300mg Test E
1/2mg adex EOD
210mg Tren A
1/2mg Caber E4D
6iu HGH ED

Total test- 2,231
Estradiol(performed an ultra sensitive test because of the Tren)- 85 HIGH
Prolactin- 2.4
HGH Serum- .6 (I injected 10iu 2.5hrs before the test so safe to say my HGH is bunk)

Here's the weird shit... I had my E at 35 before I started the Tren, and we all know Tren doesn't convert so how the fuck does my E skyrocket when I start Tren? Is some raw Tren still mixed with Estradiol?

And did I do the HGH serum testing protocol right?

Only sides I'm experiencing is a greatly reduced sex drive, which I've had before when my E gets too high. Any input is greatly appreciated.

thebear
06-25-2020, 04:22 PM
Are you overweight?
Estrogen is produced in fat cells. More day we have more e2 we produce.

I would do asin over adex at 12.5mg eod. 300mg is not a lot of test but if you want to get it down, asin will. Remember, as test goes up e2 naturally does. That’s where the gains and protection comes from. Drop it too much isn’t a good thing.

On Tren of course prolactin is an issue. Add in 100mg P5P every night along with caber .5mg 2x a wk.

Liftpower23
06-25-2020, 05:30 PM
Are you overweight?
Estrogen is produced in fat cells. More day we have more e2 we produce.

I would do asin over adex at 12.5mg eod. 300mg is not a lot of test but if you want to get it down, asin will. Remember, as test goes up e2 naturally does. That’s where the gains and protection comes from. Drop it too much isn’t a good thing.

On Tren of course prolactin is an issue. Add in 100mg P5P every night along with caber .5mg 2x a wk.

I'm going to assume you didn't read anything in my post...

No I'm not fat, I'm 5'10" and 220lbs at about 13-14%. My question is (as stated above) why would tren cause my E to skyrocket? My E was under control until I added Tren... so does some raw tren still have estradiol. I also asked if my HGH testing protocol was done correctly.

I dont need advice on how to control Prolactin because (as stated above) my prolactin is under great control with my current regimine.

bigpapapumpaf
06-25-2020, 05:47 PM
Hmmm lots going on here.

What was your prolactin level when your estro was 35?

There is a fine line between estrogen and prolactin. Prolactin needs estrogen to be present but not vice versa. You're taking too much adex, cut that in half or switch to aromasin as others suggested.

How long have you been on the tren? What mg caber are you splitting in half? .5mg is plenty, if that's what you're using, stretch that to 5 days.

Also hard to for sure say your gh is bunk unless you know what your levels were before hand. your levels are double the norm for gh serum. You are better off with an IGF-1 test.

Liftpower23
06-25-2020, 07:18 PM
Hmmm lots going on here.

What was your prolactin level when your estro was 35?

There is a fine line between estrogen and prolactin. Prolactin needs estrogen to be present but not vice versa. You're taking too much adex, cut that in half or switch to aromasin as others suggested.

How long have you been on the tren? What mg caber are you splitting in half? .5mg is plenty, if that's what you're using, stretch that to 5 days.

Also hard to for sure say your gh is bunk unless you know what your levels were before hand. your levels are double the norm for gh serum. You are better off with an IGF-1 test.

I didn't test my prolactin beforehand, so I have no idea.

I'm not taking too much adex as this dose is prescribed by my doctor and keeps my E around 25-35. I have almost 20 blood labs to prove this... For some reason I convert more than most.

I'vve been on tren for 3 weeks and as stated above I am taking 1/2mg(.5mg) E4D and as stated above y prolactin is under control with my current regimen so I dont need to change it.

In the HGH/IGF section of this forum it explains that you should inject 10iu IM and get blood drawn around 2.5 to 3.5 hours later. Good GH should get you between 15-50 ng/dL results... I did that protocol and got a .6ng/dL so I'm pretty sure my GH is bunk

Shawn4425
06-25-2020, 09:12 PM
Edit cause I read wrong

thebear
06-25-2020, 10:52 PM
I'm going to assume you didn't read anything in my post...

No I'm not fat, I'm 5'10" and 220lbs at about 13-14%. My question is (as stated above) why would tren cause my E to skyrocket? My E was under control until I added Tren... so does some raw tren still have estradiol. I also asked if my HGH testing protocol was done correctly.

I dont need advice on how to control Prolactin because (as stated above) my prolactin is under great control with my current regimine.

Never assume. I did but I didn’t see your height, weight and BF in the OP. Did I miss that?

Why would e2 skyrocket?
Well we don’t really know. As above, prolactin thrives in an e2 environment.

I have always had issues with adex and stability of e2. Why not try asin?

Apologize, did you stop the adex for the test or stay on it? What was your prolactin at when your e2 was regulated?

Seems the Gh has some issue at .6. But get IGF-1 test.

Liftpower23
06-26-2020, 01:09 AM
Never assume. I did but I didn’t see your height, weight and BF in the OP. Did I miss that?

Why would e2 skyrocket?
Well we don’t really know. As above, prolactin thrives in an e2 environment.

I have always had issues with adex and stability of e2. Why not try asin?

Apologize, did you stop the adex for the test or stay on it? What was your prolactin at when your e2 was regulated?

Seems the Gh has some issue at .6. But get IGF-1 test.

No, it was not in the OP because I wasn’t looking for cycle advice... I simply had 2 questions.

1. Does some Tren still have Estradiol in the raws?

2. Did I do the HGH testing protocol right?

I was just giving the backstory and current stack for reference. I’ve had great success on Adex as I’ve used it with my doc for 3.5 years and never had an issue with E unless I was on a bulk and wanted a little extra E.

bigpapapumpaf
06-26-2020, 12:50 PM
OP, sorry I didn't know you had all the answers, I assumed you needed help.

So to your questions.

#1. No unless you made your tren yourself out of the wrong fina carts.
#2 Maybe, too many other things could be involved with this test, which is what we are all trying to ask you about.

Best of luck

Liftpower23
06-26-2020, 12:56 PM
OP, sorry I didn't know you had all the answers, I assumed you needed help.

So to your questions.

#1. No unless you made your tren yourself out of the wrong fina carts.
#2 Maybe, too many other things could be involved with this test, which is what we are all trying to ask you about.

Best of luck

Thanks for the help, it truly is appreciated. I'm not trying to be an ass, its just I've posted a few questions on the forum and it seems as if no one reads the post they just automatically jump into offering cycle advice instead of just answering the questions.

thebear
06-26-2020, 01:33 PM
No, it was not in the OP because I wasn’t looking for cycle advice... I simply had 2 questions.

1. Does some Tren still have Estradiol in the raws?

2. Did I do the HGH testing protocol right?

I was just giving the backstory and current stack for reference. I’ve had great success on Adex as I’ve used it with my doc for 3.5 years and never had an issue with E unless I was on a bulk and wanted a little extra E.

I get it. I was just offering some thoughtful advice and digging for more info to help. To answer a why without any back story is hard. If adex has given you success then you wouldn’t have jumped from 35 to where you have. Anyways, good luck [emoji1303]

bigpapapumpaf
06-27-2020, 12:57 PM
Thanks for the help, it truly is appreciated. I'm not trying to be an ass, its just I've posted a few questions on the forum and it seems as if no one reads the post they just automatically jump into offering cycle advice instead of just answering the questions.

Your questions are sound but they are all related. A one time blood panel with nothing to compare it to tells you nothing.
Estrogen and prolactin are co-dependant in the body. Tren will increase prolactin and the prolactin will increase estrogen. GH can increase both.
You might have bad gh or you might have bunk Caber too or you might just be bouncing around due to lack of estrogen at certain times.
Armidex is prescribed more often than aromasin but that doesn't mean its better. Ask your doctor to consider switching your meds.
There are may reasons why your sex drive could be suffering and we have given you some sound advice based on what you're told us.

BPP

Liftpower23
06-27-2020, 01:59 PM
Your questions are sound but they are all related. A one time blood panel with nothing to compare it to tells you nothing.
Estrogen and prolactin are co-dependant in the body. Tren will increase prolactin and the prolactin will increase estrogen. GH can increase both.
You might have bad gh or you might have bunk Caber too or you might just be bouncing around due to lack of estrogen at certain times.
Armidex is prescribed more often than aromasin but that doesn't mean its better. Ask your doctor to consider switching your meds.
There are may reasons why your sex drive could be suffering and we have given you some sound advice based on what you're told us.

BPP

I was just showing my blood results as a reference to what I was talking about...

It's obvious the GH is bad, there is no question about it.

The caber is not bunk, I literally posted my prolactin results and they are at 2.4. Off blast they stay around 10-11 (but that's not pertinent because none of my questions had anything to do with needing cycle advice or ancillary advice)

If it's not broke don't fix it right? So why would I switch my AI out with something else if it's worked great for me for 3.5 years?

I had 2 questions... 1. Does some raw tren still hae estradiol/estrogen mixed with it? 2. Did I do the HGH protocol correctly?

I've had dozens of blood tests and never had an issue controlling E, and now this 1 time my E has sky rocketed... To fix the problem I simply need to go back to my cruise dose of test & adex. But I thought I'd ask the board if anyone had ever experienced or heard of such happening.

Geareduprn
06-27-2020, 05:43 PM
The protocol is to wait 3 hours for serum GH but still I would say yours is completely fake. It could be HCG. Drip it on a pregnancy test and if it's + then it's HCG. That would certainly explain the rise in estrogen. Also where you on the same dose of test the first time you tested. My thought is that you have pretty good testosterone levels for only being on 300mg. Maybe your tren is test prop? More test more estro conversion. Those are my two guesses. Test your growth for HCG and let us know your test level before tren. Also what gh supplier should we avoid

Liftpower23
06-27-2020, 09:47 PM
The protocol is to wait 3 hours for serum GH but still I would say yours is completely fake. It could be HCG. Drip it on a pregnancy test and if it's + then it's HCG. That would certainly explain the rise in estrogen. Also where you on the same dose of test the first time you tested. My thought is that you have pretty good testosterone levels for only being on 300mg. Maybe your tren is test prop? More test more estro conversion. Those are my two guesses. Test your growth for HCG and let us know your test level before tren. Also what gh supplier should we avoid

Holy shit dude, you're a genius! Seriously it all makes sense now! a 2300+ TT score on just 300mg a week is pretty damn high(my last test just read >1500), so it makes perfect sense that the "HGH" in actually HCG... I was injecting 6iu (3iu morning & 3iu post workout) so who knows how much HCG that would equal but probably enough to skyrocket my E into the fucking stratosphere... Also, sense I got the results of my bloodlabs I quit taking the "HGH" and its been 60 hours since my last pin of it and I am already starting to feel better.

And yes my cruise dose of Test is 300mg so the last time it was tested it was the same exact dose. That's why I was so perplexed as to why me E shot up... knowing tren doesn't convert AND I was sure to get the ultrasensitive test because of the tren showing false high on ELCIA methods of testing. I'm also pretty sure my tren is actual tren because (laugh if ya want) it taste like metal with a little spice, cardiovascular stress, the insomnia and quicker temper are pretty evident already. And as far as which supplier to avoid, Im not sure if I'm supposed to say their name but this brand is German Labs Somatrope 50iu.

Geareduprn
06-27-2020, 10:00 PM
Glad I can help. Do you have any left to do a preg test

Liftpower23
06-27-2020, 10:05 PM
Glad I can help. Do you have any left to do a preg test

Yep, I have about 1/2 a vial left in my fridge... So just buy any old pregnancy test and squirt it on the strip?

Geareduprn
06-28-2020, 12:58 AM
Yup if it shows pregnant then it's hcg

Mattymoo
06-28-2020, 05:50 AM
You come aross as an ass but its stressful when we are going through AAS issues.
You did apologise so all is good
Im sure someone will chime in with other good advice

Liftpower23
06-28-2020, 12:27 PM
You come aross as an ass but its stressful when we are going through AAS issues.
You did apologise so all is good
Im sure someone will chime in with other good advice

Yeah, I realize that... I'm really not, and I help everyone I can if I have applicable knowledge. I just get frustrated when I post a question and there are 5 replies and none of them have answered my question, they just give cycle advice.

On another note, I did test my HGH on a pregnancy test and both results came back "not pregnant". Not sure what the hell this HGH is, but whatever it is I'm not taking it anymore.

teejey
06-28-2020, 01:07 PM
Tren can make false high e2 levels on bloodwork.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Geareduprn
06-28-2020, 01:35 PM
He got ultra sensitive test

Geareduprn
06-28-2020, 01:37 PM
I wonder if your tren is actually test prop

Liftpower23
06-28-2020, 05:27 PM
I wonder if your tren is actually test prop

I don’t believe it is because my friend is running the same batch of Tren in their TRT dose of test and their bloodwork shows his total test is within normal range.