PDA

View Full Version : Struggling to understand paying with BitCoin

Darkside
06-18-2020, 12:37 PM
Gents,
Im an ol school cat. Tech is not one of my strong suits. Previous supplier's payment was Western Union. That supplier has come to a stop. Looking at purchasing with a new vender who is requiring this bitcoin payment. I have the App downloaded, but am at a loss for the next steps. Im sure once I get through it one time, it will be a no brainer, but right now I fell like I have no brains!! Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Guys

Sweendog
06-18-2020, 01:47 PM
Purchase with Cash App then send to Blockchain App, then send to sponser. There may be a verfication requirement with each App requiring you to send pictures of identifying documents. It's easy once you can get thru it once. Good luck man.

Selfmadecloser
06-18-2020, 02:03 PM
Yeah its actually very easy once you get the first one under your belt. A way to think about it is you use the Cash App to purhase the bitcoin (convert your dollars to bitcoin). So your bank account or debit card it connected to cash app. You will simply upload the money to the cash app before purchasing the bitcoin. Once you have the dollars in your cash app wallet, you click the squigly line tab at the bottom, which will bring you to the bitcoin portion of the cash app. You will click "Buy". Put how much. confirm a few times and boom it covert the dollars to bitcoin (minus a fee) and It initially will store it on the cash app wallet. You then send it to the blockchain wallet you have already downloaded to your phone and set up. There is a number that corelates to your bitcoins wallet (i believe a new number is generated every transaction). So in your blockchain you will hit request and it will give you the number. You copy and paste that number to the cash app and hit send. Boom, the coins are transferred to your block chain wallet, and then you can donate to whatever you want from there... you would simply do the same thing you did with the cash app except with blockchain. You would get the sponsor or whoevers wallet number, copy it into the blockchain sending, put how much you want to send, and hit send. boom all done! very very simple once you go through it once. Since using Bitcoin/Crypto, i will never use another way to pay again and most people offer a lot of discounts...so its well worth diving in and giving it a go.

iconpharma
06-18-2020, 04:01 PM
buying with BTS is super easy. find a place where you can buy BTC and they send to your wallet. any wallet is ok easy to open for free online. localbitcoins.com or anywhich one

this is your storing place for BTS

then when you buy with BTC the source will tell you: send btc to following btc wallet and a number/letters follow. simply copy paste and from your wallet send the exact amount of BTC and the deal is done.

djtmoney1
06-20-2020, 04:46 AM
Thanks I have bitcoin.com is good for investing but complicated to send .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Popeye*
06-20-2020, 05:56 AM
Hey man you can work through this and will be glad. Especially by taking advantage of discounts many sponsors offer for just using bitcoin.

Have you searched for bitcoin atm in ur area?

Here is a link that may help you get started

[emoji1370]click [emoji1370]

Leading Bitcoin ATM Operator in the US | CoinFlip (https://www.coinflip.tech/)

djtmoney1
06-20-2020, 07:01 AM
Been looking at board all night some suggested dowmloading cash app and tapping credit card loading up the cash app and transferring to bitcoin is this as good as doing it by bitcoin app and scanning. btw just did this and the source said he didn’t get the money which I find hard to believe because I have the receipt with the transaction on the block along with the number was going to call scammer however didn’t post

Popeye*
06-20-2020, 07:29 AM
Been looking at board all night some suggested dowmloading cash app and tapping credit card loading up the cash app and transferring to bitcoin is this as good as doing it by bitcoin app and scanning. btw just did this and the source said he didn’t get the money which I find hard to believe because I have the receipt with the transaction on the block along with the number was going to call scammer however didn’t post

The transfer can take a little while. I’ve ran into this several times. It will clear if you copied the correct wallet ID [emoji1360]

Selfmadecloser
06-21-2020, 09:53 AM
Yeah it can take a little bit to clear, but you should be good like Popeye said if you correctly copied the wallet ID #. I would give the sponsor a little time for it to verify.

Also, from my understanding you can send the bitcoin faster (priority) if you want to pay a slightly higher transfer fee.

LuxPharma
07-13-2020, 07:13 PM
Gents,
Im an ol school cat. Tech is not one of my strong suits. Previous supplier's payment was Western Union. That supplier has come to a stop. Looking at purchasing with a new vender who is requiring this bitcoin payment. I have the App downloaded, but am at a loss for the next steps. Im sure once I get through it one time, it will be a no brainer, but right now I fell like I have no brains!! Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Guys

Please feel free to shoot me a pm if you need any further help brother

Ironmind83
09-20-2020, 03:32 AM
Gents,

I know I tried every way I could to make bitcoin work for me but I either hit a roadblock with verification or with my pay card for purchase. What ended up working for me was searching for bitcoin ATMs near me. Turns out they are very accessible. Once I found the closest one it directed me to download a app called LibertyX. The verification process was much faster. Took about 10 minutes. Once that's done you choose the closest ATM and it gives you a simple code to enter at the ATM. After that you just swipe your debit card and choose the amount you wish to purchase and boom it's done. The only other APP you need is blockchain so you have a wallet ID to send the BTC to and a way of donating said BTC to another wallet. Super fast, super easy. If you want to try this method and I didn't explain it well feel free to PM me and I'll walk you through it. Like I said, I tried everything and damn near gave up before I figured this way out.

TheMack
09-20-2020, 06:41 AM
Gents,

I was the same way bro! It was really confusing for me at first. Go to YouTube! That's what I did. Multiple tutorials there. After your first time, you will wonder what took you so long. Honesty man, bitcoin is so much more secure and convenient than other methods. Think of it as a right of passage. I promise you that you will never go back after that first bitcoin transaction.

Mikeyz206
09-20-2020, 11:39 AM
You can do this. I just did and I'm not the brightest bulb in the pack. Don't try to understand it. Just follow directions and go with it.

JOKR
09-20-2020, 03:00 PM
Head to SXript subforum and check the BTC sticky post. There are tons of ways laid out to set up and use BTC. There is a new post on an wallet app called Binance or Exodus that makes things super easy.

If you have any questions or want an list, email RED BIRD at [email protected].

Selfmadecloser
09-20-2020, 03:03 PM
Head to SXript subforum and check the BTC sticky post. There are tons of ways laid out to set up and use BTC. There is a new post on an wallet app called Binance or Exodus that makes things super easy.

If you have any questions or want an list, email RED BIRD at [email protected].

The way JOKR and SXript explain it in their forum is the easiest way to get it done! Once you figure it out the first time, it’s easy as 1,2,3...!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk