PDA

View Full Version : Anadrol dosage and how long to take vs Anabol

Kimble06
06-23-2020, 10:06 AM
Whats the highest dosage of anadrol to take and for how long? And is it better for adding strength and bulking than ANABOL??? PKEASE ANSWER THESE 3 QUESTIONS, THANKS

iconpharma
06-23-2020, 10:18 AM
50mg anadrol is plenty and 100mg will blow you the fuck up and quick too. its made for that.

stronger then dianabol

Liftpower23
06-23-2020, 12:59 PM
Whats the highest dosage of anadrol to take and for how long? And is it better for adding strength and bulking than ANABOL??? PKEASE ANSWER THESE 3 QUESTIONS, THANKS

1. That's going to depend on your tolerance and how legit your Anadrol is. For me 50mg/ED is my max because of the appetite suppression. Medical studies and other guys I know have taken 100+mg per day.

2. How long will also be determined by your tolerance and how legit your gear is. I've done 4 weeks on, 4 off, 4 on, 4 off & 4 on without issue.

2. Bulking is determined by your diet. I've never tried anabol, but anadrol is especially known for strength gains.

Gizmo856
06-24-2020, 03:24 AM
How bad do you want to damage your liver? Lol

iconpharma
06-24-2020, 09:17 AM
i knew a dude once and get thought anadrols were 10mg like dbols and was taking 10 tabs a day

after 3 weeks his liver was hurting and kindeys and he realized he is taking 500mg anadrol per day

and he was doing a natural show and passed testing lol, yes its that bad

Caustic Charm
06-24-2020, 03:26 PM
How bad do you want to damage your liver? Lol

Or send your blood pressure on a bull run?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caustic Charm
06-24-2020, 03:27 PM
i knew a dude once and get thought anadrols were 10mg like dbols and was taking 10 tabs a day

after 3 weeks his liver was hurting and kindeys and he realized he is taking 500mg anadrol per day

and he was doing a natural show and passed testing lol, yes its that bad

That’s like pouring a whole can of lighter fluid on your charcoal and throwing the match

iconpharma
06-24-2020, 03:36 PM
That’s like pouring a whole can of lighter fluid on your charcoal and throwing the match

yeah he said his liver was bit hurting, he didnt know why. :Ttm81810BhOqmtb.jpg

Mattymoo
06-24-2020, 10:48 PM
Please say you will be running it with Test.
Oral only is for bitches

bigpapapumpaf
06-25-2020, 02:38 PM
100 mg of anadrol is plenty for the biggest person, 50mg IMHO is perfect. It is extremely hard on liver and lipids in general. Watch RBC and hematoctirc levles. I think 4 wks on 2 weeks off is fair. Water retention is a big issue so also watch BP.

Anadrol versus dianabol.....They react different in everyone. I find that I like dianabol as a pre work out oral only as it has a short half life. Anadrol on the other hand is 12 to 16 hours and I find superior for growth. No need what so ever to take them at the same time.

Anadrol is what usually takes me over the top when bulking. The biggest weight gains I've made have been from adding it into my cycles. I don't bloat as bad as most but it's an understatement to say it will blow you up. It will put 20 to 25lbs on me easy, if I eat and train accordingly. I also tend to retain most of it but that's just me. I don't take it often, or didn't. I'm at the age now that I need to think about using it again. I'm 250 now and have no doubt it would put me over 270 with a simple run. I'm just too old for that weight now.

BPP

DinoDelt
08-03-2020, 02:48 AM
very informative, thanks

gtnbig
08-03-2020, 05:44 AM
Thank you also:entr542:

Martyfinkle
08-04-2020, 10:22 AM
100 mg of anadrol is plenty for the biggest person, 50mg IMHO is perfect. It is extremely hard on liver and lipids in general. Watch RBC and hematoctirc levles. I think 4 wks on 2 weeks off is fair. Water retention is a big issue so also watch BP.

Anadrol versus dianabol.....They react different in everyone. I find that I like dianabol as a pre work out oral only as it has a short half life. Anadrol on the other hand is 12 to 16 hours and I find superior for growth. No need what so ever to take them at the same time.

Anadrol is what usually takes me over the top when bulking. The biggest weight gains I've made have been from adding it into my cycles. I don't bloat as bad as most but it's an understatement to say it will blow you up. It will put 20 to 25lbs on me easy, if I eat and train accordingly. I also tend to retain most of it but that's just me. I don't take it often, or didn't. I'm at the age now that I need to think about using it again. I'm 250 now and have no doubt it would put me over 270 with a simple run. I'm just too old for that weight now.

BPP
Damn. I wish I reacted to it like that. Adrol or dbol at 50mg kills my appetite. I feel the strength but appetite gets shot on orals more than it already is natural.