PDA

View Full Version : P5P vs. Caber vs. Prami

Liftpower23
06-16-2020, 11:52 PM
I've only ever used Caber and it works amazing for me at .5mg every 4 days. I use it when I run NPP at 350mg/week or Tren at 200mg/week. The problem is Caber is extremely hard for me to find in cap or pill form, and when I do find it, it's usually in limited quantities or extremely expensive.

So, Prami and P5P is easy to find... What's everyone's experience? I am really prone to gyno from 19-nors so it's a must.

jimbosmith316
06-16-2020, 11:56 PM
I've only ever used Caber and it works amazing for me at .5mg every 4 days. I use it when I run NPP at 350mg/week or Tren at 200mg/week. The problem is Caber is extremely hard for me to find in cap or pill form, and when I do find it, it's usually in limited quantities or extremely expensive.

So, Prami and P5P is easy to find... What's everyone's experience? I am really prone to gyno from 19-nors so it's a must.Always a good idea to have caber on hand, p5p is cheap and I think it is worth a try. I just got some yesterday.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Popeye*
06-17-2020, 12:02 AM
Been running Tren Ace at 50mg ED and 100mg p5p ED. No issues.

Adding Tren in two days may bump up to 200mg p5p but will definitely be ordering caber cause these two damn compounds have fucked me up before

jrock645
06-17-2020, 12:09 AM
Prami works as well as caber, dosing is just different. Always got it in liquid form. .1mL twice a week. Don't go higher than that, you'll start to feel weird and sluggish. Not a pleasant feeling at all.

Liftpower23
06-17-2020, 12:13 AM
Prami works as well as caber, dosing is just different. Always got it in liquid form. .1mL twice a week. Don't go higher than that, you'll start to feel weird and sluggish. Not a pleasant feeling at all.

I've read that Prami can be suspended in liquid form and remain stable, but Caber is not stable in liquid. I found out the hard way when I took 4 weeks of caber without results and my Prolactin had increased nearly 15 points.

Also, you say.1mL twice per week, but what's the actual dosage of Prami you took?

thebear
06-17-2020, 12:19 AM
Caber is at the top. Hard to find for sure. I only use it on HIGH doses of NPP (over 500) and Tren. Otherwise I save it and use P5P which works very well.

At your 350mg NPP I would save caber and use P5P.

I have never used Prami.

Liftpower23
06-17-2020, 12:24 AM
Caber is at the top. Hard to find for sure. I only use it on HIGH doses of NPP (over 500) and Tren. Otherwise I save it and use P5P which works very well.

At your 350mg NPP I would save caber and use P5P.

I have never used Prami.

I have to use Caber at those tren and NPP dosages... My nipples will get marble sized painful knots behind them. I get my bloodwork done quarterly as well and its been confirmed that prolactin was high. That's why I was asking about experiences with Prami and P5P and if they're suitable replacements.

thebear
06-17-2020, 12:28 AM
I have to use Caber at those tren and NPP dosages... My nipples will get marble sized painful knots behind them. I get my bloodwork done quarterly as well and its been confirmed that prolactin was high. That's why I was asking about experiences with Prami and P5P and if they're suitable replacements.

I would say yes most will use prami if prone to gyno.

jrock645
06-17-2020, 12:44 AM

P5P works, but I wouldn’t go at a heavy 19nor with just that on hand. Prami absolutely works. Way cheaper than caber too, just not as enjoyable.

Crosstop
06-17-2020, 01:31 AM
I’ve used prami. It works fast! Got rid of deca dick in a few days. I get it in liquid form 2 mg per ml. You got to start off at 0.12 mg for like the first week every day and then taper up or puke your guts out. Strong stuff and MUST be tapered. Second week 0.2 mg til it reach 0.5 mg .That’s high enough for me. This stuff makes me wet and drip during or before sex. Makes me like a faucet when I get turned on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chadmack282
06-17-2020, 02:44 AM
prami makes alot of guys sick.
r u sure u r keeping E2 in check ?

MattDamon47
06-17-2020, 08:49 AM
Never tried prami but heard it makes you nauseas. Caber seems to be working great for me. You guys are saying its hard to get so if your source doesn't have it look into *****Its connected to **** He sells it like a supplement called "*****and has proviron sold as ***** tried both and there legit.

Marine
06-17-2020, 09:19 AM
Edited your post no outside sources. Thanks

Frankdoz
06-17-2020, 11:47 AM

Prami makes me projectile vomit

jrock645
06-17-2020, 02:23 PM
Prami makes me projectile vomit

How much did you take?

enrod
06-17-2020, 02:39 PM
As said above, start prami very low dose. If your source even slightly over doses, it will make you nauseous and potentially projectile vomit.

It works well, again a conservatively low dose, take right before bed.

Unfamiliar with P5P. I assume this is different from methyl folate?

Liftpower23
06-17-2020, 03:05 PM
prami makes alot of guys sick.
r u sure u r keeping E2 in check ?

Yes, I get blood work every 12 weeks. I had my estradiol in perfect check and always do before i start a 19-nor. As stated previously, the high prolactin levels were also confirmed through bloodwork. I also know my caber dosing confirmed through bloodwork.