33ltheburn
06-16-2020, 06:44 PM
I’m in the military , so I can get blood work whenever , do I get test checked , chem14 ? What should I ask for bc I never do blood work , I run my cycle of test and pct , take a break and repeat and so far I feel and look great , I agree taking the Tren e on a whim was stupid but my buddy take it all the time alone and said he feels great on it

iconpharma
06-16-2020, 06:46 PM
I’m in the military , so I can get blood work whenever , do I get test checked , chem14 ? What should I ask for bc I never do blood work , I run my cycle of test and pct , take a break and repeat and so far I feel and look great , I agree taking the Tren e on a whim was stupid but my buddy take it all the time alone and said he feels great on it

feeling great is nice but how about his health: kidneys, liver, heart and coronary system, micro nutrients, other hormones, digestion and gut health bloodpressure, thick blood, CRP (systemic inflammation which is cause of most of issues in general) etc etc.

looking great is nice when one is 20 years old but later health AND looking awesome is the goal and always should be.